I'm going to starve myself

Hey Veeky Forums

So recently i decided to start fixing myself financially and physically.Almost got the financial part down, but the physical part is still meh.

The problem is Veeky Forums, is that food is the only friend i have. You see, i have been disowned by my parents and don't really have friends. So whenever the depression got to hard to handle, i binged.

I started making changes in my life, the biggest my spending habits, finding a job and saving money. However Veeky Forums, it's time i increased my will. I am sick and tired of being stepped on, and want to start by increasing my will to the point of being unbreakable. I will water fast for 2 months straight, only living of the fat on my body.

Now i have a few questions (i know the health implications but i really don't give a shit)

If i somehow manage to clean up my eating after the diet, and eat at my TDEE, will i gain weight fast?

Will gym be plausible during this journey? (I was thinking of having like 5 scoops of protein a day at 120 grams of protein and 700 calories if i went gym)

What are some methods to heavily suppress my appetite?

Will this help me in resetting my body so i stop craving bad shit all the time.

Ty friends, note I KNOW THIS IS BAD but i'm going to do it anyway. Give me advice on how to make the journey easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessblender.com/articles/can-starvation-diets-lead-to-weight-gain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I will water fast for 2 months straight
this is possibly the stupidest thing you can do. your body goes into hibernation mode basically and anything you eat after your fast will be put on as fat.
it is a sure fire way to fail at weight loss.
>you just need to be more active
if you really think you need less calories in eat at least two bowls of oats a day and nothing but oats
starving yourself is both lazy and extremely dangerous

Amazing, everything you said is completely wrong.

This is the fasting thread
Fasting can be good for health and you can do it for a long time

>fasting
>5 scoops of protein
pick one

lol

Go on nofap. On day 15 you will gain the discipline you need.

when I was a fastasfatass I did OneaMealADay (OMAD)
Basically, eat after cardio. Don't get discouraged the first month, as you will get better distance every few days. I used to eat at around 9-10pm after running. Got my running time up to an hour this way.
Drink water during the day.
Also, no sweets, no sugar.
Try not to go to the gym after 8 hours or more of fasting, as it will be impossible to lift decently.
If you lose the weight too fast you will get stretchmarks. I recommend pure water fasting on the days off. Don't forget to take a multi, eat lots of veggies, and you can make due with 1 scoop of protein per day. If you have afternoons and evenings free you can run, eat, wait 2 hours, gym and a post work-out protein shake. Try to keep the eating window down to 4 hours and cardio on an empty stomach. Drink a glass of water when you wake up, at least, and when you go to bed.

I meant to write *A lot of loose skin quickly instead of stretchmarks

how the fuck is not eating for two months healthy at all. you body will begin to shut down from lack of nutrients. you can just live of of energy, you need an input of vitamins and mineral. your body will begin to shut down as it has nothing to use to repair itself.
fitnessblender.com/articles/can-starvation-diets-lead-to-weight-gain
if you believe extended fasting is anything but bad for your health you are fucking retarded.

>starvation diet
>hibernation mode
are you legit retard or just baiting ?

just eat like one giant meal a day. if you eat foods that aren't some enormously processed shit from mcdonalds etc, then good luck shoving 2500 calories of that down your face with that singular meal.

best way to lose weight and keep it off.

You know, I agree with the notion that water fasting for two months is a bit much.

to suppress appetite, start consuming every stimulant you can get your hands on

Do it gradually. One meal a day, then one meal a week, then one meal for 2 weeks. I won't recommend doing a 2 month fast for the simple reason that I haven't done it, so I cant say for sure if it has health benefits.

OY YOU SKYWALKER FUCK ;)

OP listen to me - start this with intermittent fasting. Do the 8/16 for a month straight. Eat all of your calories in an 8 hour window. Keep it below 2500 per day at first and each week go down one hundred calories each week (2400 daily for week 2, 2300 daily for week 3) and stop when you get to 1800 calories a day.

Eat all your food in the 8 hour window and drink nothing but water in the 16 hours you are not eating (you'll be sleeping through a good part of the 16 hours).

This works. Your body will not go crazy on this and it will drop a good amount of weight rather quickly.

go read the fasting thread

also lol at the "starvation mode" retards even though it's been proven false in every study

Bro, the secret is too just burn all the taste buds off your tongue. It’ll kill the urge to eat unhealthy, as everything will taste the same, and it will force you to eat as little as possible, as everything will taste like shit.
Taste reduction is the easiest way to lose weight.

>t. tumblr

haha no
your gut bacteria will still crave the food they are used to even if you fuck yourself up somehow
the issue of eating healthy has nothing to do with taste, but satisfaction

STOP

PROMOTING

FASTING

FUCK

It's legit, fuck off pansy.

Why? Afraid no one will buy your shitty advice anymore?

So.... basically you want to take the easy, unhealthy way out? Why not put the actual work in and take care of your body and lose weight the healthy way? Don't be an idiot user. Being stupid is why you're in such a shitty situation in the first place.

Even if you are against fasting you don't need to spread lies and muh hibernation mode to do something.
You don't have an argument
You already lost

>Just don't improve xD
Die