I started taking 50mg of Zinc a day two months ago (in addition to vitamin D and Magnesium daily)...

I started taking 50mg of Zinc a day two months ago (in addition to vitamin D and Magnesium daily). Here has been my experience since then:

initially

>sleeping all night every night for the first time in years
>shooting bigger loads, increased sex drive
>skin became oily and I got acne on my shoulders and face like a teenager

after one month

>skin cleared up, now my skin is just better overall (always had very dry skin before)
>body composition improved (also likely due to gym/diet)
>chest hair and beard growing in thicker
>beard hair is no longer pubey, long and straight hairs now
>facial complexion much improved, look less pale than i used to
>having great workouts regularly, recovering faster than I have in my 7 years of training

so why aren't you taking your Zinc, faggot? obviously there are a lot of confounding variables here but all I know is that Zinc is correlated to some positive changes for me

Other urls found in this thread:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/
m.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-982/zinc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_toxicity#Signs_and_symptoms
youtube.com/watch?v=w0MWbjIH_Lc
ergo-log.com/zinctest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can confirm user have been taking only 30mg a day and noticed higher sex drive bigger loads and less fatigued, but the last night be a placebo who knows

Been taking it for month and a half now

I'm buying some zinc supps today, already got a hyper sex drive, will it make it worse?

Been taking 50mg Zn and 5000 IU Vitamin D for the past 10 days or so. Libido is through the roof. I used to be able to go days without fapping no problem but now it's limited only by the wear and tear on my dick.

Started taking it 2 days ago.

We are all going to make it brahs.

ive been taking 15mg a day for months now, what are the risks if I double up?

Nothing, it's safe to go up to 100mg

No irreversible risks. If you take more than you need, you can get some pretty bad nausea. If that's the case just go down a step until the nausea goes away. Just take care that you're getting enough copper in meals separate from zinc supplemtation

thanks lads, i'll bump up to 30mg for a week, see how I do and try go for 45mg the week after

Can I buy zinc in every pharmacy or is it something I have to order online or some shit? Which form does it come in? Powdered or pills?

You do realise that this is 4chin and people are actively trying to poison you? Going 100 mgs a day literally kills you if you do it long enough.

don't worry I researched it on web md. 40mg is a totally safe dose for an adult

Oh good thank god youve got it covered. We are free at last!

pennies are 97.5% Zinc with a Copper coating, just rub off the copper or dissolve in HCl or HF and nibble a small piece every day. It's the cheapest option around.

you can buy it at any store, it's not exactly a prescription pill

lol

you're welcome user, rest easy.

Please help.

I did nofap for 20 days straight and took 2400 sunflower lecithin, 500/500 citruline/arginine and 50mg of zinc every day. The last week my dick and balls started to hurt.

I fapped and now the pain in my balls are gone but the right side of my dick still has pain. Did I burst something? I don't even know how it's possible, I wasn't edging or anything. It's been about a month of regular fapping and I stopped the supplements as well and it's still there. What the fuck is this shit?

ur a nigger harry

>what is the difference between elemental metals and ions?
>what is dosing?

You're literally retarded.

Dude 50mg is too much

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/
m.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-982/zinc

40mg is the maximum recommended for adults

Shit pasta

Hehe

Even though it is proven that zinc boosts natural levels of testosterone in men it is also painfully obvious you're a shill with these exaggerations. You're making it sound like you're actually shooting testosterone

Started taking Zinc tablets 4 months ago, within a week my girlfriend noticed my hands were shaking alot, it got worse shortly, stopped taking Zinc but it hasn't gone away. Affected my hand writing the most.. Maybe I'm just dying and it wasn't the zinc.. Idk

just added up the Zinc that I get from hitting my macro targets and it was like 50mg, think you're mostly eating retarded things if you need to supplement

I get nausea if I take it first thing in the morning with an empty stomach. I suggest to take it after a meal to avoid that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_toxicity#Signs_and_symptoms

See a fucking doctor, retard.

>so why aren't you taking your Zinc, faggot?
I eat food

i'm 6'5" 230+lbs so i think i can handle 10mg more. the pills are 50mg each and the bottle says to take one per day

The fuck.

This isn't pasta, I literally tried all that and am currently having pain.

I thought 10mg was 100% of your daily need.

i need to hop back on the zinc train, where do y'all buy yours from?

Good that your big boy body doesnt give a fuck about metals getting stored in your body over time, like the rest of us fools! Jokes on us LOL

You're probably just dying. Better gear up so you look swole for your funeral. Rip brother

>t. he supplement industry

why does it say 500% NRV is that bad? is NRV your daily quota?

>t. a literal retard who understands fuck-all about biochemistry

Zinc supplementation is a dumb meme and is pointless for most western people.
You must have been eating shit garbage food to be deficient in zinc.

>50mg tablet each day
Stupid and pointless.

Maybe if you're sedentary. But if you're doing any sort of athleticism it's very common to develop a mild defiency

Source? Woops, dont have one? Woooooooooooooooo

ignore this shit. 15mg is more than enough. multivitamin and diet will suffice. negatives outweigh the positives if you go higher for a long period of time. these things you're experiencing are placebo.

>Tfw have crohns disease.
>in remission
>Decide to take zinc and probiotic
>Develop rash and crohns symptoms come back

JUST

Eat zinc from foods. Keep in mind that all vitamins and minerals have functions that interplay with each other, and overdoing any one of them can lead to imbalances.

EAT FOOD

His shit is probably referring to elemental zinc, you are probably getting somewhere around 40mg anyways.

my multi has 15g already. should i buy zinc supps just for the aditional 15g?

I do take zinc. Its for my acne tho not for lifts. 30mg/day.

keked a bit.

this is true, you can also supplement iron by chewing rusty nails

This a million times. I got a tissue mineral analysis back a couple of weeks back and my potassium is in the gutter, while I have a surplus of calcium and copper. Apparently hypothyroidism and candida are potential culprits, too, but I haven't done any extensive tests on the latter one.

I ate and drank garbage for years, and slept like a hobo. Now I have chronic brain fog and I'm paying the fuckin' price, nigs. At least I'm making things right by suffering for my wrongdoings. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0MWbjIH_Lc
Have a free video, friend!

Do you want Jews stealing your gains?

This is how gems get their nutrition

Before you go any further read these two articles

ergo-log.com/zinctest.html

google "zinc-15mg-are-plenty-after-120-days"

I can't post the link.

>Dude 50mg is too much
There's a misunderstanding here. The RDA for men is 11 mg elemental zinc. If OP were consuming 50 mg elemental zinc, he's probably superhuman because ordinary humans can't consume elemental zinc -- fucking pure zinc. OP's probably taking 50 mg of zinc oxide or zinc gluconate or an amalgam of these two forms. So, he's probably getting around 3-5 mg of elemental zinc a day, far below the RDA.

I am so tired of practically poisoning myself trying to raise my test when all I should really do is shoot some.

How do I get some to inject for the rest of my life?

I get around 150% RDA through diet. Taking 50mg puts you above UL and you get to enjoy these fine symptoms in a few weeks:
>copper deficiency
>weakened immune system
>fatigue
>muscle weakness

You guys are worse than when TYVD was here fucking killing kids with his shit advice. Don't trust Veeky Forums you retards they are trolling the fuck out of you. Do you own goddamned research.

zinc deficiency detected.

Which form of zinc? I've tried picolinate, zinc sulfate tablets, and zinc sulfate ionic solution with copper. The liquid form seems like the most potent - I can tell by how it clears out my sinuses but my god it tastes horrible. Zinc sulfate tabs did nothing, picolinate was somewhere in between.

We just want to raise our test senpai.. please help me

What you feel is irrelevant to how zinc is metabolized by your body. What you should be doing is getting your zinc levels measured so that you are at sufficiency. There is no best form of zinc; it really depends on your body's response to a given form in meeting sufficiency and/or adequacy. My opinion, if you ask me, is to start with the cheapest form, zinc oxide, and work your way up. However, some forms you should probably disregard, like zinc carnosine, because they are marketed primarily for reasons other than correcting a mineral deficiency.

>OP doesn't go down to the chemist to buy the Zinc spread for his sandwiches

itiod

I'll be sure to read the autopsy findings in the next annual toxicology report.

Started taking it about 2 weeks ago.
>bigger loads
>shoots out with more power like a fucking gun
>gf swallows now so must taste better
>sleep easier (suspect placebo though)
No fucked up dreams though which I find disappointing really.

>single case of zinc toxicity
>"muhh all zinc is bad"
Zinc is in plenty of food you dick the supplement industry may be jews but they're not trying to kill you

What about zinc asparatate and zinc mono-L-methlonine?

The supliment jew is so tempting

>hey everyone i took Chem201 during the 2 years I went to university before dropping out, look at these cool words that make me sound smart

>it is also painfully obvious you're a shill
>hasnt posted a brand or company
Wew lad, not everything is shilling

Zinc asparatate is part of ZMA, a popular supplement formulation that has like one study concluding it increased testosterone in males, and ironically at least one study showing ZMA didn't increase test. Zinc monomethionine is marketed as being more easily absorbed than other cheaper zinc forms, but I found no studies to support this claim.

>rust
>taking in all those free radicals
Disgusting.

So if I'm getting 30mg/day from ZMA and 10 from my multi, plus the veggies etc. I eat; do I have to supplement? Pls don't kill me, user. I'm a real human bean.

Jewish, I assume?