The vegans have effectively taken this place over

The vegans have effectively taken this place over.

Don't know why mods didn't just start banning them, but now this place is finally ruined. Even the simplest honest discussions are now impossible because of them.

Thanks Veeky Forums, it's been good.

> inb4 "if you leave they win," no they do not, they are stuck with a dead board full of retards

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/466037_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that your disgusting perverted necrophiliac vore fetish belongs in

I see one thread about veganism and one thread of you bitching about how vegans have taken over the board

Says the guy who eats things while they're still living. At least I have the decency not to torture my food.

>more concerned about vegans than the soyboys
which one is actually dangerous to the future of the white race?

>doesn't know how to read
>blames OP

I'm more curious about how it turns out if they actually convince newfags, so I don't mind it at all, looking forward to superb entertainment the next months

This, OP. You're complaining about vegans when you're should be complaining about stormfags.

learn to filter threads brainlet

Vegan threads litter this board on a daily basis.

They don't convert anyone because they're caustic, vitriolic little faggots who reeeeeee at anyone who doesn't worship veganism.
If it weren't for vegans being almost entirely fucking snarky, petty, toxic cunts I'd have probably tried it on for size at some point or other.
Now if I even start to look into the literature I just see some pushy vegan spitting acid with their wide eyed psycho stare and I say 'nah, fuck it'.

you sound triggered bro

Super triggered. Not a good way to attract people to veganism.

PETA is so pathetic that they have focused their efforts on converting a small Uzbek Sheep Fighting forum into vegans

But vegans are soyboys. The idea of "animal rights" is pretty cucked. Vegan "men" are always effeminate, passive agressive ass holes.

Actually, he made a really good point. I hate vegans but I never realized why until now.

Your medal is in the mail. Holier than thou, faggot. >At least I have the decency not to torture my food.
And yet you don't have the decency not to push your beliefs down peoples' throats.

protecting animals is manly

cucking yourself to the status quo is pathetic

What I can't understand is why they have to spam every fucking day about it.

If everything they say is true, why they spend all fucking day trying to convince us? Why they don't just enjoy their superior life style full of gains and leave us alone die of cancer and cholesterol?

If a vegan is reading this, please enjoy your super health and leave us alone we wanna die!

Because we love you, and the animals, and we want what's best for all parties.

Pretty much what You only find vegans in cucked liberal countries like Western Europe or USA.

Farm animals are food. Might as well protect carrots

>The vegans have effectively taken this place over.
There are no actual 'vegans' on Veeky Forums. There are TROLLS that PRETEND to be vegans -- and you fools keep falling for their shit and posting.

>report vegan threads
>don't post in vegan threads
>hide vegan threads

There’s a lot in common with the arguing tactics and general persona of vegans and flat earthers don’t you think

Don't worry we will conclude that vegan diet is superior but in sometime, because we are just weak for all the meat we eat. Just leave us discover it by ourselves.

sometimes I feel awful seeing all the pictures of badly treated animals posted in theses threads, then I remember I'm living in the countryside and that every single farmer I know take good care of his animals and is always really sad to have to send them to the slaughterhouse but he has to do it
Vegans are just retard who never even went outside to see how things are in local farm, and not big industrials farm who has terrible conditions and who sell terrible food

This, really.
You can tell 90% of them are just retards trying to get a rise out of people. The mom science facebook pictures they post give it away.

They have the same critical faculties as other animals, mate. As a matter of fact, pigs are as intelligent as toddlers, practically.
Trust me, this debate truly isn't solved until we can grow meat commercially. There is no resolve to the moral epidemic of eating meat. Seriously, any avenue you take, there is a grounded rebuttal.

who's mad?

What is it about veganism that damages the board? I find that anti vegans are the ones who can't have proper discussions because they just resort to muh soyboy or muh triggered sjw vegans.

What is it about vegans that makes them such insufferable cockgobbling megafaggots?

And buddhists which means large portions of Asia and hey I’m vegan and Australian

Think carefully about why their way of life upsets you bro

I come her to talk about fitness etc, when ever I've seen a vegan thread it derails into an ethics arguement with vegans peacocking that they are virtuous etc.

Im fine with talking about ethics , however I do so on Veeky Forums or the finer points of vegan diets on ck

>And buddhists
except that the vegetarianism in buddhism isn't shared between all the schools
it's said that it should be avoided, but Buddha's monk were eating meat and there's some ritual that included eating meat and drinking alcool
it's advised to be vegetarian, not vegan and it's still not obligatory, it varies in function of the schools you're part of
and even then, like catholics don't all go to the church, buddhists don't follow all the precepts at the very word

Buddhists arent fucking vegan. Vegetarian maybe

You could learn from

Exactly my point

So instead you have someone else torture it for you?

Same buddhists who kill poor Rohinya muslims in Myanmar.
Go back to /pol/ you fucking nazi vegetarian leafscum

You seem to be over reacting. Just report their posts and threads as off topic and move along, that's what I do

>And buddhists which means large portions of Asia
Wrong.
You have no excuse to be so ignorant when you live 2 steps away.

Lol PETA has nothing to do with it. This board is just filled with legitimately retarded insecure overgrown children who can't think for themselves. You must be one of them if you haven't realized this yet

Actually man, and woman, exist purely because we ate animals. You're literally fighting against evolution and what's natural. You're a weak link in humanity

They spend all day trying to convince us because it helps relieve the anxiety caused by the cognitive dissonance of not eating the food source that's responsible for our evolution into what we are today. They're basically trying to convince themselves constantly that they're somehow superior, despite giving themselves brain damage

While I don't like vegans, I especially don't like all the tinder, tfw no girlfriend, and "thots" (fuck I hate that word) threads. There was a point yesterday where I was looking at the front page and refreshing trying to get one fucking fitness topic.
If anything needs to be banned, it's this shit.

You greatly under-estimdate the amount of retards on Veeky Forums

why does vegan post are always with industrial farm instead of the real countryside farms ?

reminder meatcucks are ruining the planet

This picture had to be made as a false flag

like this one?

Not all animals are equal you cucks.
>almond milk
Sugar water
>raw organic cows milk
A rich source of nutritiom

of estrogen*

>tfw the protein powder is soy based

@44373561
Because eating dog is fucking wrong and eating veal fucking isn't
Fucking veganniggers I swear to God.

I find there to be a difference between saying you shouldn't abuse animals and saying you shouldn't eat meat. Factory farms are immoral but so is being a weak member of society, which vegans are.

Soy has 10,000. Nice try

They're in every thread. I literally just made a similar post to OP before I saw this one.

It's not just veganism, it's forced left wing politics on here, too. They're raiding our board.

Hey look, it's another CTR employee.

Like clockwork

This board was killed by fatties if anything.

This is a fitness board, not a weight loss blog for lardasses who feel the need to shill their keto or IF momscience in every fucking thread.

Vegans are PROJECTING.
They are trying to convince THEMSELVES.
They FEEL that something about their live style is WRONG.

If vegans would just all commit suicide they wouldn’t have to worry about animal cruelty

Vegans are hypocrites faggots who love animals in the comfort of civilization far away from the forests or countryside

yes, it's a fitness board, and the most relevant element of fitness to the greatest amount of people is weight loss. deal with it.

This record has been Corrected.

>Don't know why mods didn't just start banning them
Maybe because diet related threads are on topic?
What are you, some special snowflake that needs his safe space to be secured from ideas that make him uncomfortable?

>Saturated fat = brain threat
Are you dumb?

Im skinny as fuck hardgainer and i still do IF for the brain benefits. Get fucked animefag

this makes me profoundly sad

fuckin gooks man.

Kek
t. Morrissey

>be me
>doing some grocery shopping
>decide to check out the meatless foods in the health foods/ organic section for keks
>literally every meatless product has “soy protein isolate”
>itallmakesperfectsense.jpg

Not all soyboys are vegans but all vegans are soyboys

>ban ideas that I don't like , btw I love free speech
Typical conservatard.

it's fine to be vegan but the ones on here are cunts about it.

Typical faggot lefty. Why do you even come here? This board is obviously very right leaning and 98% of the people here are meat eaters. What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish? Do you have the delusion you're going to make people vote left and become vegans? You're wasting your time.

>they're winning arguments and convincing people to do good things through conversation
>BAN THEM! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN BANNED?!?!?!?

agreed, ban these mental shills, theyre just wasting everybodys time.
Thanks for reminding me to buy some meat later today

They're ignoring counter-arguments and spamming the forum with the same retarded bullshit over and over.

You're literally retarded.

medscape.com/viewarticle/466037_2

This.

>t. ethiclet
You don’t see it as necessary to give a dog or a cow or a fish privacy, for instance. Or dignity. In fact the very idea is so absurd that you wouldn’t even consider discussing it outside of demonstrations like this. Meanwhile, you understand instinctively the shame and humiliation a human being experienced if you deprive them of either. You understand on some level there exists a categorical difference between ‘human’ and ‘not human’.

If you acknowledge that category distinction, you can’t argue that taking an animal’s life is morally equivalent to taking a human’s. If you do, you’re arguing that keeping an animal captive is morally equivalent to keeping a human captive. And that selective breeding is equally bad as selectively breeding human slaves. By giving animals the same rights as humans, you also effectively assume humans only have those rights which we extend to animals. This inevitably leads to disaster because if there’s no categorical distinction between humans and animals, then it becomes very easy to justify hideous cruelty to both in the aid of the ‘greater good.’ Protip: you never get to decide what he greater good is.

Ethical categories are partially defined by there differences to each other (as in many ways are all categories.) The ethical category of ‘human’ implies a special set of restrictions and obligations on behaviour that go beyond the ‘state of nature.’ The ‘ethical’ argument for vegetarianism and veganism erases this special category and then demanding we treat everything as ‘special’. This fails ethically for the reasons outlined above, and logically/logistically because it cannot be lived consistently in line with any of the features of ‘civilisation’ as we know it (like the ability to live in settlements larger than individual agricultural villages, for instance. And forget anything like modern medicine and technology while you’re at it.)

Not only this, the rate of converted soyboys wont even scratch the rates of new meat eaters coming in
They could instead put effort in more fiscalization for proper animal care/handling, something every animal lover would abide to, and a better food industry standard and regulation regarding meat quality, something that is buried deep in bureaucracy that would garner support from anyone who buys meat

But no, they double down on retardation and pick the consumers as enemies rather than the business doing this shit
Animals will still suffer, meat eaters will still eat meat and vegans will still be regarded as girly lunatics

>being so low test that milk is bad for you
never going to make it

Hey OP, why are you angry that people who care about health, fitness and longevity (most vegans) browse a health and fitness board? Go eat your disgusting, anti-biotic, steroid corpse chicken and get the fuck off Veeky Forums lol, you skinny little bitch

>It's a vegans are their own worst enemy thread

>Thanks Veeky Forums, it's been good.
No, it hasn't. Veeky Forums has been a dead shell for the last 7 years, user.

Zombie skeletons dont belong on a bodybuilding forum

>You don’t see it as necessary to give a dog or a cow or a fish privacy, for instance.

A fish has nothing to be private about.

But the still have the cognitive abilities to understand pain. Nice non-sequitor.

>If you acknowledge that category distinction, you can’t argue that taking an animal’s life is morally equivalent to taking a human’s.

Why is it morally bad to kill a human? because it causes suffering. We don't like suffering, animals don't like suffering.

If there's a way to minimize net suffering, that's a good moral thing to do.

So I can abuse dogs, and there's nothing wrong with that according to you?

>N-no, dogs are different.

Why? They're smart? Pigs are smarter than dogs, faggot.

>you’re arguing that keeping an animal captive is morally equivalent to keeping a human captive. And that selective breeding is equally bad as selectively breeding human slaves

No, it's more dependent from animal to animal. Obviously, animals with more critical faculties have a more developed nervous system, and experience MORE painful experiences. This is why we value ants over, say, Gorillas.

>This inevitably leads to disaster because if there’s no categorical distinction between humans and animals, then it becomes very easy to justify hideous cruelty to both in the aid of the ‘greater good

Nope. We should remedy NET SUFFERING. That includes animals and people.

The fact of the matter is, you don't NEED meat to survive. So when we choose to eat meat, why do we? We don't need it for survival. So why? It tastes good. That's the only reason. You can live a perfectly healthy life without meat, and even get all your macro, and micronutrients (not to mention, plant-based whole-food diets are proven to reduce heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers, CANCER, vision loss, etc).

So it becomes a value judgement: Do you want to have tasty meat? Or do you care more about animals suffering?

It comes down to one simple question:

If you can remedy suffering and death of millions of animals in the world at the small expense of something you think is pleasurable, should we?

>b-but you need meat to survive and be healthy

no you don't.

Think of it this way user.

We had a thought experiment in my philosophy class. It goes like this:

There's a guy named Bob. He gets in a terrible car accident, and this damages the part of his brain that allows him to taste and enjoy chocolate. (This obviously isn't a true story, but just follow along with me, as it's an equivocal thought experiment to eating meat). He obviously doesn't need chocolate to survive, he just loves it SO much, it's a favorite of his. Eaten it ever since he was a child.

Now, he gets arrested by the police for animal abuse. He was caught abusing puppies. He was pouring acid in their eyes, throwing them against walls, and slicing their toes off. And let's assume, for the sake of argument, that puppies' brains', under distress, produces a serum that tastes like chocolate. And he tortured the puppies only so he could taste chocolate again.

THIS is his defense in the courtroom for the charges of animal abuse. Is he not a monster?

>b-but that's different, puppies are different

No, puppies are even LESS smart than pigs. And we eat pigs. As a matter of fact, adults pigs have more cognition than babies. So it's okay to kill babies? Obviously not.

There's no way around the moral dilemma mate. This has been a hook line sinker debate for decades.

UNTIL RECENTLY.

THE ONLY WAY OUT. If we can grow meat, we've solved the moral dilemma. And we've done it successfully now.

Just waiting for it to be readily available for the public. But it isn't yet.

Nah you wouldn't and this is literal child like behavior. "I won't do it BECAUSE you guys are meanies!! Not because I'm a terrible human !!"

>everything that has lead up to today is fine because that's what got us where we are
Are you retarded?

The absolutely only reason you think this is because of cultural differences. Stop being so fucking stupid man

>saturated fat
>bad for anything
>when literally ALL source of fat contain saturated fat
Fucking retards. They were BTFO with their Keys' "saturated fat is bad for you heart" nonsense, now they're starting this shit again with more psudoscience.

>arsenic and lead found in virtually all food
>can't be bad for you then