/fph/ FAT PEOPLE HATE

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=IBU3gmulczE
youtube.com/watch?v=8jn67tdEGY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW KID, this is fucking unfair, you dont know how many hours each day she is lifting heavy weights, maybe she has a sickness.

Deep dish pizza, is pizza you mong.

there's already a perfectly adequate image with a banana labeled "apple"

So OP likes fat disgusting hambeasts?

That is a fucking pizza you mong

OC (unfortunately)
Why?

No edition Edition.

that looks good tho

Deep dish pizza is pizza you gatekeeping retard.

Also how fucking uncomfortable is everyone else on that train? She thinks she's making some profound statement but in reality everyone is just wondering why the fuck this whale just took her clothes off in public

This is a Pizza
you fail faggot

Whatever this culinary abomination is supposed to be, it's certainly NOT a pizza, whether you call it that or not

FAIL!

more like deep shid :DD

>that old man looking away in visible disgust

It's a pizza you fucking faggot. It's called Chicago-style or deep-dish pizza, and it's been around for over 60 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>HAES
>spends 20% of her lecture wheezing

Excellent pic, OP.

Now, let's spot the Americans.

but why did it have to be in public
it doesn't add anything at all, in fact it would probably be more "symbolic" with some white or black background or some artistic crap

This looks like shit-tier $3 Villa Pizza you buy at the mall tbqh

i'm 5''10 and weigh 190 pounds make fun of me for being a fatass please

Post pic

>it's a Veeky Forums shitposting thread

This made me lol so much, it came after a bunch of pics showing thin models in plus size panties
they do have a point though

Your pants size is what? 38x30? Laughable.

I'm 5'11" and a 250lb barrel chested nightmare. I still only wear a 36x30.

Eat less tubby. You’re lucky you’re not at an irredeemable weight

32x30 still a fatass

it is irredeemable don't tell me otherwise

This balding fatass is a president.

What's your excuse?

LMAo

SS gave me thunder thighs, I'm 6'0" and 189 lbs and my pantsize is 36x32, but the waist is way too big but the thighs are still so tight.

Go look around the marketing and communication departments at your local university and you'll understand why things like this are happening.

But athletic cut jeans. Levi's 541 is a good place to start if you don't want to spend a ton.

lol, I'm 5"7 and 175lb and I'm considered fit in my circle of friends
You'll be fine. Just do some lifts and convert that tub to gainz

I thought "athletic cut" was just slim cut, which basically meant, "no fatsos or thiccbois allowed"

This actually makes me mad

>shitty pizza with a leaf on it
wow.

The athletic cut jeans are similar to regular cut, just with more room in the thighs and glutes. They're made for muscular dudes.

Neapolitan pizza is great, but that one was made wrong.

>People in the Midwest eat this shit

Sooo, husky?

>bread with melted milk globs on top
That’s not pizza you filthy wop

Ok?? And what tubby?

>husky
Are you 12? Men's clothing doesn't come in "husky". Dude just google Levi's 541 and look at them. They're explicitly made for guys that have thin waists and thick thighs.

what the fuck

I'm about as white as can be. I just think pizza is awesome. There's a place for all pizza's in our hearts. No one has a right to call any pizza right or wrong. Unless you are Jersey filth and think tomato pie is pizza, than you can choke on Christie's lil chub chub.

this is what a esport player looks like

I bet she gets at least dozen of messages a dat

But there's literally five guys behind him that are much thinner.

That was my first thought, but then you see the potbelly on each one of them. But I really can't fault them too much, it's the physique of someone who spends 80+ hours a week playing vidya.

5'10" and 205 here - permabulk builtfat is the way to go fellow king of the manlets

OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=IBU3gmulczE

1.5 minute in, this is relevant to this thread how? Just some stupid bitch whining about rostie shit. fuck outta here i aint watching this shit

Shit bag father. Should be helping his son get his shit together

I watch this show. A Jew sent that fat lady a letter about how oppressed he was in England because he was Jewish and used that to hump her and he also used his Jewish background to dissuade her from making their relationship public. He was banging all the other fat chicks on the side all over Israel, Egypt the US. He even stole her money. Typical

>hammy was kicked out of a fast food joint for breastfeeding without a cover

Yeah, I think it has less to do with the breastfeeding and more to do with forcing people to see your hideous pancake tits.

But hey, good for you for taking your baby to appropriate restaurants early. Keep going and maybe he'll hot 300 lbs at age 13.

How did that “man” next to her get himself into such a situation

>emotional damage
>EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

Just kill us now, sweet god.

fuck off american

Sad fat betas will settle for anything, as long as it has a vagina.

I don't get it either.

They're both fat and ugly, that's how

Why sympathize with the guy? He's just as bad, if not worse for being the one to impregnate that cow. Stop sympathizing with fatties just because they're male- you sound like the male equivalent of a fat Tumblr feminist

Hank Hill, izat u?

>Chicago style
Lmao, Amerimutts trying to steal italian culture.

The fuck does haes mean

Oh, I don't sympathise. He made his choice, and people like him enable fatties more than anyone.

I just honestly don't get it. Can you even get an erection looking at that hambeast?

He needs to get making more videos, that lazy cunt

Health At Every Size

Truly this is the natty limit.

yucky

we're talking about uk families here

>hamplanet mother and a numale cuck father
I feel bad for the kid desu

I think we all do.

Maybe in 15 years he/she'll be here, asking for weight loss advice.

Why are women so nice to disgusting abominations, yet ruthless to people better than them?

would still eat.

surrounding yourself with hamplanets makes you look a lot better

Because we are trained to be 'nice' at all times.

So we post 'yaaaas grl slaay' on a ham's page, and then go to our friends, Veeky Forums or /voat/ to ruthlessly mock them.

Also Hams make you feel better about yourself because they are not competition.

Women are vile creatures, the Muslims understand how to deal with you

haha, she thinks make up will help

Kek

>this would happen to me
haha this is f-funny

It's not women who keep fucking and impregnating the hambeasts. That's on your gender, my friend. So let's just agree we suck equally.

My work has a good cafeteria.
I eat a spinach salad with chicken for lunch every day and get glares from hams every day without fail. Why do fats resent people who are trying to make it?

>tfw gf got fat over the years
>tfw she gets mad if I suggest working out
>tfw she's a believer in "healthy at every size"
What do I do to make her stop gaining weight?

Dump her you retard and make sure she knows it’s because she’s fat

You can't. You need to leave.

Or give her an ultimatum and pray that she realises that she's ruining her relationship.

Seriously, leave her. She doesn't want to change and you're enabling her by showing her it doesn't really matter to you, that you'll stay regardless.

Thanks lads

This
Too many guys drop disgusting whores without telling them the truth about why. Children can't learn if you don't at least try to teach them.

Tell her she will get diabetes and probably die if she doesn't begin helping herself. Show her pictures, videos, episodes of my 600lb life, etc. Get it through her head that being obese is unhealthy, no matter what tumblr says. If she refuses, tell her you can't watch the person you love slowly eat herself to death and you would rather not be with her if she refuses to help herself. Tell her she might just get her ass back on track if she were alone again. If she doesn't catch on at this point, dump her. Sorry man.

Alternatively, you could try getting her/your friends and family to have an intervention for her bout her weight. But, if she is a "fat acceptance" person she likely is surrounded by those types and they won't help you and will ostrasize you for suggesting it. I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away personally, but that's just me.

Last option is to either inspire her with your own exercising, or nag her for the rest of your life/until she gets it. Good luck.

make her watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jn67tdEGY4

The two in front are trannies right?
Juries still out on Central facial palsy in the center

jesus

I dream of the day that I'm muscular enough that I can lead bitches like this on, then tell them to fuck off and lower their standards because nobody attractive wants a frumpy fat bitch with no redeeming qualities.
Though I imagine my bitter hate for these people will subside a bit when I'm at my goal body.