ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989112/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't be a vegan though. I like wool, and boots made of leather

I love cows though.
So much so that I eat them.

STOP EATING ANIMAL PRODUCTS

When people get more of their daily nutrition from vegetables and plants, remarkable things happen.

They experience less obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Farmers can feed more people using less land, water, and energy. Fewer chemicals are needed. Fewer greenhouse gases are released. Which means that helping people eat more vegetables may actually help fight disease, feed the world and save the planet.

Reminder that non-retards can have a plant based diet for the health benefits without being holier than thou faggots about it.

This. Try to argue.
Pro-tip: you can't

+1

How about these? wills-vegan-shoes.com/men-s-dock-boots-chestnut.html
I've got a pair in tan for rough work and they hold up well.

hmmm, looks like vegans have a strong enough moral compass not to loot a store when they get the chance... unlike meat eaters

Personally not a fan of how it looks, but Doc Marten's has some Vegan boots that I'm more likely to buy. The problem is, the brands that create boots that last for life are made of leather.

Nah, protein deficient weakling, I murder animals and eat their flesh for sustenance and gains, and maybe for a bit of fun too >:). What are you going to do about it twink?

>he doesn't know that all protein comes from the ground

Fucking moron. Read a book.

When food production increases so does population, which is only limited by price. All you would be doing is massively increasing third world populations and making them even more dependent on mono cultures prone to blights.

Why do cows have to be so cute and so delicious at the same time?

>He doesn't know Humans are designed to be insectivores are are bad at plant digestion.
Welcome to the real world, where you have to eat 9 kinds of plants to avoid your dependency on crickets and ants. Nothing about your diet is natural.

it's true, we should probably all be eating bugs for numerous reasons

>responding to your own thread like you're someone else agreeing with yourself

there are plenty of fat vegans, and some diabetic vegans. vegans still don't cap themselves on how much straight sugar, amount of fruit, and carbs (simple sugars) they consume. Many think "as long as it's not from an animal it's fine"

enjoy your glucose addiction you sugar fiends

hasn't the MAIN vegan study/argument AKA "The China Study" been largely debunked?

I want to pet the protein

post a picture of your body(s) right now and prove that you're healthy and don't look like fucking shit

most of my food is plant based

WASSUP MOTHERFUCKER! REAL MAN DON'T HURT ANIMALS, BIATCH!

tfw I fuck cows in the ass and you're eating my cum when you eat beef

>>responding to your own thread like you're someone else agreeing with yourself
OP here, wasn't me.
>hasn't the MAIN vegan study/argument AKA "The China Study" been largely debunked?
No? There are many studies, so many in fact that most nutritional experts recommend whole-food plant-based diets over other diets.

>most nutritional experts

the same ones that tell you eating six times a day is healthy? because they clearly know what they're talking about

>There are many studies, so many in fact that most nutritional experts recommend whole-food plant-based diets over other diets

why is it considered child abuse to give a child the vegan diet then?

also, WHICH other diets is pretty important. Nobody is going to argue it's better than eating whatever you feel like such as your typical american

but i'd prefer to see a non-biased study putting it up against a ketogenic or paleo diet, and basing it on more than "which one gives you more vitamin k"

Veeky Forums is a keto board

no, it's just that when shit hit the fan vegans took all the meat

>why is it considered child abuse to give a child the vegan diet then?
Kek, what?

Keto is a meme for retards, seriously I don't get why people on this board are taking it serious.

>Extremely effective.
>Well documented.
>Extensive personal testimonies.
Gee I wonder. Keto works for people with low will power or with food addictions, aka fat people. Yes you could lose weight by just eating a moderate diet, but guess what?

If fat people were apt to do that they wouldn't be fat. The people who don't get keto were never fat, it is not for them.

Keto has been popular on this board since 2013, newfriend.

Veeky Forums is pic related 24/7/365
Also humans are clearly and objectively omnivorous scientifically proven and vegans are faggots.

>When people get more of their daily nutrition from vegetables and plants, remarkable things happen.
Yeah. In a year their brains turn to mush from malnutrition and they can't think straight anymore, have personality changes for the worse, and sound like drug addicts. Fuck off faggot.

Yes but keto isn't even that great at losing body fat compared to other diets. What it mostly does is give you the illusion you're losing fat fast when in reality it's just water weight. Keto diets are also not recommended for long term, so when they stop ketosis they get back their water weight, they've probably raised their cholesterol levels and have become more insulin resistant. Not to forget that a keto diet doesn't help an obese person to know how to eat properly. Seriously I would recommend a calorie restricted vegan diet for weight loss, but I guess fat people like fatty foods.

>vegans eat what food eats
>THEREFORE VEGANS ARE FOOD

I hear some grass-fed vegan grills up nicely.
Too bad there's never much muscle on them, can't get more than a couple meals out of one.
The brains are no good to eat; they're full of holes.
The liver might be okay though.

Just to be sarcastic I like to skin them and cure the hides into "Vegan Leather". Makes pretty good gloves.

>Also humans are clearly and objectively omnivorous
Orly?
>In a year their brains turn to mush from malnutrition and they can't think straight anymore, have personality changes for the worse, and sound like drug addicts.
No.

>keto isn't even that great at losing body fat compared to other diets
Doesn't understand calories out vs calories in
>What it mostly does is give you the illusion you're losing fat fast when in reality it's just water weight.
le water weight meme
>they've probably raised their cholesterol levels
dietary cholesterol = blood cholesterol
>and have become more insulin resistant.
Not eating sugar makes you insulin resistant.
>Not to forget that a keto diet doesn't help an obese person to know how to eat properly
Eating properly = whatever meme diet you're shilling
>Seriously I would recommend a calorie restricted vegan diet for weight loss
Recommending lots of carbs with no fat or protein to lose weight in a healthy manner.

Show me the other animals who cook their food.

Your brain doesn't work right GO EAT A STEAK FAGGOT

>Show me the other animals who cook their food.
Correct. We've been doing that for TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS, it has shaped our evolution.

Vegan idiots think their "MORAL CHOICES" can magically re-write DNA. They are delusional. Perhaps it's the brain-damage from malnutrition over long term?

Kek, is it hard for you kiddos to accept the truth?

>meme jpg
Look at human brain size and caloric requirements and you'll understand why we are obligate omnivores.

Also "frugivore" isn't a real dietary class, at least not in the way herbivory or carnivory are. It's a dietary strategy that refers to any eating of fruit (not eating only fruit as most people imply) and most "frugivores" are also omnivores.

>Vegan idiots think their "MORAL CHOICES" can magically re-write DNA. They are delusional. Perhaps it's the brain-damage from malnutrition over long term?
It's just demyelination from b12 deficiency.

>too brain-damaged to accept REALITY
>has to live in a fantasy world of ALTERNATIVE FACTS
Get psychiatric help.

Meanwhile we're all eating MEAT tonight and there is NOTHING you can do about it! How does that make you FEEL?

>chimpanzees are frugiv-
Have to stop you right there, bud. They are omnivorous, just like all of our recent ancestors, just like humans have always been since the beginning of time.

>b12 deficiency
If you have to supplement it just for basic health THEN HOW DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

Veganism is a death-cult. Anti-human.

F A G G O T

>They are omnivorous, just like all of our recent ancestors
They hunt and eat other primate species. xD

Keto equal to other low carb diet in weight loss, adverse effects:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/87/1/44.full
Keto Controlled Feeding Trial, Less Fat Loss, NIH:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27385608/
Reduced the desire to exercise on keto:
jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(07)01475-7/pdf
Low Carb Diets Increase All Cause Mortality:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989112/
Ketogenic diets slow down weight loss despite a small increase in energy expendature:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html
Dietary fat restriction results in more body fat loss than carbohydrate restriction:
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2

Why? I've done this in every thread, and meatfags never reciprocate.

This user gets it.
The reason why so many people shit on vegans is because they have created a stereotype of being morally superior assholes. When I went vegetarian, I was embarrassed to tell people at the time for fear of verbal reprisal

Your milk and meat are both supplemented with B12, Rippetard

Kek, but we've been eating fruit for millions of years, meat has always been only a small part of our diet.
Yes we're a omnivorous frugivore
Kek, idc. I just find it funny how easily triggered y'all are, almost like you guys are emotionally atached to your bad habits.
97% of their food is plant-based the rest is mostly bugs. They'll eat animal flesh if they see a dead animal lying around, they're officially classified as frugivore. Sorry buddy.
Kek, most people that are B12 deficient are just regular meat eaters. Also not to forget that they're feeding livestock B12 supplements (and a hell of a lot more). But keep living in ignorance.

Necrophiliac vore fetishes belong in Get the FUCK out of my board disgusting subhumans

Read your studies newfriend.

>Keto equal to other low carb diet in weight loss, adverse effects:
> Conclusion: In the short term, high-protein, low-carbohydrate ketogenic diets reduce hunger and lower food intake significantly more than do high-protein, medium-carbohydrate nonketogenic diets.

>Keto Controlled Feeding Trial, Less Fat Loss, NIH:
Conclusion was that isocaloric diets (Keto vs others) do not cause more fat loss. But they did find an increased energy expenditure, so the results are somewhat irreconcilable.

>Reduced the desire to exercise on keto:
Who cares? It's a non-issue if you're not a bitch.

>Low Carb Diets Increase All Cause Mortality:
>p-trend=0.14
Trash.

>Ketogenic diets slow down weight loss despite a small increase in energy expendature:
You posted this study twice dingus.

>Dietary fat restriction results in more body fat loss than carbohydrate restriction:
>•Cutting carbohydrates increased net fat oxidation, but cutting fat by equal calories had no effect
Again, inconsistent results.

>in its raw natural form
>has to photophop blood under the meat
As long as you people are so dishonest I won't even consider considering your side.

And a natsoc board, and a Christian board, and a paleo board, and a faggot board...
Fuck off with your telling me what to do

>Also not to forget that they're feeding livestock B12 supplements
It's because the livestock are vegan.....

Pussy, speaking out against the reality of animal suffering is suddenly a bad thing?
Imagine being in the 17th century and being one of the few against slavery, you're gonna pussy out saying what you truly believe in because some rich white dudes start laughing because you care about niggers?
Grow up and be proud in your own beliefs, don't change because of other peoples ignorance.

someone post the reaction gif with the negros hollering

This is a joke post, right?

Veganism is gayer than having another man ejaculate inside of your rectal cavity

You think that animals don't bleed when you cut their flesh? You know that the meat you buy at supermarket is not how it is naturally, right?

Are you denying that this picture has been photophopped?

So let me get this straight
You have two options
1) be vegan like a normal person and take one pill that costs 4¢ a day
2) feed said pill to the cow and eat the cow for a lot more money and way less resource efficiency
You also ADMIT that the default is taking a pill, someone in the food chain has to eat it
And with all that said, your plan is legitimately to eat the cow? Am I getting this right?
>Takes meat
>Pre-chews it with machines because it's not his teeth's job to tear it
>Literally molds it into a phallic shape
>Puts plants in the mix to mask the stench of death
>Puts meat in condom
>Names it "sausage" or "dog"
>Puts phallic shaped meat in his mouth
Let me make this point even more clear because you're too busy sucking dick to notice it
>ACTUALLY PAYS PEOPLE TO BUY MEAT IN A PHALLIC SHAPE TO PUT IN HIS MOUTH AND SWALLOW
>calls the one who doesn't do that "gay"
The delusion of meatcucks is hilarious

The picture of the cute cow? Looks pretty real to me.

No, you know the one I'm talking about. Like I said, dishonest fucks.

Here is a non photoshopped version more accurately depicting your necrophiliac vore fetish in its more natural form.

looks fucking tasty, i wish i was that lion

Weird how there's no puddle of blood on the meat even though the photoshopped picture would want you to think there is.

You really don't see the irony in that image considering the opening post for this thread?

Looks like only the efficiency of vegan delivery can replenish stocks during a hurricane?

Of course it's photoshopped, it's got 6 different images next to eachother and captions above and below it.

No to be serious, the meat pic could be photoshopped but it could also be real. I mean with the correct lightning condition. Idk, I'm not a photography expert but what does it matter? You want me to upload slaughterhouse footage? Because that's not really activating my tastebuds either.

I unironically love ironic shitposting

You don't give the cow b12 so you can get it back later when you eat it.

You give the cow b12 because it has been genetically damned to a life of veganism. Vegans can never get enough b12, so you give it a little extra out of empathy so it doesn't become a retard.

The cow doesn't deserve to be developmentally stunted. Unlike humans, they have no choice in being vegan, it's an unfortunate biological imperative of theirs.

Also
>vegan
>normal person
Pick one.

>a billion animals
Can confirm, I eat at least one animal per week and so do over 999M others

Lmao, were you going for shock and awe here? What a wimpy little faggot you must be.

I bet zebra is tasty as fuck.

>No to be serious, the meat pic could be photoshopped but it could also be real
No, user. It could not be. Different resolution and a clear cutoff where the blood begins.

>but what does it matter?
Because you're dishonest.

>No to be serious, the meat pic could be photoshopped but it could also be real.
Ha

Silly me, I guess animals have air pumping through their veins!
He's right though? Necrophilia and vore belong in this is a fitness board. Are you lost?

>only eating one animal per week

C'MON

The only unethical animal product is fois gras because it involves brutalizing a live goose

>Silly me, I guess animals have air pumping through their veins!
Why is there no puddle of blood on any of the meat in your picture even though the photoshopped one that started this conversation would have you believe there is?

Why can't you stop being a dishonest fuck, user?

No, I was going for an actual image of "meat". I proved my point. If this doesn't make you hungry, you aren't a carnivore.
What a stupid fucking post lol
At least I laughed a bit I guess

geese are absolute cunts though

I know, I know. I have a ways to go before I can leave humanity behind.

You're completely missing the point, you goalpost moving dishonest fuck
If a mutilated carcass doesn't make you salivate, you have no business eating meat. Plain and simple

It made me think about having a steak, like I said, I bet a zebra steak would be tasty. Are you illiterate?

Yeah and seeing a pepper or an apple doesn't make me salivate either. Bet you salivate at the sight of cucumbers by the sounds of it.

You on the second panel

>You're completely missing the point, you goalpost moving dishonest fuck
Childish "no u" aside, we're talking about why dishonest fucks like you and other vegans feel the need to photoshop pictures to make a point.

>If a mutilated carcass doesn't make you salivate, you have no business eating meat. Plain and simple
I would eat no problem. Notice that it lacks the thing that started this conversation.

Again, why can't you stop being such a dishonest fuck?

Why are vegans such fags though?

Lab grown meat is going to be fun as fuck, we're going to get mammoth steaks and eat thicc human asses

mogged

See second half of

>Hurr durr you're dishonest by posting somebpic you found on internet
Does it take away from the message, seriously you're gonna nitpick and call me dishonest as a result of it? Grow the fuck up!
Here you want some gore, like these guys:

>Makes up some completely illogical argument about not salivating at the sight of a dead zebra is proof that I shouldn't eat meat
>turns out seeing meat makes me think about eating meat
>posts shitty image as an argument

What are you even on about buddy? Not firing on all cylinders are we?