>I only lost 1 lb bro

He's still bigger than 90% of this board

steroids will do that

who is this and why should I care

he has one of the most annoying voices i've ever heard

Bump

an autist
you shouldn't

Is he using SSRIs or something? He keeps acting more and more crazier.

What is everyone's guess on his bodyfat in this video?

It seems clear, to me at least, that it isn't 8%. Maybe 10-12%. It would be interesting to see if he still had zero abs in bad lighting if he was more lean.

The absolute state of fake nattys

it's the roids fucking his hormones

No, it's getting off them that is fucking up his hormones.
It's a lifestyle. You get on, you better stay on.

About 10%

can someone do a comparison pic

i can't really tell what the difference is but somehow he does look smaller don't know what it is exactly

tl;dr?

off cycle. that's the explanation, he looks okish now, like a true curlbro natty

most people ITT r jelly

>also jump cuts when he's fixing up hair. Dem shitty hairlets

WwhhaaaatS up guiseee

Jeff pls go

C O P E

>When you are natural man
The delusion of this man

>12 minutes of damage control
WEW

wtf is with all these newfags hating on based Connor. Stay mogged you dyels.

This meme needs to die.

>he even brought in some random sluts with fake titties to try and distract from the fact he's off cycle
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Someone give us the tl;dr excuse he gave.

first he said he cant be that big year round its too hard and that he's always cutting
then he says its because of lighting and his posing and the fact he used to use a wide angle lens
then he goes to the gym and weighs himself and he the same weight as like 7 months ago
then he brings in some sluts and does some poses with them to try and get a thumbnail for view

This is just pathetic. Why is he so ashamed of roiding?

and has less hair than 90% of this board

Hes rotting in norwood cemetary

no clue. im guessing since he never admitted it to begin with, he just started saying he was natty. he's too scared now since he's been pushing this trope for so long

with his range of motion no shit he can't gain real muscle

This dude has jumpcuts in the middle of sentences what the fuck.

R O I D

considering the other guy is not on high quality gear its actually impressive he kept up with connor

Goddammit
>what famous actor is this??

>middle of sentences
try every other word. he probably saw a philip defranco video and thought it would work but didnt realize you at least have to be able to get out a coherent sentence for it to work

Why are all the NYR fags still here?

Pls go signed Veeky Forums

Guys please, I don't want to go bald. I will look like such an ugly fuck without hair. How do I prevent it?

get off gear

He's so fucking awkward in his videos I wonder how many times some real chad called him out. It's pretty obvious he's a fake chad, just look how awkward he's here.

It's literally JUST (no pun intended) genetics. Absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, nothing at all.

Just look at Jason Genova: years of eating like shit, not sleeping, getting heavy autism medication and combining it with roids, just overall doing as much damage as possible to his body and he still has a perfect head of hair.

And look at Dallas McCarver. Dude had gargantuan amounts of test in his blood which even killed him, but he had his hair.

Look at him, easily natty. No need to be triggered about your own garbage genetics.

Finnasteride is your best bet, but it also literally blocks DHT. If you don't want to deal with that, minoxidil + dermarolling.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Some people also say ketoconazole, peppermint oil, and biotin also help. No idea on any of those personally.

LMAO look at the whale in the background

DHT is trash waste anyway.
adult males dont need it

Not on gear, if I start going bald I'll probably consider it though. Since there's nothing left for me but to lift then.

I pray that a cure comes along in the next few years, but they have been trying for decades at this point. Guess I'll just start saving some money and hope for the best.

stefan molymeme

The tren hair is all natural, bro.

I'm guessing you're on fin? How are your results, and have you noticed any sides?

Man, to think some poor cuck is going to end up marrying these sluts

B U S T E D
Lol, why didn't he come out about roids, he could have doubled down and ascended his way to sickkunt, got unbearably aesthetic, and started hanging with chestbrah, skywalker, seid and the like but he lost it all.

He gotta bank on his "program to natty™ aesthetics"

C O P E R "Norwood&Natty" MURPHY

Not correct, DHT does have some negative side effects like prostate growth and hair loss

but DHT performs a lot of important roles in the body including liver function

What would connor say bros?

help me out anons

I'd rather make it a certainty. For the last time, #?

If she does anything but give you her number don't respond

Build a nest out of twigs and decorate it with shiny objects and send her a pic.

Does anyone actually know his workout?

This could be a good meme.

I just realized that tattoos are a form of peacocking. Humans are literally birds.

>jumpcut montage

fucking STOP

>he's wearing hats now like Bradley Martin
Yikes looks like the steroids are making him bald FAST

>wearing a coca cola t-shirt
Jesus Christ. Pork orcs will never learn

Utterly pathetic. His entire image is fake, he likes to portray himself as some laid-back, cool Chad but you know that if he was confronted by a pimple-faced dweeb he would brick it. Even when he's just talking normally he sounds like he's acting, pretending to be the big man. He's still got his high-school nerd mindset, constantly trying to prove himself.

He just can't fucking admit to his gear use, it's just sad. Loser, bald cuck.

youre trying way to hard and she can tell

>lets find out why I MIGHT be smaller
he wont even admit he looks worse, let alone the actual reason for it. I used to feel bad for him but its kinda hard now seeing what a deluded moron he is

Cringe. If you losers can't banter with a bird, just don't fucking try. You've dragged it out and you look like a total dickhead, give up on this slag and move on.

He's not deluded he's pathetic. Roids to make cringey videos that bring in the youtube bucks

He fucking looked better than Jeff Seid and never acted like it, and further went on to make these stupid soyboy videos and shit.

Everyone can tell he is just acting and trying to act cool and hip, his most successful videos are those omegle ones because Pajeets love it, Pajeets dream of being desired like that so they think that if they work out they can be desired by white women just like the omegle videos from Connor.

Seriously, it is so sad to see a guy care so much about what people online have to say about him. He obviously has a great life, he's handsome, shredded, famous, gets tons of girls, probably rich as well. And yet the comments from some retards online trigger him to needing to make a long video

Is this social media's fault?

What's the full video this is from?

He looks pretty DYEL, the only thing he has are pecs.

Everything else looks meh.

That chick is some guy's daughter

>most stunning arms and back ever
>zero abs detected

u w0t m8.

you guys dont care when the girl does it to you. shut the fuck up

he obviously didn't love her enough

>go to art museum so you can upload kool kidz klub photos to your instagram and tinder
ok but this 6 tho

Imagine being such a beta loser you have to stalk a 10/10 Chad (who has fucked more top pussy than fit combined) online, while giving him clicks and money every time you do, just to point out minor faults like a receded hairline (which looks fine btw)

Keep posting threads about him and giving him more publicity, and thus more money off suckers like you

Someome tldr for me.

Not watching that retard blabber on.

>10/10 Chad
not a 10/10 and not a Chad

just a roided nerd who still suffers from his basement dwelling days

I believe he's been struggling a lot with social anxiety, and had a shit childhood. Read that somewhere.
Feel like that explains a lot of the awkwardness.

i actually think it's fucking sad how he's taking the chad approach, when he could've just been a cool likable guy by ditching the facade.

10/10

he vlogs so many of his workouts so if youre that interested you could probably approximate his routine

From Gainz to Rogaine

>mogged
>by a sub 200lb twink

um

ahhHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA

this is true. I think maybe on reddit (yeah yeah i know), some guy said this guy was all awkward in high school, and now he's overcompensating by acting like a chad.

>some guy on reddit
Legit source you've got there.

chris please go

well fuccboi, I did a roid cycle and pct on some guys advice on reddit so thats a legit source for me.

>Since there's nothing left for me but to lift then.
That is weak user. You can get Money and put hair. Google hair transplant, the are alot before after Pictures.
So put your ass down and get money

look at this degenerate getting wrecked

What a faggot
I bet he's the one who spams that webm. Insecure AF

This guy is so pathetic it's not even funny. Pretty much Veeky Forums if they did everything wrong

my sides

Hair transplants are a waste of fucking money, almost everyone who gets one regrets it and if your balding on the top either get a wig or shave because you are fucked

He'd have been even more handsome if he'd just shaved and got braces
I guess it's too late now

A big part of why he's losing his hair is not brushing his hair to remove DH testosterone buildup

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/68082.php

lol didn't expect the babby voice faggy talk