So tell me again, why this is considered gay again?

So tell me again, why this is considered gay again?

Liking traps for feminine appearance = not gay
Liking traps for the dick = gay

Cuz issa dude

Because the literal definition of a homosexual is a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

it's the dick that makes it gay. that's why girls with strapons is also gay

Let's clear some shit up

>traps

>are biological men
>manipulate straight men for sex by appearing feminine
>have no female anatomy
>do not have female hormones
>traps are literally gay men

>shemales/trannies

>are "mentally" women
>take hormones to transition sex
>act like women
>look like women
>may or may not still have a dick

To be clear, shemales aren't gay because they're women, if you ended up having sex with them, you're not gay because you're having sex with a woman. Traps are gay because they identify as gay men.

fucking faggot

If you find yourself attracted to either it's not gay because they appear to be women but if you have sex with them after seeing they have a dick it's gay

I'm not attracted to either but at least shemales are women, traps do not identify as women

Shemales are not women my dude, not at all. That shit won't fly. It only ever became popular after society started accepting it more, before that it was looked greatly down upon and was obviously never brought up. Think there were any shemales in medieval times? Fuck no. Like a fetish, that shit is influencable. More acceptance means more of those kinds of people.

How about liking traps for the feminine appearance of their dick?

It's definitely gay to like/fuck traps, tranny's or shemales. But it's not wrong to be gay.
The only exception where it is not gay is if you say no homo right after you cum.

Why is there such a huge drive of people trying to justify things instead of just saying they're gay.

It never used to be like this just 2 years ago.

i like getting fucked by shemales, am I gay?

>cute face
>tight butt
>flat chest
>hard cock to hold on to

>To be clear, shemales aren't gay because they're women
No, shemales are men with mental disorders. Still very gay.

>But it's not wrong to be gay
It actually is wrong to be gay since the whole point of sexual attraction is to reproduce. You can't reproduce with the same gender so it literally is wrong, the same way trying to fit a square block into a circle hole is wrong. It's just a matter of whether it's worth tolerating.

If you dont want to fuck a feminine male then your gay af, the greeks the original alphas did it...

>the greeks the original alphas did it...
Yeah, the gay ones

they have mental disorders but they still exist as women. Considering you can't always tell which chicks are trannies, meaning you'd only know if you knew they still had a dick, they might as well be women.

Kek