I NEED YOUR HELP

guys I need your help ASAP.
i am fat,122.5 kg.
I need to weight 100 kg or less by the end of this year or else my parents are going to put me into a clinic for weight loss.

>my tools
can I use this to lose 22.5 in 1 year? or should I go to a gym?.

i need a workout routine based on what i have on the picture.

can you guys help an user out?

eat less retard

literally just eat less, easiest way to lose weight

/fast/

Yes you can just eat less and use your tool religiously

cut off leg ?

You need to read the sticky and get on a diet. Exercise alone won't help you. Having said that, the bike can help for cardio, Google HIIT. The dumbbells are too light to be worthwhile so if you want to lift you'll have to go to a real gym.

Start taking walks.

how to lose weight:
stop getting in more energy than you get out
the end

OP here

thanks y'all for the replies, but I was just trying to get a workout routine with what i have on the jpg

i feel like an autistic retard for posting a horizontal picture like that, sorry.

Let your parents put you in the easy mode weight loss clinic. You will lose weight, be put on a diet, receive therapy, learn to control your eating, learn how to deal with any psychological/emotional issues, and learn about physical fitness and develop a fitness routine. If they are willing to be paying for something like this then tell them you want it now instead of later. Meet their threats head on

Assuming you aren't gaining weight right now with your current nutrition, in order to get a 500kcal deficit, you need to bike for an hour and a half everyday. This would allow for fat loss of a kilo every two weeks, so 26kg in a year.
Of course this is all mathematical, and doesn't take into account hormones, hunger and energy levels.
Honestly you'll do much better with a dietary approach rather than workout. Doing both is even better though. Read the sticky.

OP here

well that sounds... difficult, but I will do it!

said that the dumbells are too light.
i think there should be SOMETHING good i can do with them, otherwise why are people selling them?

They sell them for 80 year olds or or emaciated sick people. Or children. Those are in no way fit for an adult man.

Lost 10kg in 3 months last year just from eating less, it's not that hard.

this i lost 5kg in 1 month. i fucked up counting calories ;_;

>122.5kg wants to lose 100kg

Are you fucking joking dude or what?

Seriously, I was 116kg at the beginning of November and now in mid-January I am just about to drop below 100kg for the first time in about a decade.

My target weight is 68kg which I should reach sometime in August, but even that will take a lot of determination to reach.

As others have said any decent weight loss program needs to focus 80% on diet and 20% on exercise. Neither on its own will get you where you need to go.

Having said that 100kg even in a year sounds both unreasonable and (unless you are a fucking midget), probably unhealthy.

68kg is the mid-point of my healthy BMI range (yeah, I know, but it's just a guide) and I'm 5'8" (1,73 metres)

How tall are you?

Just go on a 21 day water fast and you will lose at least 8-10kg.

Do as many pushups and planks as you can possibly do.

Lather rinse repeat...

>Just go on a 21 day water fast and you will lose at least 8-10kg

Because there is nothing like developing fatal hypotension to lose weight.

guys I need your help ASAP.
i am fat,122.5 kg.

>I need to weight 100 kg or less by the end of this year or else my parents are going to put me into a clinic for weight loss.

Go back to school user you fucking retard. Why did you even greentext what isnt there?

How does "I want to weigh 100kg or less" translate to "I want to lose 100kg" in your mind? Do you have zero reading comprehension or just american?

Read the sticky
Count calories
Fast
Do cardio

Okay, first of all, you are going to fail because you are not doing this at your own volition, but rather, because you feel forced to do so; even the clinic won't help you as it will be more of what I said above.

Read the sticky, to start with.

Disregard cardio, fast, extreme diets, and such ; you don't need to torture yourself to avoid a punishment, take this as an oportunity to discover a road of self-improvement that will make your life better in every sense, that might be even get you some pussy, you virgin fatso. Even if you don't lose as much weight as fast as you need, I think that as long as your parents see that you are doing an effort they will be happy, but you actually have to put it the effort.

Don't do this because you want to avoid the clinic, do this because you actually need to improve yourself. And there is nothing better for be willing to lift than actually loving to lift.

Start an aestethics routine, not cardio, just lifting, like Starting Aestethics or one of that meme routines, something simple that you can keep on. Also, download habitbull and set up a goal for yourself like giving up on sodas/shit food at least 6 days a week, mark in the app with red every day you fail, and with blue every day you succeed: your goal now is not to lose 20kg, but rather, to fill your month with blue dots.

Download my fitness pal, count calories, eat tons of protein, make yourself some tasty meals (its not about torturing yourself) but avoid fast food, stick with it for two weeks, weight yourself. If you have lost weight, mantain the daily calorie goal (there are online calculators for this), if you haven't, lower it (-500), if you gained weight, lower it quite a lot (-750). Repeat until you get a more accurate idea of what your actual tdee is.

CONT

I AM 122.5 kg and I WANT to BE 100 kg.

by the way, I am 1.6m tall and I have no idea what my weight should be, i just know that it must be less than 100kg

The reason of why you should focus on looking better rather than starving yourself is that if you see some gains and realize how better you look when looking yourself at the mirror you will be even eager to keep on looking better. Torturing yourself will make you despise this, and will make you fail, even the clinic will do this.

If you are not actually willing to lose weight, you should kill yourself and save your parents and yourself the hassle of your existence.

You have to like this, because it will be good for you. Why do you think that people start to lift when they are at their worse? Because it fixes lives. I started lifting because my oneitis cucked me, and I thank her every day for it because if she hadn't done that I wouldn't be where I am.

Lift or die you useless piece of fat.

If you're a rich fag you can literally have specially designed diet meals brought straight to the house.

Personally, my preference is for Alternate Day Fasting although the truth is that after doing it for about 3 weeks I was having good results and just ended up working out a very low calorie regime that I could put up with (a bit monotonous) and In 10 weeks I've lost nearly as much as you're looking to lose.

Jonah Hill credits his 40kg weight loss on switching to an all-sushi diet.

Personally I get by on the following each day and it works for me as a weight loss diet, but won't work long term.

2 slices of toast and coffee for breakfast
2 slices of toast and coffee for dinner
A single raw egg in 3 oz milk to deal with hunger throughout the evening (typically 2 or 3)

With this alone I've been losing about 2kg a week. Pretty boring though.

>122.5 kg
>1.6 m tall
obese dwarf mode?

try pic related

Wait, you're 1.6m tall (so 5' 3") and weight 122.5kg (270lbs)? Is that correct?

Because if it is then you are not just fat but grossly obese with a BMI of 47.85 (way over the limit for obesity)

Are we reading that correctly?

OH SHIT I MEANT 1.69m I AM NOT A DWARF

>I am 1.6m tall and I have no idea what my weight should be

The midpoint of the BMI "healthy" scale for a 5'3" person is 55kg (120lbs)

OP HERE
JUST TO CLARIFY I.AM.NOT.A.DWARF
I AM 1.69m TALL, NOT A FUCKING MIDGET

>OH SHIT I MEANT 1.69m I AM NOT A DWARF

The midpoint of the BMI "healthy" scale for a 1.69 metre (5' 6.5") person is about 63kg (about 138lbs), but even if you get down to 100kg you will still be obese, just not grossly obese.

Seriously dude, 100kg is not going to cut it, you need to have a plan to lose a lot more weight to become even reasonably health (not even fit, just healthy).

Eat less, run for 25 minutes a day before you have a shower in the morning.
Wa-la, you’re no longer a fat cunt

>read sticky
>calculate TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) online
>track what you eat using MyFitnessPal or another app
>aim for 500+ calories LOWER than your TDEE
>exercise too
>???
>profit

eating less doesn't work, just go to a gym and build muscles

>eating less doesn't work, just go to a gym and build muscles
Just because you can't fucking put down the fork doesn't mean that CICO isn't real.

whatever, the fact is that very few people lose weight with diets

Yes, incredibly easy to do in a year.

Eat less and move more. You should be able to lose around 0.5-1kg each week.

Yeah do this OP its prob best for you.

Read the fucking sticky and start counting calories.

>whatever, the fact is that very few people lose weight with diets

If by "diet" you mean eat fewer calories for a particular period of time before returning to the same old habits as before, then I completely agree with you.

The entire "dieting" industry would go bust without the repeat business of yo yo dieters.

What DOES work though is using CICO to understand how to create a manageable calorific deficit, then using that deficit over a period of time to get down to a reasonable lower weight and then using CICO to maintain that weight, that isn't a diet it is a change of lifestyle.

I've seen guys do this and keep their target weight for 5-years (which is the medical view of permanent weight loss), but it takes determination.

I've not met a single woman who has lost weight and kept it off.

This is not me being deliberately sexist, but just the difference in men and women.

I've found out that building muscles and making them burn the surplus calories was the best for me

Sure, but everyone is different and from what OP has posted he is grossly obese 5' 6" and 270lbs.

Op needs to loose a metric shitton of weight before he even gets down to the point where things like efficiency of weight loss becomes a factor.

Given that level of gross obesity I doubt anything more than walking would be possible without risk of heart failure.

NOT FUCKING JOKING!

you have the point

read the fucking sticky

Serioisly op just do this

Youll be doing the exact same thing theyre doing but theyll teach you 10x better than any user can hold your hand online

Plus youll feel better after dropping 20kg

OP here
thanks for all the replies
I should have read about dumbells before buying a set, i fucked up real bad in that aspect, I just hoped there was a technique or something to compensate for their lightweight

I... dont know what to say about this
maybe it's because I used to be REALLY fat when I was a kid, 3 rolls, swear to god.

and I have seen videos of morbidly obese people from america, i am not (and never was )in that level of fatness, i can actually pick stuff up from the floor without a hassle.

I already set losing 500 cal a day as a goal for life.
I dont know why people say Veeky Forums is just a bunch of very angry manlets, (in this post at least) you have been a great help! thanks!

>I dont know why people say Veeky Forums is just a bunch of very angry manlets

They are on the late shift this week.

Go on keto immediately. After 8 weeks of doing that, then also start 16:8 intermittent fasting (if you already haven't started doing it naturally by then). Then gradually close your eating window until you're doing 23:1 IF (OMAD). Keto + IF = goodbye fat. If you can exercise, then that would be healthy, but weight loss is 90% diet unless you somehow exercise ALL the time.

>but weight loss is 90% diet unless you somehow exercise ALL the time.

You certainly need to prioritize weight loss through creation of a calorific deficit first, but inevitably your weight loss will plateau at some point and increasing exercise can help you get past that.

>unless you somehow exercise ALL the time
No sign of the zombie apocalypse anytime soon.

Good luck OP!