Oneitis messaged me out of the blue

>oneitis messaged me out of the blue
>said I've seemed different for months
>said it's as if I've lost interest
>realize she's right

Fuck bros maybe it's all my fault

Why am I so quiet

Is she your gf? If not who gives a fuck what she thinks? She's probably just upset that she doesn't have a beta lapdog following her around.

Go and get laid with someone bro. Leave this chick behind, she doesn't need you handing her validation.

you're not in a movie you tard, stop being melodramatic.

lost interest in what? her?

bit rich if she knows how you feel lad. don't do it to yourself, and don't start the cycle again when you kick it.

Ty bros. Gonna ditch her for some thot

Poor little Stacy isn’t getting anymore free validation from beta billy. Some even say he goes by “Bill” nowadays and has been working out..

This.

This. She is not the center of your universe.

on point

If you're not fucking her or in a relationship she wants you to become a beta orbiter. Just say no to the friend zone.

I haven't gotten a text from a girl in over 10 years.

How'd you get over her? It's been like 3 months for me and it's still as hard as the first day she ended it

delete her number, block her on any social media.
do things for yourself and get hobbies.
get involved with other girls.

truth is, you never do. you‘ll just forget for the moment, but anytime the sadness creeps back, you‘ll remember

From beta Billy to Bill the bull

well, i'm not trying to encourage you or anything, but breaking up with my ex was the best thing i've done in my life, i also fucked a girl that is much hotter and at least as pretty as my ex on the next week and it was amazing
it will sound silly but going out as much as you can is a good ideal, you'll talk about her to people untill someone say "dude, get your shit together man you're talking about your ex for 4 months now" and something will click on your mind and you'll get over her in couple days, also fucking girls always help

Did you not fuck her? That can cause it burning a lot more.

Also the best way to get over it is to delete everything and think of something negative everytime you think of her. You can always start wearing a rubber band on your wrist and flicking it everytime you think about her.

Since my ex-fiancee left i cant feel any attraction by girls beside sex.
And even when they want to fuck its to much trouble to hit on them, i ignore most of their signs.
Even my friends are asking why i let so many girls slip through.

3 years now and the heart and trust in woman are still broken, just want feel love again.

That you Vic??

I understand this feel, user. 2 years and not a fiance but still
I have to focus on lifting and gaining strength or I will go insane
Kills me that I've let so many good girls slip away but I just feel so little for them

I can tell its been a recent change for you, and as one who left my oneitis behind long ago, i can tell you that eventually you may have fond memories, but the feels will fade user. Trust me, you're well on your way.