Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

Daily reminder that this kind of body is all you need to make girls wet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JBSG4DHVQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=8lXzXexojT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>face
fixed that for you

t. facelet C O P E ing

Try again sweetie. Just be T A L L and W H I T E

Lifts?

>big
>muscular
>defined
>but easily achievable
Yeah, and? Its a good thing standards are low you fucknuts.

No, I use regular shoes. I'm 6'2.

Thank goodness that's easily achievable! Anything bigger than that is icing on the cake.

This is the second time you've done this to me, you nigger. What are you afraid of?
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?!

You forgot the status from being a millionaire Hollywood actor

>flat hair
>16- 17% body fat
>15" arms
>narrow shoulders
Looks like your Photoshopped.

That's one round ass baby face you're hiding behind that phone

Manlets.

this is why lifting for women is shit motivation. You lift for a month and already can get all women. Then what you lose all motivation and you don't progress for the rest of your life.

I think the point is not to do anything for women, just do it for yourself to get pussy easier

>all you need

That's an FFMI of 19.5-20. Doesn't come without work for the vast majority.

i unironically lift for emma

>goose and emma will never be an irl couple
feels bad lads

He looks like shit

>Daily reminder that this kind of fame, money and status is all you need to make girls wet.

Fix'd.

If you think goose is small or narrow you suffer from body dismorphia.

Jfc get this shit back where it came from.

holy fuck theyre so cute together

don't forget the face tho

This. Goose has a great body in this scene. Better than 99% of guys.

post your body faggot. I already know you won't fatass

When I first started I thought he looked like a god

Like the other guy said, please post your physique.

Gosling put in a lot of lifting to get that body. Pic was his starting point (and no doubt your current point -- no shame in that)

that's a great body though

That is because they are bot tranneis
youtube.com/watch?v=2JBSG4DHVQ4

Shoulder aficionado here, just throwing it out there that Emma Stone has god-tier shoulders, perhaps the best in Hollywood

Jesus fucking Christ...

Yes, that's the body of someone that is genuinely in shape.

And these are comments on behalf of people (likely women) remarking on how attractive his body is

What are you objecting to about this? It sounds like you're laughing at him because he doesn't fit the Veeky Forums mold of looking like you stand in one place and exercise the same muscles repeatedly until you're a comic amplification of masculinity. I don't know why you think this image is a rebuttal though

>bot trannies
Boop boop beep I have a feminine penis! IM NOT A MALE SHIT LORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

hahahaha

He looks good in this picture. I've been in CBT and i can't tell not many people have those biceps veins lol.

Yeah OP, because he looks in excellent physical shape. That is a body that women love, but it´s not an easy body to get by any means. You speak as if people here or in general dismmiss that physique, when actually most people here aim for just that or perhaps a bit more mass.

whats their ship name? Emman?

underrated to the core

This is such cognitive dissonance, it hurts. I don't even have the energy to explain the flaw behind this logic, just really think about what you're saying.

Sorry I misread bro.

This was 2011. Errrrybody lifts now most girls would just call him "fit" if their friends asked how his body was.

No.

Dont forget that he's a multimillionaire actor who's famous. That helps.

>no arms
>no shoulders
>no chest
>no back
>soyboy face
>these are the people giving you advice.

>watched that scene again just now
>he lifts her in the end
>went to my little brother's room and to tell him to run towards me
>i can lift him
>mfw

i like when he touches her butt as shes getting down at the end

nice

he does have a nice tan and he looks pretty ripped in the video.
Remember that normal people don't instantly look at someone's frame like us autists

what scene?

The Dark Knight Rises opening scene

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're a big guy!
>"For you..."

>What’s your move? What’s your big move?
>CRASHING THIS PLANE....

> (OP)
>>flat hair
- 17% body fat
" arms
>>narrow shoulders
>Looks like your Photoshopped.

those arms are 14" flexed at best, 13 if unflexed and you push through the fat

Yes, that helps. But if Gosling had shown up on set with his legitimately DYEL physique from his early 20s (pic related: age 23), then they really would have had to photoshop the scene. It's a good body.

I'm being dead fucking serious but this was literally the movie scene that made me get serious about getting in shape.

It was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school and I weighed 208 lbs, had man boobs, and was pretty flabby in general. I played sports (I was a pretty half decent rugby player) and lifted weights, but it always bothered me that I didn't look ripped. Keep in mind early high school abs were basically the gold standard for male attractiveness. I wanted so badly to look good, but it was never enough motivation to get serious about diet and cardio.

Then I saw this fucking movie in the theater. When this scene happened, just about every woman in the theater shrieked, and it ignited a fucking fire inside me. All I could think was "No woman will ever react that way to me taking my shirt off" and that's what it took to get me serious.

Pic related is the progress that ensued. Thanks for everything Goose.

what is your height?

Who cried during la la land?

MANLETS MOGGED

5'11"

Soyim

me

I think it's his face, bankaccount and social fame

>face
isn't he considered ugly?

Don't know I am not gay. Female friends and girlfriends find him sexy though

unironically me. that ending made me sad I WANTED SEB AND MIA TO BE TOGETHER

you forgot fame and fortune, and movie-curated personality

Don't put me in the screencap

>tfw I'm a cut away from this
>tfw I probably won't ever cut

why are you posting on Veeky Forums

Literal dogshit

Take your pills boiyo we are laughing about reddit

Way to prove him right bud. Also work on your upper body fuck do a curl or something it won't kill you

fun fact: they did that scene with a body double for Emma

youtube.com/watch?v=8lXzXexojT4

>tfw you'll never be a hollywood producer that pressures young actresses into sex acts for mediocre movie parts

just end my suffering already

He doesn't need to, he has based Mommy Mendez

why

Jesus
hhahhahahaahah

look like you could be printed on a scarf and worn around my neck. what you bench, 85lbs? wheres your chest?

rolling last digit for number of chip-ups you can do

if you lift for pussy please kill yourself. doing anything with women as a reason EVER is a good enough reason to prove that you are a weak willed, weak minded piece of literal garbage

started lifting 3 weeks ago and already look better than u lmao

Doing tricky camera angles in your previous post to make you look bigger user?
That's okay, lol we all do it.

But srs, I would really try to focus on building your lats and shoulders. You have wider hips, so it's harder for you to get that taper.

Jesus Christ lmao

I don't get it.

You forgot face, height, fame and money.

HOW the fuck does he look like he has more visible abs when he sit than when he stand up??

Because he doesn't really have abs.
In the left he's tensing his ass off and also has some photshop going on, in the right he's got his hands in his pockets and DESPERATELY trying to make his abs tense and pop but nothing is happening.

well he's not ripped but he's pretty fit for the average person

>some photshop going on

that's a still from a movie