What's the best trap building exercise i can add into my shoulder workout I've watched shoulder videos of bodybuilders...

What's the best trap building exercise i can add into my shoulder workout I've watched shoulder videos of bodybuilders but they never do traps, why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0t_hCzUgvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...Cause traps are part of the back, not the shoulders

cause bodybuilders are pussies that like to isolate shit while traps grow the biggest during heavy ass fucking lifts like rack pulls or heavy ass dips or Oly lifting.

Not bitch ass curls

>dips
Pretty jelly you can gain trap size from dips, usually i have to shrug or power clean

bodybuilders get big enough traps through the roids. Too big of traps are unaesthetic.
if you want big traps pull heavy, deadlift, barbell rows, kroc rows

So my deadlifts on my back and bicep day is enough to grow my traps?

>he has a "muscle group" day

it's gotta be heavy ass weighted dips
traps stabilize anything upper body

high number of androgen receptors in the traps means they respond extra well to roids

begging you, please post your physique big boy.

>What’s the best trap building exercise

>Back and bicep day
>still doing brosplits

Deadlifts will grow traps but there are better exercises like the rack pull, you can pretty much double the weight compared to deadlift and it will grow the traps way faster.

Also farmers walks and really heavy cheat shrugs

>no-legs guy for sure.
Sad!

brosplit is single body parts, aka arms and back on different days

back/bis, chest/tris, legs, is ppl, not a brosplit

Cheat Shrugs. Strong stretch at bottom like a rack pull + full trap contraction at top

Pls, post your routine.
Seriously, I want to laugh.

snatch/clean high pulls

With the smith machine get into sumo squat position with the weighted bar on the ground in front of you. Place both hands toward the center of the bar. Squat up in sumo style and stop when the bar is off the ground and do shrugs in that position.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0t_hCzUgvM

rack pulls. snatch pulls. shrugs.

>doesnt know how to activate upper traps
>need roids for traps

top quek

just shrug your deadlift working set after you're done with them for 3*10 lol

this

Never done trap work, but I shrug 5 times before every dead-lift set, except the last one. Nothing more needed they grow naturally as you become stronger in other lifts.

Ever do these with a trap bar?

Bodybuilders don't train traps because that's where the most androgen receptors are, meaning they grow fucktons on roids even if you don't train them once.