Face Injections

I can't shake my soyboy face, but I don't have money for implants. What can I do with filler/injections?

>filler/injections
You really are a low T soyboy. You can't go all the way out.
No, you need surgery/implants. Lefort 2 is the most people generally need, but lefort 3 is a good option. Custom zygomatic implants to give the eye good support and create a flanged appearance. Brow ridge implants to make you look like a man. Sliding genioplasty along with a counterclockwise mandibular rotation and perhaps even a full on custom mandible implant. Those should solve your issues.

You know that picture isn't of me right?

>guy looks down
>guy looks up
Starve yourself faggot

This is my profile

lol you look completely fine, jaw might even be above average. stop listening to your bdd

But sometimes it looks terrible. Maybe that's just because of how the camera's angled. Also I know for a fact it'd look awful without the beard. I have literally hundreds of pictures of my profile at this point.

DWELLING ON YOUR PROFILE OR JAW OR WHATEVER THE FUCK ISN'T GOING TO DO A THING, IT IS YOU, MOVE ON WHO CARES YOU LOOK FINE, GET OVER YOURSELF YOU FUCK JESUS CHRIST

same guy, you also have like a really roman-greek face and hair, im digging it. appreciate yourself bro.

And then soon after realize that “yourself” is genetically inferior to those you compete with.

SO WHAT, MEN ARE BUILT TO WITHSTAND ADVERSITY, IS LIFE FAIR? NO. IF YOU CANT OVERCOME, YOU LOSE.YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DONT EVEN WANNA COMPETE BECAUSE OF WHAT? "GENETICS"? HAHAHAHAHAHA COWARD

I've just discovered that I'm a fucking ugly chinlet with a fucking jew nose.
Considering kill myself. because plastic surgery won't fix your genes and your kids will be the same ugly as you.

why are us men so insecure nowadays? im honestly dumbfounded this is what it takes for you kids to want to die?? you guys all need to learn to accept who you are and move on from those childish thoughts.

Oh my god. This is what lookism and Veeky Forums does to your head right there

I'm really unmanly. I'm weak, I have many health problems plus I look like a soyboy with a weak chin, big jewish nose and bald patches.
But women like me somehow btw even /soc/ rates me form 7 to 10 really somebody rated me a 10 but in average I have 8 but it's all fake I take pictures from perfect angle so I really look good in them, but in profile I look fucking disgusting because of fucking chin and other unmanly features.

also the merchant meme is literally me but in the soyboy menner.

even if you "fixed" all your "flaws" you'd still be insecure. its a mindset and your mind is set on looking like a soyboy so much you actually are one, its all in your head.

idk I decided to gain mass and boost my test maybe this will help me. if not i'll blow my head off

def do go to the gym and stride toward being the man you want to be. Find someone to talk to IRL, your thoughts are dirty and they need to be aired out. You'll be fine man.

Just cut your beard at a sharper angle to give off a better looking jawline?

Go ahead and lift in the gym, but you really need to do some lifting in the library.

Its easier said than done, but you have a toxic mentality towards yourself and you need to recognise and fix that. No amount of physical improvement (with your current outlook) will satisfy you, only mental improvement.

Read up on stoicism while you're at it.

start mewing faggots