Is making it essentially becoming a top 10% male?

Is making it essentially becoming a top 10% male?

Is Connor Murphy mode the minimum requirement?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.libaccess.lib.mcmaster.ca/pubmed/22261567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just pooped my pants

>Connor

JUST

Are you telling me that 10% of males look like Connor Murphy you fucking retard

You’re probably shit posting but making it is when you’re on the path to achieving your goals and dreams and finding comfort and happiness in that journey and the friends, family, and significant others that are attracted by that

Lifting won't get you laid.

Not true being a thicc boi is the only reason I get laid

I sometimes chill with girls who are swiping tinder. They no chad more often than you think. Most girls have a type and they will take 7/10 guys of that type over Connor Murphy any day. Part of it is that they would feel like the ugly one in the relationship and no woman wants that.

Correct, hitting a 5 plate DL at 10% bodyfat is the BARE MINIMUM to even think about getting female attention in 2018

it's about the journey, not the destination op.

You haven't truly 'made it' until you die quietly in your sleep as a shredded as fuck 106-year old surrounded by your loving wife, 5 kids and innumerable grand-kids and great-grand-kids all quietly weeping and singing for you as you go to your final reward.

>RIP in peace grandpa. You fucking made it you mad cunt

>having children if you are under 6'2

No, it's being top tier attractive and an absolute alpha within the dominance hierarchy you delusional manlet

www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.libaccess.lib.mcmaster.ca/pubmed/22261567

Really activates those almonds

I can't acess it
What does it say?

It says there is a dramatic difference in life quality for tall men compared to short

Basically, happiness isn't even realistically possible until you got 6'1 and above

Psychological Science

The Misperception of Sexual Interest

Carin Perilloux,Judith A. Easton,David M. Buss

First PublishedJanuary 18, 2012Research Article

Abstract

"In the current study (N= 199), we utilized a speed-meeting methodology to investigate misperceptions of sexual interest. This method allowed us to evaluate the magnitude of men’s overperception of women’s sexual interest, to examine whether and how women misperceive men’s sexual interest, and to assess individual differences in susceptibility to sexual misperception. We found strong support for the prediction that women would underestimate men’s sexual interest. Men who were more oriented toward short-term mating strategies or who rated themselves more attractive were more likely to overperceive women’s sexual interest. The magnitude of men’s overperception of women’s sexual interest was predicted by the women’s physical attractiveness. We discuss implications of gender differences and within-sex individual differences in susceptibility to sexual misperception."

how tf do you read the second graph?

Unironically tho women rated attractiveness first (based on a variety of characteristics) and money second

We're all gonna die as swole virgins.

Yeah look at all the rich successful people they are all on roids like Connor right?

This chart is misleading. Any decent looking fag can stage pictures and get matches on online dating.
Reality is different

Are you retarded?

They aren't generating as much primal attraction

Can someone explain how to interpret the bottom graph? Either I'm a brainlet, it's poorly explained, or both

>becoming a top 10% male
>becoming

Y axis is male attractiveness. X axis is female attractiveness. The color where they meet determines if there's a female or male advantage. For example a man in the 80% percentile and a woman in the 40% percentile match up in the pink zone, so the female has the advantage in the interaction.

Oh, that makes sense, I wasn't reading it as percentile