Thick/dad bodies inspiration

itt post dadbodies/thick

faggot thread? faggot thread

sage

15% thiccmode is only doable if you already have a minimum FFMI of 21 or else you just look skinnyfat. Also broad shoulders to offset the wider waist. You might also need a beard if your face holds lots of fat. But it is the best way to be strong and aesthetic as a natty.

>inspiration

you mean a thinly veiled attempt to hide your homosexuality?

this is unironically what i'm going for

quit drinking, started keto and i'm lifting 4 days a week. Am i gonna make it lads? I'm 25 nearing 26

Anyone have the pic of the shirtless thicc guy with a backpack and compression shorts? He has a beard and is walking across a park or campus or some shit.
Need it for inspiration

so fucking based

here it is

any specific program you are doing?

Have a nice ass and cock. Want to suck the soul out of you, n-no homo though...

The problem with physiques like these is you look fat when wearing a shirt. If you're lean you actually look muscular.

Thanks a bunch m8. Any idea how much I should weigh if I want to look like that at 6'4? About 230-240? I'm about to start TM and maybe a bulk later on.
Stats are 75/100/150/200, all for 5 reps, all in kg.

it's not gay if i really, really look forward to these threads right?

...r-right guys?

desu not particularly
I break up days into specific muscle groups after doing about 10 mins of cardio.
I'm eating less than 40 carbs a day. I honestly just sorta started. I'm 6'4 and 240. I've been lifting for a few months, but I was pretty undisciplined. Noticed some gains, but I was drinking a lot of beer, so got fat.

as long as you say no-homo it's all good

what a shit tattoo

yes, its a dilemma, specially as a natty. It is either
ottermode
>small but defined muscles
>looks good naked but dyel in clothes
or
thick
>higher bf% allows for bigger size
>small to no muscle definition but good size in clothes

like, a good example would be torokhtiy , of course, not as big as him but the idea is the same, he has big traps and shoulders, but also quite a big belly. Looks quite big in in a shirt, however you take the shirt off, and he won't look that good.

Or you could wear properly fitting clothes that are tailored instead of baggy off the rack stuff.

Are you me ?

>I got more chest hair, but I keep it buzzed with a #3. ... and not really a Dunlop. (over 45)

is this mode attainable if you're a 6'5 and somewhat built ?

Good fucking god those quads are bulletproof