Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

well to be fair if you can avoid eating factory farm meat then it'll be better for you. So sure

I'm eating 60 pizza rolls and tap water is that good??

>tfw don't live in America
>tfw chicken isn't pumped full of antibiotics and saline
>tfw meat is reasonably high quality

American food has more variety but the stock standard meats are truly terrible for you

Based NZ beef is 100% grass fed, even the cheapest shit, for example

Correlation =/= Causation

Also the ONLY thing that has been proven to determines dick size is your mothers test levels. So thats a crock of shit.

yeah man, god tier bulking

mate, i've moved to australia and I miss the food from new zealand so much. It's just better back there

yeah I'm living in Brisbane now and every time I go back to visit family I am always surprised at how good the ingredients are

of all the places I've lived between Aus/USA/NZ, the highest quality meat was always NZ. Probably a result of more natural agriculture and meat rearing processes. Even the shitty precooked Bunnings sausages were better

nice facebook source

Something tells me the average mom isn't gonna want to read something about 'dicks'

Explain 50 shades of grey then?

So why is BBC still a thing?

>study shows that a mother's consumption of chicken made her kids dick small

looks like a anecdotal buzzfeed article that you see on snapchat desu
fake news

my mum is a vegetarian and I've got a big dick

Can't you read? It said don't eat chicken if you're a pregnant woman. Otherwise it has nothing to say. And it makes sense. Your sperm doesn't get "stronger" just because you got ripped. It's still the same DNA as always. no matter what you do in life. As far as I know at least.

PETA, these guys are just so retarded that I don't believe anything they say

I don't get it

too bad no one gives a shit about New Zealand

>cheap stuff
$15 Aussie dollars a pound

6" isn't big