Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

I have an issue.
I am 5'11
I weight about 140 pounds
I have less than 2%
I want to workout and be healthier.
My issue is that I'm not sure if I can even gain muscle at all. It takes months for cuts to heal.

>How did this happen?
Well when I was really little my father abducted me, he basically drunk himself to sleep. All the money went to beer. I got lunch from school and that was it. I never really recovered.

My question is, am I redeemable? Is it too late to fix myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrllUxAr1_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go to the gym. Or do push-ups,dips, sit ups/crutches at home. Any workout will do something for you.

Any specific types of weights I should buy for a home workout?

I mean at least you can be a good bottom though, since you're short

>I have less than 2%
if you are referring to body fat then im being trolled send help

>I have 2%

Dude what. Have you done any bf% testing or was that your guess? Pic looks like about 10%, give or take 2

Nice drama queen thread. Attention whoring at best here.

None of your personal hurt feelings matter, your body is still human and muscles work like on any other soyboy. Just read the sticky

You'll need a whole lot of weights because beginners progress a lot, so you can throw away the babyweights after a month, maybe 2 months, it is better to go to a gym

No I've done a test before, I have less than 2%

If you have less than 2% fat then you'd be dead you fucking mongoloid sperglord

No, I'm just a fucking skeleton.

Less than 2% what? Brain function? Are you actually this retarded?

>It takes months for cuts to heal.

What did he mean by this?

Your organs have at least 3% fat. If you have less than 3% then you are dead. Literally.

You are around 8%. And now continue with your thread instead of trying to peruse your uneducated opinions.

Sure thing, buddy. You forgot to mention how your're 8'0 tall with a 15inch dick. The lowest you can safely go is around 4%, and it is very apparent when you do. All the muscles and veins would be visible. Only the craziest bodybuilders go that low

you dumb nigger you posted a picture we can all see your body. Stop saying you have 2% body fat because it's triggering my autism

The test had a 2% margin of error. The number on the sheet read 2%

Check

These tests are complete crap and have an error margin way over 2%.

I can only imagine what kind of mong doctor would tell their patient that they have 2% body fat. Only the most retarded of all retards would do that, no wonder they are too stupid to test too.

Then what can I do to get an accurate measurement of my body fat?

You don't need an accurate measurement. Just look at yourself, know what different bf% looks like and estimate. I.e. pic in OP looks like 10

op watch this video to understand why your bodyfat test is bullshit

forgot to post link youtu.be/mrllUxAr1_g

Alright, so then are there any workouts I should stick to specifically? Any good, high intensity workouts for pushing myself to the limit of human fitness?

>peruse your uneducated opinions
o the irony

Sticky. Read it

>what is autocorrection

Lift big and eat big. everything else is irrelevant

do starting strength and GOMAD at your local gym

OP here this is now a beginner general.

Sorry for being a fag

Ashley Kalym - Complete Calisthenics

DALLAS
A
L
L
A
S

OP, of course you can gain muscle. Stop making excuses.

READ THE STICKY, ffs. It will tell you everything you need to know.