M&Ms thread

M&Ms thread (and answer my question)

Due to a dating app, I have the unique opportunity of hooking up with an ex’s sorority sister. We are one year out of college.

I want to poke the bear, because who doesn’t love looking for trouble, but I also would love to get back with my ex.

The sorority sister is less attractive than my ex (7/10 vs 8 or 9/10).

Would my ex be jealous, or instead think “ew she’s gross”?

Also, would word make it back to my ex that I’m shredded now? When she and I were dating, I was a pasty soyboy (3y ago) and now I have been lifting for 3 years and maintain at 7% bf.

All in all: good idea or bad?

>inb4 oneitis is a weakness, yes I know, I’ve been working on it

Why don't you just talk to your ex again

double dose of yellow
- muscle can be added
- I'm already 6'0", so not a manlet
- body fat can be removed

penis length and girth only thing that is very very difficult to change

We do, about every six months. She dated a guy the last two years of college and I dated a girl the last year/year and a half. We caught up last May but haven’t chat much beyond just exchanging hi over text twice since then. Now we’re in the same city again.

Me personally, I’m a double blue guy.

>1 blue
>1 yellow
You can't change these natty anyways, the others you can work on.

double blue. I'm so short that even 3 inches would barely make me average.

>double dose of green
>B&C forever
Sounds good

double dose of blue, I'd be 6'2"

Double green. I like food.

Double blue. I'll be a 6'9" Germanic god.

>all these people not taking the double dose of red to become superhuman
it's like you don't want to make it

Red and green become super professional athlete easy since my natural limits are already pretty high

Double dose of blue. How is this even a question?

2x Blue unfortunately...I've already got a manlet wrestlers body so red and green are meh and Yellow is useless without the benefits I'd get from Blue :(

Blue and red, would instantly look leaner and go from 6 feet to 6'1"

I have a 6,8 incher in my pants that used to be longer due to curvature surgery but girth stayed the same so it's the perfect penis

green is redundant since losing weight is the easiest bit if you aren't an undiciplined faggot

Two of the greens, hands down.

Do it fag
Do it for me

this is the only reasonable answer. eveything else is doable wtihout the ms

>Take double blue
>wouldn't even be 6'

Red

this, what is wrong with you people?
double green is tempting though

OP here

I need some reasoning

Pic unrelated, my vascular calves

>take double blue
>would be over 7'

my very exact thougths, my nigga

2 blue because that's all that matter to regular people, not gymcels

Die, you fucking lanklet

>6'0
>not a manlet

hahahaha user you serious, average male height in scandinavia is 6'2

Double green, I don't even care about being 5'10" if I can eat like a monster for the rest of my life with no side effects

If anybody could develop a real world double dose green they'd be the world's richest man.
What I would give to be able to eat as much as I want of whatever I wanted and not become a lard ass

>being this lanklet
>not being demolished by ceilings and doorways
get fucked lanklet

Just move to Asia.
Everything is made hobbit sized there

>6'4"
>7"x6"

so double green obviously.

Perma bulk yet stay shredded? Sign me up.

>i dont even care about my dick
>being a natty, if my body fat cant go past 8% i would be dyel for the rest of my life
the only desirable options are blue or red, anything you chose should be taken with double dose since only taking 1 dose is for niggers who only care for instant gratification and not long term results

Double dose of red
>No muscle loss over time
Super easy to cut
>double natty ability to gain muscle
That's basically permanent healthy roids

Green or red desu. I'm pretty low bodyfat, but being able to stay under 8% forever is pretty amazing. Probably red so I can get huge without roids.

>Already 6'2" so don't care
>Penis already 8"x5.5", a whole extra inch on length and girth would be overkill.

Maybe add another pill that restores hairline, that would be a tough choice.

I need 4000 calories to maintain my weight at this height, you tiny men shall do the trick

Double red, of course.
>muscle loss over time becomes non existent
You'll look good now, and you'll still have your body when you're 90. You'll also be able to keep all of your gains from roiding, if you wanted to go that route.

Definitely double blue though I was debating blue-yellow. I'm 5'10 and my facial features are average as fuck. My penis is 7x5.5 and that inch increase would basically turn it into my ideal but what I have now is bretty gud anyways and size isn't really that important after a certain point, other than getting rumours spread about you and dirty thots lusting after you. Most good women don't really give a shit and prefer closer to average.

>being forced to spend $$$ and eat constantly
Thank god I'm average height.

How we feeling about the original non-M&M question

Double green is the only acceptable answer.

Double dose of blue cause I'm 5'9"

CHRISTMAS COLORS BOYS.
>lean
>muscular

WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING HEIGHT JUST GET A SHORTER GIRL. WHO CARES ABOUT DICK AS LONG AS THEY CUM

See I'm going double blue for the same reason. Muscle and fat can be changed with training, and I've already got a perfectly satisfactory dick. 6'2 and strong(er) masculine features would put me at chad status

>double doese blue
>now 5'7

i need more blue please

Blue and yellow are the only thing you can't make happen on your own, minus double doses. I've got a healthy dick, but double yellow sounds like a fucking barrel of monkeys.

This
>Tfw finally 6 feet

Sign me up for double Green
Hello permabulk, my old friend, how i've missed you