When do we admit we're wrong Veeky Forums?

Fuck off DYEL

Come back when you want to lift

Neuroscientifically

>spiritually AND neuroscientifically superior
we never had a chance

>women are biologically stronger than men
then why is it that the male growth hormone is the top hormone correlative to strength?
>but i mean hey, look at all these neuroscientific studies on women, i know they are credible because they use superfluous words such as neuroscientifically

>because science
I want to bash this cun'ts head in with a claw hammer. plebeian scientism has gone too far

Neowomen get the physical strength of a man as well as ALL of the strengths of woman. Neowomen shall rule the Earth.

>Superior
>In the inferior position (

>Neuroscientifically
what did they mean by this?

Hmm
Go ahead and bust out those medical records girl
What's that?
You have only been exposed to about .5% of all transmittable diseases and contacted 2?
You still get the flu?
You still get colds?
You make please than 100k a year?
You got a standard career path after graduating with health insurance?
You run 2 miles the times a week?
Everyone wants to drop these hot opinions meanwhile they have done not ONE memorable or even commendable thing in their life.
Fucking mediocre plague
Fuck you and fuck you if you fall in this category fucking be something

>Even though [incomplete thought]. But ok. I can go with equality.

Why do we let them vote?

I love Veeky Forums .Come on here to see them trashing women non-stop,, yet 75% of threads on here are crying about girls, trying to get advice about girls, complaining about girls, posting girls you lift for, and how basically everything all of you do is for girls

Really makes you think

>because science
OH SHIT
Science is on her side boys. She just said so. How can I even compete?

oh and also
>if you don't have a girlfriend its the end of the world and you cry every night about it
>if a girl breaks up with you you cry for weeks and stalk her on social media, seeing her with other guys and getting angry they aren't you

yea, you guys sure are the superior gender

Are you a boy, girl or a girl (male)?

when did this board become so shitty

hat relevance does that have to the point? are you saying my posts are incorrect, that this doesnt happen here?

because whoo boy, you guys sure do a lot to desperately appeal to and cry nonstop over an inferior gender

did you just assume my gender?

Holy fuck, really activated my almonds. I'm #MeToo now.

Nice bait kek.

fpbp

Because Veeky Forums like any other board is 1 person.

>you are laughing at...
>...the one in five rape victims in the United States
So only 20% of rape victims in the US are women? Sounds like they are under-represented

Saying it doesn't make it true, especially since the patriarchy thankfully still sort of exists.

>75% of threads on this board at any time, on any day, are like this, most with dozens if not hundreds of replies
>HAHAH LE "FIT IS 1 PERSON"