Why lift when it's all face frame and height?

Why lift when it's all face frame and height?

Bait. I'd rather be fit and subpar in all of those areas than be skinnyfat or obese.

I am not good looking but I got laid back when I could be bothered to try.

That's not all that true; It's been really easy since I got aesthetic to act however I please, I treat girls like dirt and they still come up and squeeze my arms and slap my ass. I went to a college party recently and I pumped n dumped 3 girls in one night (5 hour period), not even shitting, I somehow managed to came in 3 different girls, 2 out of 3 with no condom. Then in the morning I made out with 2 more girls, I have been living like a sex god ever since I got this aesthetic, girls literally can't keep their hands off me in classes. Most fun I've ever had and I'm only 20. It does have a lot to do with face and I was genetically lucky with that but never underestimate body, dude. I'm only 5'11", too.

I know this is bait but meh.
If you have shit genetics but lift you at least have 1/4, that's still a lot better than having 0/4.

>since i got aesthetic
>20% bf

lmao is this copypasta?

>being too much of a pussy to approach girls, so you dream of being beautiful so they'll do the work for you

>being this balding skinnyfat DYEL manlet
>slaying

pick one

because I play Rugby.

Because I'm 6'6" with the frame on the right so I want to look as good as possible?

I'm nowhere near 20% bf, you can clearly see the definition in my arms, face and shoulders. The picture is a bit shitty but you can clearly see it.

I'm not balding, my hair is like that right now because I'm recovering from a haircut when I had a SS cut, so the hair has grown in a little funny, I'm not balding by any means. I'm not skinnyfat either because I'm 200lbs, 17-inch arms. I'm not Dyel either because I can OHP nearly 250lbs smith machine, I am bigger than literally everyone in my gym, even middle-aged men. I'm also not a manlet because I'm 5'11", enough to just casually say I'm 6foot an no one would pull me up on it. So stop talking crap unless you want to throw a picture up and back up your words?

The best p4p boxer in the world is a manlet and framelet. You'll manage, OP

Take a chill pill mate.

That's what I thought, pussy, sit down.

>Lomachenko possesses one of the greatest amateur records of all time, 396 wins and 1 loss, with his only loss avenged twice.[4] Competing in the featherweight and lightweight divisions as an amateur, he won a silver medal at the 2007 World Championships, consecutive gold at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics, and consecutive gold at the 2009 and 2011 World Championships.
>396 wins and 1 loss
Damn, son. I know records are padded nowadays, but damn.

Seriously, dude. Take a break. You've had enough internet for the day. You're losing your shit.

>allowing yourselves to be baited by this

guys, that's a bait image. I've seen it posted at least 10 times these past 2 days

Julio Chavez was 87-0 before he had a draw with Sweat Pea. He was 89-0-1 before his loss. He ended his career at 107-6-2 because he wanted to fight everyone

Which means if he stopped fighting at 87-0 he would have had the best record of all time beating Floyd Mayweather's 50-0 by far.

what a guy

I know that this is bait but I can't help it.... no traps, not delts, no triceps, weak biceps, no forearms, love handles, shit legs, Casper white.... come the fuck on.

Those hips
>JUST

Is it true that roids will make your jaw grow?

stop

Literally the perfect physique and facial aesthetics tho.
He just ahs to bulk up a bit and will look 10/10 demigod mode

Hold on bucky, bulking up isn't included in "face, frame, height".

Point is weakened by the fact that dude on the right lifts and left has severe untermensch genetics

Regardless everyone looks/ feels better lifting

I don`t understand whats the point of these threads, I see them all over and over again. Do you need reasoning to lift? Because if you established, that only face, frame or some other physical features is all that matters, we don`t really need to provide you any motivation. If you are trying to discourage other anons.... Whats the point of it anyway?

because I have all three and want to be chadborg

Are you guys gay or something ? If you're mad about a guy getting more pussy than you do, why post half naked pics of him ? Why post nothing but handsome guys when ugly guys get laid too ?

I wonder if Freddie has ever done 1/2/3/4 or not...

Yes

is it just me or does this guy have gyno

Why is it always that these extremely handsome men all start balding around 30?

He started balding before he was 25

High test

Take it from me, man. You go in there (the vagina) and you act like you know what you are doing, make them believe they are getting the best fuck of their life. It's all theater, man, fake it 'til you make it. I'm a pretty big guy so I have a leg up when I've got a girl under me, she is already cumming 8-minutes in because she is looking at my muscles, my face, thinking "how did little old me get landed with a guy who looks like that?" I capitalize on this, I swagger through her walls, pumping her like a plunger in a toilet because she already thinks I'm hot shit, she cums inside of 8-minutes. In conclusion, you need to believe that you are the top-dog, alpha male and the girl will belive it too, no matter how bad you perform, she will still cum.

I think you just consider extremely handsome balding men to be more handsome than their full-headed counterparts.

why dont ugly people just kill themselves? i really dont get it.
you have NO IDEA of what i experience on a daily basis being a total slayer

An ugly short white guy will get laid much more than a top 1% tall asian guy, even if that asian is considered conventionally handsome.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

2016 memes yay!

You're overvaluing race way too much.

thats bc being low test = beng low estro which makes your reach longer

thanks for the pasta

Guy on the left has underdeveloped serratus anterior, likely due to poor scapulohumeral rhythm and poor activation of the muscle during overhead motions.

Its a quick and easy fix, just do lower trap exercises while lying on a bench and really focus on also getting serratus to work, as it has a similar function (at least its lower fibers do). Also, scapular protractions in a pushup position will wirk well, as the function of the serratus as a whole is to protract the scapula.

Unfit + Ugly face = Fucked
Fit + Ugly face = Passable. If you have the discipline to get fit you have the discipline to become a better speaker
Unfit + Handsome face = Fine I guess, depends on if you're a sperg still and how unfit you are.
Fit + Handsome face = fawkin zeez brah

Chang Thunderwang smashes more puss than you ever will.