What is the objective best time of day to lift?

What is the objective best time of day to lift?

The time that you will actually do it.

Nice Redd!t post bro.

I have been lifting 6 years.

First 3 years I trained in the early morning, maybe only had 1 protein drink or something fast digesting before lifting. Decided to change it up and try lifting around midday instead after having had a few meals, much stronger that way.

You'll never see me squatting 3 plates for reps at 6am in the morning ever again.

Explain how he's wrong?

I’m asking what the objective best time is, not what time you feel the most motivated

In this episode, user doesn't understand the word objective.

I’ve seen in articles that it’s late afternoon, about 5 pm.... don’t have sauce on it though

There is no objective best time, you retard.

Right now.

There is. Your energy and test levels vary throughout the day. For example a construction worker will have a better workout in the morning than after his job because he’ll be wiped out after work.

There was some study about performance during the day it was best at something like 11 am.

After your wife and Jamal have retired for the evening

3am master race reporting.

ITT: OP thinks the reason he hasn't made it, is because he's lifting at the wrong time of day.

>For example a construction worker
>Objective

Testosterone levels are usually highest in the mornings.

15:47 on fridays
16:12 every other day of the week
If you lift between 12:26 and 14:55 you might as well kill yourself, because you will NEVER EVER make it.

Studies have already confirmed

People who wake up in the morning are strongest at around 12-3pm.

Only correct answer.

Acute testosterone doesn't affect performance unless it's orders of magnitude above baseline (i.e. injected).

But what if I work at night, sleep during the morning, and wake up at 2pm?

should I be mid workout at 15:47 on fridays or just starting to warm up?
16:12 is clear though

this. average testosterone level on a day to day basis determines recovery, but the fluctuation throughout the day is not significant enough to affect performance. you need an unnatural fluctuation to feel a significant boost in energy.

Depends on a lot of factors. But in general, the recommendation is that you should lift later in the day when you're younger, and earlier in the morning when you're well into maturity.

Test is correlative with other stuff; feeling at the top of the day is helpful.

Test peaks at 11am, but I'm not aware of any studies done on performance and gains at 11am versus any other time. So, I guess if you're an actual athlete or bodybuilder or whatever, you'd wanna go around then, but if you're just a normie looking to better their physique, I'd say the best time is whenever you can actually go because that level optimization wouldn't matter to you. I personally get to the gym around 8am. Any earlier and no matter what kind of dynamic warm-up I do or how much caffeine I consume, I just can't perform to my fullest, and any later I end up with less time to relax before I go in to work at 1:30.

This is kind of a loaded question. Like asking what the best pre-workout drink is. Science will says all you need and that's been proven effective is 3.2 beta alanine, 6-8g citruline malate, 2-4g ALCAR, and 200mg of caffeine, but drinking that won't make you blow someone who doesn't out of the water.

Personally prefer 4 am or after 9pm, I like lifting when its dark out. Probably not ideal as I haven't made it.

Test peaks in the morning
Heart rate peaks in the evening

Make of it as you will

The time when there is the least amount of people in your gym so you don't have to worry about people looking at your disgusting body or scrutinizing your shit form

first thing in the morning, preferably when it's still dark out.