/fat/ Go take that walk you've been putting off

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My TDEE is 1800 and my BMR is 1500 according to online calculators. If you're not supposed to eat below your BMR but 500 calorie deficit per day is the normal amount for a cut, wtf am I supposed to do?

Who told you not to eat below your BMR? That's how deficits work unless you want to cardio the fuck out of yourself. You can eat less than BMR fine and lose weight because of it.

You can eat below BMR, just use a macro calculator to make sure enough of those calories are protein

305 lbs here.

I really want to lose this weight, but it's too hard. School sucks and it's putting so much pressure on that it's hard to not go out and get fast food every night.

At 305 you can still lose weight eating fast food. Just eat one meal instead of two.

holy shit i'm obese

the reason you can't lose fat and are eternal cutting is because you have low muscle mass

gotta GAIN it in order to LOSE it

eat at maintenance and get STRONG and your bodyfat will disappear.

>t. cut for months on end until I thought fuck it, eating at maintenance and getting strong and now I am lean

>tfw weighed 190 lbs in highschool
>it's been about 6 months since I graduated and now I weigh 145 lbs
>tfw I get made fun of at work for being skinny

>worked 8 days straight
>cutting (apparently over 500 cal)
>finally day off
>sleep 10hours, intense brain fog, continuous headache
>eat heavier for two days and sleep
>brain fog / head ache going away

Is it the cut or the work?

how tall

>hey fatties, please please please acknowledge how far ahead of you i am!

Thanks for the info, I was told you weren't supposed to eat under your BMR. I'm 5'2 and 140 lb and myfitnesspal told me to aim for 75 grams of protein a day, is that enough protein?

goal body. just perfect man.

Last April, I weighed 285lbs and looked like pic related

Weighed in this morning @ 194lbs.

Hold the line, maintain the discipline and you'll make it, anons.

You're supposed to get .7 to 1.2 grams of protein for your lean mass depending on how hard you're trying to build muscle. .7 grams is fine for losing weight. Take some measurements and plug them into the navy body fat calculator to get your lean mass weight and multiply it by .7 to get how many grams of protein you're supposed to eat in a day.

Stop your jelly-ass whining and get to moving some iron you fat fuck

needed more electrolytes

Congrats, user. I hope to be around that by the end of the year.

What did you do? Almost at the same boat...

but gatorade will ruin my cut

Pedialyte or Powerade Zero.

thanks

Eating under 1500 calories is harder than i thought.
Hold me, bros

If you think that's hard, try getting laid as a 400 lb couch blob covered in grease and self loathing.

>tfw haven't been eating more than 1200 calories for about a year now
>went from 220lbs to 182lbs in the meantime
you can do it user

Be glad you aren’t 5’ tall

But he has no chest hair.

I need a priest!
Where can I confess!??

But I'm also covered in grease and self-loathing

You can do it bros. 235 to 157 here. Took me about a year but also put on some mass. Started to get a couple of mires

as a 6'2 fatty & not very muscular. what weight should I aim for I'm thinking 75 kg 160ish lbs?

Tell me your darkest secrets.

confess, my child

I ate all 5 milk chocolate cookies 1200cals while watching a movie

Only got 7 days into keto, ate some breaded wings, a nerds rope, a McDonald's sundae and a small fry because I was on a date
Then this morning I had a Whopper and some hashbrowns

>Eating under 1500 calories is harder than i thought.

All us fatties struggle at first. 10 weeks in I get through the day without any problems at all on 680 calories.

The way I found best was to cut it in stages. Certainly the first 10 days were a fucking cunt to get through with gnawing hunger and headaches, but since then it has been a breeze and I've gradually cut down from 1800 per day to 1500 to 1000 and finally my current daily intake of 680.

I've tried to go below 680, but I can't do it.

It happend, as long as that isn't your normal habit you should be fine, but don't let it happen again.

The counter resets. Start over, but this time remember to fill up on primarily fats, and secondarily proteins. It'll make you less likely to binge on carbs.

There is a pedestrian road alongside the beach, if I walk all the way to the end and back that is 10 miles. I'm going to give it a try and then if it's not boring as shit then I could do it regularly and then eventually run it.

That means your daily intake is like 10 mcdonald's burgers a day which is fucking ridiculous. Even just going down to like 4 would result in short term weight loss.

I assume they ate less

>thought to myself in highschool "holy shit I'm 180 lbs? I'm getting fat"
>5 years after highschool
>would kill to weigh 180

I'm not too far gone, only about 200-210 lbs and 5'10 but I sure wouldn't mind losing 30 lbs

Down 4.3kg (9.47lbs) since the start of the year.
Walk Everyday

You're walking less this week than before.

Does your pussy hurt or something?

Na for some reason on the 14th my gps fucked on mapmywalk so it only recorded 2.16km gonna make up for it by doing 2 walks on sunday

Gonna double the distance in Feburary

All about that improvement

Should I go on my dog walk before or after my calisthenics routine? Should I do the routine every day or rest 1 day in between? The routine is full body, about 20 total exercises/stretches.

Also managing to cut down my sugar from full on desserts after a big meal to just a few ounces of chocolate before bed. Currently aiming for 1800 calories a day.

Used to have to wear a 4XL, now I can get away with a 2XL. Someday I'll be normal.

Are you 12?

>>t. cut for months on end until I thought fuck it, eating at maintenance and getting strong and now I am lean

I'm doing this too, pretty good changes. Almost went into a cut with a "I'm just going to be weak and miserable" attitude, glad I went for a low-rep heavy weight target and are actually making gains for the time being

Old fat here... 42 and beat the shit out of my body for 25 years with alcohol. Stopped drinking 9 months ago but at 6'1 and 283 I can't get my ass moving. What do?

>few ounces

How do I lose the fat at the bottom of my stomach my weight is going down but there's no sign of it going.

Older bastard here (51 in September), you should probably try to lose weight as a priority over exercise since it's hard to run about when you are at risk of being harpooned.

Go back to the sticky and work out what you need to do to lose weight first. When that is heading in the right direction you can worry about bringing your exercise regime up to scratch.

>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

Weight 155 lbs
Height 5ft 6in
Measurements:
Waist (at narrowest) 30in
Hip (at widest) 43in
Neck (at narrowest) 13in
Body Fat 34 %
Fat Mass 53 lbs
Lean Mass 102 lbs
Body Fat Category: Obese
>obese
time to kill myself

wisconsin

>Body Fat Category: Obese
I don't think so.

My "back of a postage stamp" calculation for BMI suggests that 155lbs @ 5' 6" is only slightly overweight.

Not sure why you think you're obese...

>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
Will this work on trannies? One of testosterone's effects is body fat redistribution but it takes a while so I don't know what gender to put.

Reminder that you could be losing a POUND of fat a day if you fasted. That's 7x faster than dieting and all you have to do is not eat.

The state of Veeky Forums

is this calculator legit?

Try them both out and compare.

>Try them both out and compare.
Add them both together and divide by two.

I'm at 147lbs and I can't seem to go any lower. I cut fatty bread out of my diet I rarely eat as much junk food as I did and I do pull ups and do 4 sets of 100 reps(each arm) with a 10lbs weight doing bicep curls and 6 sets of 10 pull ups every night

What am I doing wrong?

Stop eating

Please be bait

This doesn't really help me in any way could you elaborate.

If you aren't eating then you are losing weight so if losing weight is so hard then just stop eating

>This doesn't really help me in any way could you elaborate.

Read the fucking sticky.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

im down to about 200 or 210 lbs right now, from 248 weighed in october

the scale at planet fitness is broken hgas been broken to years so i only get weighed when i go on a doctor visit that should b soon

fucking starving right now, im burning too many calories and dont know if i should eat when starving like this or let myself starve, i got yoga then the gym later

Just buy scales they are like £10

>eat junk food
>cut the super calory dense bread out of diet
>100 reps each arm of curls

no place to put it, all carpeting here but i should get one anyway and just pull it out and use in the bathroom

Done

I got 29% using the female setting and 19% using male. So am I somewhere in between?

>fatty bread

anta baka?

Yes and go mechanical because electric scales always fuck up the calibration and never give the right weight whereas mechanical can never be wrong.

Wait you're saying if im DYEL and starting lifting on a cut ill not lose weight? that sounds v strange to me. I've already lost 60lb from diet alone with no exercise.

>tfw 280lbs and it has fluctuated around that for years

What kind of regime would you suggest to a NEET with a severe fear of the outdoors?

First fix your diet. Then do push ups, air squats and core workouts. You'll lose weight and gain confidence to start cardio outside.

Put down the fork you fat shit.

>5'10"
>170lb
>annoying belly fat
>have gym membership nearby
>keep making reasons not to go
>eat 1500 calories one day
>4000 the next

How bad does the self hate need to be to power through the laziness and find discipline?

no

im not sure i trust this though. also measuring tape is a pain in the ass, different every time i do it

I kept the hate flowing 100% until I hit my goal. When I was 151 and my goal was 150 I remember screaming at myself and calling myself a fat retarded fuck for having too much fat. Never stop hating yourself, user. I believe in you.

This is only accurate for "average" people who aren't obese or have weird fat deposits. I have 70kg lbm and have 16%-ish bodyfat.

>outed himself as not fat

don't let the door hit you on the way out

Yeah, all that bodyfat is around my waist, making me look like a weird combination of auswitz and fat. Used to be 135kg with >50%bf.

Last few kilo's to go. We're all gonna make it brehs.

inspiring weight loss man, i kinda look like you but the loose skin is actually fat. Are you planning to dry fast or something for that?

I've been fasting since forever w/ multiple dry fasts. But for now i'm gonna continue "normal" fasting until all the fat is gone, then i'll see how much loose skin is actually there. Probably gonna bulk to get out of anne frank-mode and then maybe throw in some dry fasts to see if that helps.

that's nuts! how do you deal with the lightheadedness and nausea when fasting?

Thats probably the keto flu. Fasting is basically keto on steriods, i avoid it by getting into ketosis using my diet and then starting the fast. But to be honest unless you have a bunch of time where you don't have to do anything phsyically or mentally intensive i can't recommend long term fasting. You can get great results with less aggressive kinds of fasting.

Just eat less ff. I went down from 2-3 ff large meals to 1-2 smalls w/ water and already dropped from 320 to 280. Its all about calories, although you will feel alot better if you eat real food.

On a side note, School should be a challenge but fun. If thats not the case, you need to evaluate your major/situation to see why that is. Your mental health is important and obesity + a fast food diet with stress is going to make you a real sad piece of shit.

>Tfw you can't fast for very long because as soon as you enter ketosis you break out in a horrible rash

why am i such a piece of shit

Fast food doesn't even taste good anymore
I tried everything I can think of
What the fuck is going on I'm trying to have a cheat day here

You've almost made it

Whoa this can happen??

about 6'2

theres really no room for that man, im talking like 2 feet of open space on the ground in the bathroom is the only space in the entire house i could put a scale and its not my bathroom