Have you hit any milestones in your lifts recently?

Have you hit any milestones in your lifts recently?
>tfw hit 1pl8 bench

Hit 1pl8 OHP few weeks ago

Impressive, keep it up man!

Two plate overhead press 1RM... been stuck at 1.5/3/4.5/5 for a while due to a shoulder injury from a decade ago.

got back to 210kg squat after a serious injury

6x225 bench

315x1 deadlift

hurt myself though :/
gonna have to take a few days off

Good job user, not a lot of people can OHP 2 plates
Recovery is a feat in itself, keep it up
Take time to relax, good job user

I remember when i got to >lmao1pl8... shit felt great. Good on you.

I got to 65lb Incline dumbell bench and over 200lb squat after years of getting physio on a broken collar bone and knee.

Feels good to be healed and stronger than ever.

finally down to 200lbs, but there is a lot more to go! I'm going to make it friends

Don't lift weights but I can do 8 strict ring muscle ups now so that's fun, started being able to do 1 with kip next goal is 10 strict

BOOM! Very nice!

I did 405 with the trapbar and I was pretty happy about it

>inb4 A TRAPBAR ISN'T EVEN A REAL DEADLIFT

I KNOW JUST LET ME BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING FOR ONCE, GOSH!

I also got a 205 for 5 on the frontsquat. After the set I wanted to scream EASSYYYY!! Like Eric Buggenhaugen or whatever his name is butt I don't want to look insane

Did one rep of 2pl8 bench press after 2 years of lifting. Bench press was stalled for a long time, feels nice to be gaining progress again.

Nice, OP! You're on the big-boy weights now, mate. I remember the feeling. Congrats.

Lost 12 pounds on my first ever cut, after my first ever bulk.

Did a dragonflag out of nowhere on first try. Same with an l sit for 30 seconds, and a wrestler plank. Tried a front lever and am really fucking close. One day I want to try a human flag.
I don't even do this shit, I just squat. But it did make me think about doing a lot of ab workouts so I guess I'm a core guy now.

1pl8 pendlay row last week (for 7, so I guess it doesn't actually count)

Is 1pl8 bench not normal for first timers then?

Pete Rubish

I too hit 60 kg bench. for only 1 rep though. feels good regardless

I started with a 55 lbs bench the very first time I hit the gym so it depends

What did you do to break the plateau, nigger?

I am beggining to see my abs, not a big thing, but I am a formal fatass, so it means a lot for me

Started doing DeFranco's Built Like a Badass program and with it, actually increasing my weights every five weeks, my negro friend.

1pl8 OHP and 2pl8 bench last month. Feels fine m9.

So close to 4plate dead I can almost taste it
Got to 390 the other day, then took a day-trip to snap city trying to do another with 395, I'll probably have to take a session or two off now
I don't know how some people are able to pull 5-6plate like it's nothing, deadlifting is fucking hard. It's weird because there are quite a few guys at my gym who can do 5+ but only a few who bench even 2 or OHP 1.

1pl8 chin up

80kg deadlift fuck yes

1pl8 pullup for reps.

gets so many mires.

I love her and she loves me back, I feel like crying I’m so happy

how physically different do you look now compared to when you started?

I keep telling myself that my chest will finally start to exists when I can hit 2pl8 bench.

I don't understand whyyou posted this pic. Do you think they are hot or what?

You're a beast. I struggle with 90kg for reps.

We'll make it.

If you want size, go for reps. Military fag here - we all got huge chests in basic from doing pushups all goddamned day.

>1pl8 pull up
>Like 10kgs

And I thought I was a weakling.

Finally got a 2pl8 deadlift for one, I know it's babbyweight but im still proud of myself

Kinda like me, was stalling at 85kg and expected my bench to go up every week,
Then did a 4 week cycle program and my bench grew massively

ver nice

1 plate OHP is really overrated as far as a beginner goal goes. I hit it (5x5) just last week. Been hitting the gym for less than 3 months now, and for a long time was doing 5x12 OHP at 60 lbs because planet fitness doesn't have barbells heavier than 60 lbs. Then I realized I can use dumbells and went straight to 80 (2 40s), then 90 then 100lbs. (I figure that 50lb dumbells in each hand is equivalent to 2 45lb plates plus a bar. Maybe harder since you can't lead with your stronger arm).

I'm at 1/1.5/2/2.5 for 5x5 sets but all the other lifts I am putting herculean effort into. I hit my OHP goal just by accident.

>doesn't know the pain of being a skellington whose first day in the gym was benching 65lb

Shut the fuck up

Good job brah! keep it up

>Never done leg press before
>Try it
>Go to 270kg
>I weigh 56kg

Correction I weigh 54

>100 lbs is 135 lbs
You're off about 35 lbs user.

90kg bench for 4 reps. Was struggling with 40 kg like 3 months ago after coming back from the dead

Hit 3pl8s squat yesterday

I recently hit 2pl8 dead as well after a week of not going to the gym. Keep it up!

beat 87.5kg bench on the third attempt 3x5. So next time ill be going for 90kg. only 10 to go for 2pl8

i know that feel

If your other weights are at 2 and 2.5 either you never train legs or you're doing a push press and not ohp

I know that feel user, started at 135lbs 6'3 auschwitz mode last january (now 165lbs) flat benching 20lbs dumbbells for 12. Now I bench 50lbs dumbbells for 12. We're all gonna make it brah.

it's not some kind of exploit since you should only be deadlifting once a week

Started as a 6'0 135lb skeleton after living in Asia for two years). Now at 165lbs, and hit 375 dl for 2x1 today. It's not 405, but getting close! Also, I've been sick this last week so I missed 225 bench the other day, which I'm trying to move from "can get when I'm feeling good" to "can nail anytime".

that's my blogpost.

n00b - what "1pl8" equate to? 100lbs.?

20kg plate on each side of the bar + 20kg bar = 60kg

hi newfriend

A 45lb plate on each side of the bar + 45lb bar = 135freedom units

Thanks, bru!

Thanks! Was a bit embarrassed to ask.

This will never be a good feel to remember. A lot of people who come to Veeky Forums are fatties looking to lose but nobody ever suspects you're a skellyman dyel

>DL once a week

Wut?

Hit 170 1rm for bench

I fucking hate everything. Every time I miss the gym for even just a WEEK, my lifts immediately suffer. Especially my bench. Why the fuck does this keep happening to me?

i can do 15 pullups at once

a week is a long time moron missing even one day over my rest day i notice the difference

you an insufferable cunt irl too?

>1 pl8 bench
Pretty sure I started with that wtf are men today really this weak

3x5 chin ups with 10kg added
Doesn't sound like much, but this time last year I was struggling with 3x5 at a -15kg assistance

see
Skellys exist

>Started at 25kg squatting 2 months ago
> Was actually hard
> Last week do 1pl8 finally
> Doing 65kg on thursday
wish me luck brahs

Went from:
0.25/0.33/0.4/0.83
to:
0.5/0.75/1.05/1.33

Are u a midget?
That pic with hambeasts saying they legpress 600lbs are more believable than someone who weighs 56kg leg pressing 270kg

stuck at 180 bench, any tips for getting to 225?

hit a new PR today at gym
squat 375
bench 285

1/2/"3"?/4 in one year, but im still a fat fuck. Kill me now.

285 bench for 4
Want to get to 3 pl8 bench for reps before I start cutting. Either that or the end of February lol

3.5pl8 dl after 7 months

hoping to get 4pl8 before may

>repped out 225 on bench 2 days ago
am i close to making it brehs

I am at .75 of 1/2/3/4

Same my brother, just hit it today for the first time. Don't know if it counts though, because the asshat that spotted me stole half of the last rep even though I SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT TOUCH THE BAR UNLESS I ASK YOU TO.

Good on you m8. You’ll be at 2 plates before you know it. I remember when I first hit 1 pl8. I felt like I belonged.

kek

>ywn get the ultimate milestone

Which one are you missing? I’m well past each one except (((4)))

I can bench my BW for reps now which is cool. Also dead's are close to 200 which means 2pl8 then 3pl8 soon

by .75 I meant the weight involved in each lift, not 3 out of the 4 lifts

bench is the hardest because long arms and no spotter

basically my stats are

BP:

Thanks. Took 8 months of completely autistic routine and dietary discipline to get this far. I also have great genetics for it and have always been very physical so I also had a big advantage. I'm very close to being ready to cut and maintain because I'm very happy with my current muscle and had a certain aesthetic in mind when I got into it.

fucking hell, why was my post submitted

BP: 75kg
OHP: 50kg
Squat: 80kg
DL: 2 p8

275x3 bench
405x5 squat
405x5 deads
3 gym bitches phone numbers this week

finally built up the self esteem to talk to women again and I was reminded that I'm not as unattractive as I felt I was. feeling the happiest and most outgoing I've felt in a long, long time bros

I deadlifted 500 pounds..WITHOUT being fat.

congrats, it's something this board overlooks all the time
Whenever someone says they lift heavy but they don't post their body I instantly assume they're fat as fuck

>2/3/4.5/5 poster from above
5'11" 215lbs

i hit lmao3plaet for a 1RM on the deadlift today. not really an accomplishment, as i was hoping to rep it, but it is the most weight i have ever picked up in my life. also, i hit 10+ chin ups recently (can max 12 now).

i eagerly await the day i reach full teal on symmetric strength. i know it's a kind of arbitrary goal, but it's what i use to measure my progress.

pic related is where i'm at right now. 3 months lifting

you can deadlift way more than once a week as long as you are properly manipulating volume and intensity around the higher frequency.

Waiting for that 5x5 1pl8 ohp video, big man.
Can't wait to follow your linear progression diary all the way to 2pl8 for reps, should only take you 11 weeks.

>t. weak

>tfw you still all blue and some purple

how many lbs are your pl8s? (asking cause we use metric in my country)

45 pounds ~ 20.4 kg

yes 1 plate OHP is usually the first and fastest people reach

but I have a suspicion you're doing a push press, considering only 5 x 5 1.5 plate bench

The feeling when you can finally do 2/3/4/5 is great friends

My best friend complimented my gains today on our groupchat about lifting.
>tfw weird mixed up group of chad and gay friends from highschool still lift and trade advices, routine, recipee and progress pic
A little homo tho