My gym fucked up

>gym has a gym phantom
>he requires the squat rack booth always be empty for him
>gym phantom drops lights on people's heads
>gym gives into his demands and pay him a premium
>gym hires a magician to cheer people up
>magicians tricks are old and sexual
>the other day in the change room the gym magician asked me to reach into his hat
>he was naked and I just ended up grabbing his penis
>I could hear the gym phantom laugh
>he sang in a very deep handsome opera voice
>not gay but rather touch phantoms dick then that gym magicians again.
>later find out the gym phantom really was the gym magician
>his greatest trick in the end was stealing my heart

Are american gyms this fucked up? I keep hearing about gyms with phantoms and jesters i just dont get it
My gym has 1 squat rack, 1 flat bench, 1 smith machine, 1 incline bench, 1 decline bench, 2 adjustable angle benches, 6 cable spots with upper and lower so 12 cables in total, about 3 treadmills and 5 bikes, 2 leg presses, 1 circular movement leg press, 4 pull down machines, 1 rowing machine, weights ranging from 1 kg to 30 kg, also dumbbells that can be added plates, oh also a lot of barbells of different sizes, 1 preacher curl bench, 2 machines for upper chest, 2 for leg quad extensions, 2 for hamstrings, 1 for sissy squats, 1 pec deck, 1 machine thats also for rowing but simplified, 2 machines for hip abductors but different mechanisms. And also a zone for crossfit like exercises
And we dont need to pay for or rent our plates

There is a front desk where we can go behind and talk to the manager and be bros with him, put music if it doesnt bother anyone. And a fridge with cold water and powerade, and we can cook eggs if we bring them or go buy them next doors

We don't have:
A manlet pit
A gym falcon
A gym ghost
A gym jester
A gym guard
A gym thief
A gym enchanter
A gym buffer
A gym potion brewer
A gym warrior
A gym elf twink
A gym assassin
A gym armorsmith
A gym weaponsmith
A gym warlock
A gym wizard

Do you just let your manlets run around the gym? Where do you keep them if you don't have a manlet pit?

We dont have anyone over 6'2" so I guess the entire gym is the manlet pit

sounds boring desu

This is why europoors will never make it

>squatting in rack
>gym fusilier comes crashing in blasting on the bugle
>gym has been infested with germans and gym commander says we have to leave
>manlet wrangler sounds the lunk alarm
>have to finish my workout in the trenches outside
Thanks Wilhelm.

>can hear the gym bard composing a hurtful poem about me through the locker room walls

Anyone got any tips on how to keep the gym mummy away from me? Don't speak Egyptian.

BEGONE TOTH

Thoth would've been funnier.

ive had it with these fucking gym wizards
man so today..

>be in gym, everything is normal
>move to rack to begin ohp set
>hear laughing and a "what the fuck?"
>look over, the gym wizard is levitating this guy's barbell just out of his reach
>fuck. someone get the gym necromancer to take care of this dumbass old man with a walking stick

>lunk alarm is sounded and the gym necromancer casts "Deadlift" on the wizard, they spiral off into the changing rooms while whacking each other on the body with their staves

>finish workout
>walk into changing room, its silent
>hear a laugh, its that fucking wizard again
>he comes up, motions to be silent and asks to reach into his hat or he will morph me into next week's gym twink
>i reach in
>from the depths of his mangy ass hat i feel a dick
>he giggles

>got posted on guard duty at the manlet pit again
i hate my job

At 4 plate squat you are granted spell immunity. Haven't you ever wondered why the gym wizard's always being bullied by the guys with massive quads?

That's the beauty of it, the pit is designed in such a way that the manlet think they are in the real gym while everyone is is in the real one. No wonder you never see the gym ghost/phantom/thief/everything else.

>be doing ohp
>destroyed rotator cuffs
>crying out in pain realizing ive fucked up big
>gym paladin comes in and heals me to full health

>there is a real life person somewhere on earth who took the time to write this

Underrated

>no gym potion brewer
where do you get your supps from

Fuckin great m8.
Kek'd

>mfw been in the manlet pit all this time

Return the slab