/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on roiding for this

remember this is the natty limit!

>eating solely oats and whey
Yes. Yes. Yes

I have been living off this shit for a year barring some vegetable and chicken breast with rice, rarely. My macros are 65/25/10 CPF
like no joke I have put on a stupid amoutn of LBM for the modest price of 2 euros a day. I buy organic too.

My LDL is below the range. My fasting glucose is 2 points below the range. My cortisol is barely in the lowest range. Give me ONE valid reason why this is not sustainable/won't lead to gains/will lead to health problems and I will make a video snorting protein powder

post body

>now micro nutrient diet plus steroids=good gains
surprise

beat this

behold the oatman

Damn son.

that outfit on the left looks fucking retarded

hot girls though

>not one girl in this picture is exceptionally attractive

They all look like disgusting sluts.

Yeah not sure why she’s wearing the bra too. Known her since high school though.

>Known her since high school though.
no one cares dude

Didn’t ask you to.

know how I know you wear a fedora?

are there any studies on testosterone and collagen synthesis (skin) and don't dare to post that copy pasta that been floating around on forums for over a decade

Deca deca deca.

Go on pubmed and search, I’m too lazy

can't because of finasteride

>not wanting more functional nandrolone in your system

Also just increased deca:test ratio and you could try going off fina.

Currently cutting/cruising on 150mg test e

next blast will be

Test E 600mg
Tren E 400mg
Mast E 200mg

want to blow up lean next blast so thats why I'm cutting on my cruise

Thoughts?

not enough mast to do anything is my opinion

how's your aromatization on just test 500/600? is this your first tren run?

Testosterone impairs collagen synthesis

>finish cut
>start eating more for a week
>3kg heavier on january 1st, day one of blast
>another 2kg heavier after first week
>weight fluctuation -0.5/+0.5kg
>still same weight after second week
>abs became blurry, lower abs bump seems tiny bit bigger
>bloat? fat?
>"What if im eating too much? I got fat during first blast, i don't to make the same mistake again."
>start panicking, cut 300 calories from daily intake
>day two of new caloric intake
>start panicking because you are probably not eating enough and you won't make any gains
>derealisation kicks in
>you don't understand reality anymore
please help me

PS. i hope you write down every time you discharge feces from the body.

I can control it with arimidex never really bloated much before

Used tren before but it was tren ace all I get sides wise is night sweats, last time I used tren it was underdosed shit.

Does fina fuck w/ your gains because I feel weak as fuck on week 2 of it

Yeah it blocks dht senpai

How does DHT affect gains, like at all. Post a study.

>implying the increase in DHT from injecting suprapysiological amounts of test would somehow be overpowered by a weak 5AR inhibitor

You're supposed to have this shit sorted before using gear.

Yeah you’re right.

"The main clinical message...is that for patients receiving exogenous testosterone, the gain in muscle mass was not affected by concurrent 5α-reductase inhibition," writes Dr. Gruntmanis in the editorial.

Get more sleep and up de dose

he looks great, he does. he's just a bit neurotic

>the only component to gains is muscle anabolism

ok

you're gonna have to accept it and get a bit fat my dude, that's the bulking life. or you can lower the surplus and go for the slow and steady bulk with ultimately sub-par gains

any study, quote or anything at all?

I admit that i've fucked up my first blast. To my defense i can say that i quit my job before i started and i forgot that i became basicaly immobile when im not in the gym.

Pic rel is the result of my dreamer bulk.

>someone actually saved your picture
im flattered

i just don't want to fuck my shit up bad

Post a face pic, you seem have a pretty good jaw

>roiding for this

haha my favorite meme

Are you retarded? Muscle anabolism is the literal synonym of muscle gains

Where can I get molecular nutrition's liver stabil and lipid stabil in Australia?
Anabolics.org suggests them and nothing else.
Or is there some alternative?

what are you cruisefags gonna do if society collapses? or you know, you go on a vacation?

You need to induce the anabolic effect by stimulus.

When it comes to the CNS DHT is probably more important than actual testosterone.

Homebrew and pin extra before vacation or just bring it with you. I’ve brought mine into 10 countries and never been questioned.

You’re the one who’s doing the suicide bulk before you neck yourself? You’d have girls drooling over you at any beach in the states during the summer dude.

Don’t fall for that shit. Get tudca if you want liver protection.

Because in a doomsday situation my biggest concern will be where I can get more test...
Also there's Test U that has a much longer half life which is great for going on vacations. Can always front load more test before leaving.

use my supply of chinese raws while I fight in the great race war

without your test in a survival situation, do you really think you'd have the drive and capability to make a dwelling and kill for food / your own life?

remember, you'll run out, and then hit rock bottom notest with estro running rampant due to the fact that you also ran out of your AI

>tudca
Bear bile?
For real?
I don't even know where I'd get that, black market prescription drugs are one thing, but where the fuck do you get ancient chinese medicine animal parts?

most people cruising, in a end of world scenario, would likely just rape things until they got shot, no time for test to run out

lmao you would really have bigger things to worry about, your test will also recover on its own eventually.. keep being so over-cautious just in case "the world ends" and see where that gets ya in life

over cautious about what? i'm just thinking with buddies here. but let's address your point here...it takes about what, 6 weeks from the last shot of E to return to baseline test? and probably at least another week or two of recovery before natural is back to your standard deviated range. i see this is a major problem in a situation where life or death occurs every day. and i doubt much trading would be occurring for such obscure things as test ingredients. hell, you'd have to fight tooth and nail just to hold onto any drugs you had left, to outsiders they could be actual medications like antibiotics.

you should probably get your e2 in check

why would my e2 not be in check lol. keep some pct on hand if you are that worried about the end of the world.

>You’re the one who’s doing the suicide bulk before you neck yourself?
that's me

>You’d have girls drooling over you at any beach in the states
Im a fucking 5'7 manlet with face of a criminal. Only mires i got irl were from older guys at the gym.

When i was thinking about my calories i was also thinking about offing myself. I don't want to get fat as fuck again because i might aswell kill myself, but if im going to kill myself anyway, does it really matter? Im still not sure what to do. I was thinking about adding 200mg of tren for last 6 weeks to lean out but i don't know anymore.

Girls dig the bad boy look

It’s not made from bear bile now it’s synthesized in a lab.

Nah I guarantee they’d look past your face. Girls here in the summer have really low standards

And if I had say a year of test left at a cruise dosage that I could spread to 2 years at half that cruise dosage if I really needed to? Are we really arguing over keeping optimal test levels in the apocalypse? Forget AI, check your autism jfc

I've gone cold turkey for months at a time without pct because I got too lazy to cruise and I never noticed a single low test symptom. a lot of this shit is so fucking overblown, people who say they "feel" their natty low test are on some full-blown bullshit/coping

>bad boy

>boy
>5'7
sounds right

>Girls here
im a dirty slav, going to the us even for a trip is beyond my reach

I just want to leave humanity behind. As i mentioned before my suicide is estimated to happen mid 2018 but if will manage to get more money for chinese chemicals and food i will try to delay it.

>people who say they "feel" their natty low test are on some full-blown bullshit/coping

It takes a long ass time of low test to actually cause the effects, just like it takes a long ass time for higher test to fix them.

That said, if you can't do a proper PCT in an emergency situation just use AI if you are desperate.

Most people probably don't even NEED PCT unless they come off some 19nor with long ester.

>slav
Czech/Slovak/Polish master race here.

Buy raws and blast 7grams a week untill your kill

jucci

So I'm losing a decent amount of body fat since PCT. But should I really be cutting or wait until next cruise? Roided for natty limit so I'm not deflating or getting weaker but I lost 15 pounds from water retention + glyocgen + bloat and now abs are starting to show. I feel small again though.

Help masT or Bimbo senpais.
My girl fucking loves how I look though so yolo. Normies.

Sue-it-side you are qt I hope you get all your Chinese chemicals and lots of Slav food

Hello fellow 5'7 guy.
Life is sufferin eh.

is this poor cunt in disguise?

Anyone here with lab experience or anything like that? How do you produce something like steroids?

How much Masteron do I might need on a 300mg Test E Cycle for AI?

Should I allow myself more protein if I want more or limit myself to 400g/day like I planned to? My macros are 400P/100F/400C, allowing Carbs up to 900g depending on what I'm doing. On 525mg Tren+350mg Test Prop/week (injecting every day), currently 180lbs just looking to build as much size as possible (my maintenance without lifting is 3000, hence the 4000 target with an extra 1000 from carbs if I'm doing a lot of activity during the day. I kind of feel like, with tren and the test and training, I should just allow myself to eat as much protein as I want since that's what can become lean body mass. Expensive as shit though so that's why I'm hesitant.

there's no point in limiting yourself if the reason you're getting so much protein in is because you prefer protein dense food

but if you're intentionally forcing yourself to get 400g+ of protein... stop that. you're wasting half of it

>currently 180lbs just looking to build as much size as possible (my maintenance without lifting is 3000,
no it fucking isn't

Drop the protein to like 180-200 grams a day and get it all from some form of meat.
Make up the difference with carbs, this will be easier to do, cheaper, taste better, and probably be better for your health in the long term.

No that's fucking dumb to do. Do you know how long it takes until your test levels are fully recovered? I should wait until cruise and then start cutting, otherwise lose all your gains if you have any.

>My girl fucking loves how I look though so yolo
Like that means something, kek

Masteron is a very light ai, don't fully depend on it as an fully functional ai.

Dropping tren for deca in all runs now.
So much fuller, gains etc.

>inb4 bunk tren

i thought you already was on deca

I am, thats why I want to swap em for the future.
I like deca more after all.
Bit wetter in the bloating but so much better.

Fuck being dry as fuck. Acquire fullness.

Does Crusader really have size 7 feet? He can just dress in thigh high socks and pass as a girl with thicc thighs
good way to make money desu
ni homo

tren has its place too my dude, don't just write it off like that. you're gonna want to lean bulk/cut at some point and deca isn't the most optimal compound for that

This is my first time on deca, but this is the begin of the third week so it still needs time to work i guess. Form which week you will notice the bloat and fullness?

I am scared for the deca dick, i already noticed some decrease in libido since this week. Hope that masteron will counter some of those effects

It's nice to look dry and shredded. But at the same time you feel flat af

Being full, with lots of glycogen and carbs feels so much better. The pumps are unreal. I forgot that i had all these muscles

Just add in primo or EQ or something like that to your blast desu

give it time

>It's nice to look dry and shredded

Personally I think that looks like shit unless you are about to go on stage, where you also have the fullness.

are you still taking 5α-Reductase inhibitors (PSO)? You shouldn't do that while doing deca

Alright, I found a store that sells it.
Anything that can keep my cholesterol under control like lipid stabl?

Depends on the shredd level and dryness.

Super dry makes no sense if you don';t compete. But being shredded looks great if you have enough mass to look good with it. The only downfall is that it takes a long time to achieve it and doing cardio is fucking boring

Why?

i am also taking masteron i need prostate support, otherwise it's going to explode

Can I alternate between being a chad and a trap by blasting 5000 test for 12 weeks and then coming off it cold turkey for another 12 so my test goes to 0? Asking for a friend

... why not just take estrogen and test blockers then, you tard

I could eat protein all day every day and do. Egg whites, fish, chicken, beef, cottage cheese/greek yogurt, etc etc. I only use whey (50g protein) as post-workout with 50g simple carbs, and as a replacement if for some reason I lose my appetite and can't stomach real food (tren does this sometimes, I just blend whey with pb and oats in this case). I'm more than happy to eat more, but I'm conscious of cost since realfood protein is fucking expensive compared to carbs.
It fucking is my friend. I'm not tapping away on a computer or video games all day like most people
Watch "nutrition tips" on youtube, big russian guy talking about nutrition for 2 hours. Carbs are great, that's why I have so many, but 400g of protein is VERY much essential for someone on anabolics training hard and looking to build muscle. Technically 360 is what I need, but since I'd like to get to 200lbs by the end of my cycle I'm eating more (as well as more carbs).

I just want to aquire mass right now.
I'll keep tren in mind no worries, have like 10 vials left anyways lmao.

Around week 4 for me, good ai counters it but I guess most comes from the test.
Libido is a non issue.

>400g of protein is VERY much essential for someone on anabolics training hard and looking to build muscle.
it's not.

we could argue this all day but you can believe all the broscience you want, it's your prerogative.

You should eat 3g per lbs of bodyweight

care to back this up with -anything- other than "some big russian guy talking about nutrition"? because you really really shouldn't

Are there any foods/supplements/compounds that aid in tendon/ligament recovery? Mainly dealing with pain in lats, shoulder, and rotators at the moment.

b p c 1 5 7

hey welcome back nano
>also 5'7"
>manlet cope general

this hot 90 lb slut at my gym i like to eyefuck was mirrin today and i saw her bite her lip. she did some lying leg lifts and had camel toe, and i swear that she was turned on. either that, or fucked 1000 bbc. or both

>Tfw I catch a chick miring and I look away first
S.mh

that's me every time

Alright lads gimme advice. I'm 5ft11, 180lbs, 10% bodyfat. I have tren ace and test e and adex on hand in big quantities; on trt for life but cruise instead at 350mg/week with adex every 3 days. I'm looking to build muscle as fast as possible, but don't want to gain a lot of fat. Do I:
>Blast test at 700mg/week for 12-15 weeks, then use tren to cut at 525mg tren/350mg test for 8 weeks
OR
>Use tren at 525mg per week with my 350mg test per week for 8 weeks
OR
>Blast 700mg test e/week and use 350mg tren, 12 weeks total
Which would show the best results? And how much of a calorie surplus should I aim for in each of the scenarios to avoid unnecessary fatgains?

where do guys pin?

Glute really is easiest.

350 is not a cruise. High test and low tren is bad. 700 test is fucking retarded for someone as small as you. Just run 300 test/600 tren for as long as possible. Or just blast test @5-600. You'll gain more bf on just test. Don't go above 500 surplus unless you're on tren for best results. I'd prefer to lean bulk at +300 for 20w so you don't have to cut at the end.
Quads and glutes are easy. I can't pin my own delts cus I'm too wide but they're good for smaller pins if you have someone to do it for you.