How much milk a day is bad for your health?

How much milk a day is bad for your health?

Anything less than a gallon

Drank a ton of milk and now my nipples are tender to the touch and think I'm developing gyno.

Any. Milk is concentrated estrogen.

Anyone who says milk is bad for you is a legit vegan trying to spook you. They will literally suggest almond milk instead.

Came here to post this

Less than enough

Why would milk be bad for your health? I thought it's good for you.

Contains mammal estrogen. It should only be consumed by women.

Just drink unsweetened Almond Milk. It has more calcium.

There should be a circle in Hell for food wasters

>2 african kids died because of this

4 glasses to fully start to leave humanity behind

The liver and digestive tract break it down unless you're a weak shitskin genelet.

Your body has a finite amount of lactase it produces each day. That is the enzyme that breaks down the lactose in the milk so that your body can process it.

Lactase production is dependant on RACIAL genetics (pic related).

depending on what race you are you may be able to drink a quart a day, a gallon, or you might only be able to drink a few ounces before you make yourself seriously sick.

BTW, If your ever approached by some soyboy and told milk contains puss and blood, ask them if they were breastfed:
>Yes
You're a hypocrite, fuck off.
>No
That explains why you're a faggit.

Story?

>PETA front group propaganda
Fuck off

probably got pepper sprayed

that's so fucking priceless

Europeans are niggers.

1 ml

Every droplet

>drinking a cow’s tit milk

Why do people do this? It’s completely disgusting and unnatural. Just eat their meat, no reason to drink breast milk from another animal...

>having to convert cow flesh into your flesh
>not just eating human males of your own race/family for 100% efficiency

What the fuck are you going on about?

>Eating animal flesh

Why do people do this? It’s completely disgusting and unnatural. Just eat the plants, no reason to kill and eat the flesh from another animal...

>Eating plant flesh

Why do people do this? It's completely disgusting and unnatural. Just go outside and photosynthesise.

>photosynthesise

Why do people do this? It's completely disgusting and unnatural. Just sit in the darkness of the ocean floor, and collect minerals from hydrothermal vents.