Haircuts

What haircut does Veeky Forums get?

Skinhead master race

Disconnects look so fucking painfully stupid in person

If you're going to get a short back and sides, fade it into the top, for God's sake

i just buzz my head, hair gets annoying. plus i already have a qt girlfriend who loves me for me. lets me be as pragmatic as possible.

t. baldlet

Basically that. I don't comb it over like that unless I'm going out or something tho. I just let that shit hang

Bald fade with #4 on top

Certainly not that one lol

this, I got clippers and just do it the same all over

None
2’ hairfag

long on too short on sides and back
“no fade, some undercut”

I don't cut my hair... shit is too expensive. Plus twinks and traps like caveman hair and beards for some reason. I can't give up twink pussy, user.

Past the shoulders master race

Something similar to this desu.

the meme haircut

My maned brethren. Fearsome lifting lions for life.

Just kind of a natural looking side part. The best thing you can do is just get something that doesn't require tons of effort and works with what your hair naturally wants to do. By that I mean don't fuss about blow drying your hair or straightening it or spending 10 minutes trying to get it to look perfect. It generally turns out better if you put a tiny bit of effort into it and then forget about it.

>2018
>having hair
Mr clean is king

t. baldlet

I always just tell the barber to do whatever he think's is good. Generally, they haven't fucked it up yet. My hair's never looked good in the first place, so the barber's generally right.

just needs an eyepatch

Hey swimmers,
Does anyone have any recommendation for shampoo to use that fights the chlorine fucking my hair fuck? Like does target sell decent product, or do I need to go to an actual beauty store? I'm afraid for my hair bros

Is that Cole mothafuckin' Phelps?

You will call Kenneth Cosgrove by his name

Did I not?

3 on top, balding clippers on the sides.

Right character, wrong haircut.

Hot damn! Is that Cole mothafuckin' Phelps?

Is my hair good, guys? I was trying to go for an SS/fascist cut like in the OP a couple weeks ago and now it has grown out again.

I mean you look ready for the 9-5.

grow out the top hair and get a quiff

I need your hair, it looks good

They look good but you're going to spend more time working on your hair than most women do.

nopoo

Fuck, that guy turned me gay for a second there.

Growing hair long as possible
I ain't intending going bald, and I love hair

I don't "get" a haircut, I cut my own fucking hair because I'm not some faggot manchild who needs things done for him. I know, I look like a fag. Pls no bully.

Short back and sides, undercut with the line is based

Anything other than buzzcut is the wrong answer.

You look like a faggot manchild DYEL though.

similar to this, but shorter on top. I get the line put in though, blend it right in. I can gel it over or I can leave it straight. either way works, clean and professional. short, and easy to keep clean. long hair is for faggots.

you are cute
this is what peak performance looks like

Do you know what you are, user? You're just a meanie meanpants bully. You haven't even seen me when I activate my hyper mode.

Put acid on it to counter the alkaline action of chlorine

Thanks for the inspiration op. Gonna get this haircut next time!

Havent cut my hair in over a year and its dyed blonde
A woman said I look like Thor

Lions Unite.

Jesus Mode or bust my brothers.
Women can't help but touch.
Maintenance free, just hot water and hairbrush (plus healthy vegan diet).

kys

*unsheathes katana*

reporting

The chad cut

Hello motherfuckers.

pic related is my hair
ottermode + babyface is a good mix

I used this stuff and the same for shampoo when I swam in high school. Stuff worked like magic, and I had long hair too

surfer hair

guy friends hate it

boss hates it

girls love it

pic. related art student insisted on painting my portrait

why does your boss hate it?
art student(female) or art student (male)

21 mm all over, then trimming the sides/back with a scissor

You look like a woman

You must be chink me.

Fuckin hell i wish my hair wasnt wavy i cant pull off any of these

>>ITT gorgeous long hair

Unf.

I think I’ll keep it at shoulder length and wait for it to get thicker, then maybe get a stacked bob cut.
Qts dig the look, at least the qts I also like.

What hair? I only see a jaw here.

damn he's haircut is receding even the goose can't stop male pattern baldness

looks good but fuck those strands in front would get annoying. This shit would never sit right even if you sweep it back with your hand throughout the day

i personally have a slicked back classic mens haircut

pic related

Curly hair user here. Been straightening it for years now in a similar style to the OP. Thinking of ending the fight against my genetics and going full Caracalla/Roman emperor modo.

Just a trim, I keep my hair at about 1" get a haircut every 3rd week
No particular style

Ew

>twink
>pussy
user... I...

>Mother had thinning hair.
>Hair line kept receding through late teen years,
>Now have bald spots and variable thickness with no consistency.

Anyway I got a clipper and I just fuck around every couple of weeks when I start looking hobo like, so I end up looking even worse, I try for a very low fade most of the time.

If you don't do complicated hair cuts get a decent clipper, it'll save you a lot and you'll learn a decent skill.

Bro i wish my hair was a bit curly
Fighting your genetics is gay af

>a bit curly
Mines very curly, like the pic. If it gets in any way long it looks like a retarded afro.

>Fighting your genetics is gay af
Yeah I know man. I used to get bullied about my hair when I was young and no one gave me any advice on it so I ended up looking like a moron for most of my teens until I got the internet and figured out how to straighten it. So much fucking effort doing it though.

is this a new meme or are you actually the one in the picture? i've seen this image in a couple of threads now

His hair looks better in pic related imo

R8.
Also, was thinking of similar haircut but only larger this time.

Also, this is where inspiration came from. To bad my hair is dry-type.

Not now, Phelps.

>Le for ze ladies
>Le guys hate it
Well, no, you just tell yourself that because your an edgy 18 year old that builds little personal stories in his head from his non life. People like all types. Fucking narcissist plague on this board I swear

> looks like a character from tony hawks 2
> makes manlet threads because he has no other redeeming features but height

yeah haircut checks out bro

Press (x) to doubt

dude, that's what my hair looks like getting out of bed. My dad just used water and had a doo wop his whole life.

Into the pit you go.

Literally OP's pic, god-tier haircut

>tips fedora

Yes he can, he's rich. Hair transplants my dude

Are u a grill

>this but less hair because shitty hairline

Just fuck my shit up.

We have the same haircut except I get the sides shorter and my quiffs a little more exaggerated.

A E S T H E T I C AF !

came to terms with being a NW2 so now rocking a buzzcut, probably took me from a 6 to a 4

I use it like that, except my hair is dark. And it looks worse

OP pic but without the faggy side cut. Looks cleaner and more professional

>buzzing it at norwood 2
did it once and i look like shit with no hair, now doing the normie haircut, norwood two is still salvageable, just look at jake gyllenhaal.

Whatever mommy cuts it as

Looks good
Looks like a fag