tips bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cfyzhvnMr0
youtube.com/watch?v=bfraNYnigLY
youtube.com/watch?v=i7sRS4l2mHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noose x f until you get a good roll on the genetics table

Veeky Forums - Cosmetic Ophthamology

stop looking at screen, get natural light, go to bed on time, eat a few root vegetables here and there... boom, eyes like pic related

she's virtually perfect

Litterally just be confident.

W-who's this?

jessica clements

Pour chlorine

No way, honestly. I got poopy dark brown eyes too. No way unless you get contacts.

>she's virtually perfect
Not a virgin and had cum on her face. Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.
Disgusting.

Im very /pol/ but i dont see the huge appeal of blue eyes desu. It makes a minuscule difference in how attractive somebody is

Do not fall for the blue eyes meme.

Dark features are better on men anyway.

wrong board faggot

don't worry about it, brown eyes are better anyway, on both genders

Out of all the shit in the world to be worried about youre worried about the color of your eyes? I fucking bet you live at home

You can wear colored contacts but that's kind of lame and woman-tier behavior. And if your eyesight is good and you don't need correction then it's double lame.

EYE COLOR SURGERY

youtube.com/watch?v=-cfyzhvnMr0
youtube.com/watch?v=bfraNYnigLY

now they are doing this with laser

you alright bud?

Beautiful face is a beautiful face.

Brown eyes will only look like shit if you have a beta face.

In which case...blue eyes will only raise your looks by about a point, at the most.

umm brown eyes are best

I had this problem op, I had shit eyes till I got an eye dropper and dropped 3 drops of chlorine bleach twice a day for a week now I have aryan blue eyes

White genetics 3xf

Eat more fruit and less meat/sodium.

guys i'm not talking about changing brown eyes to blue eyes or some shit

i just want to lighten my dark brown eyes to medium/light brown

autism

False. Dark hair, blue or green eyes takes the cake any day of the week

Try bleach.

you're dumb as fuck, get into your corner and don't leave until i say so, you inept little fuck

This.
Emerald eyes and dark hair are the holy grail.

they'll lighten with age, don't worry about it

laser surgery

well to try to get some legit advice going, i've heard some kind of honey lightens your eyes for about 24 hrs with not much risk, it does fade though

the only permanent things are diet+activity (less time spent looking at a computer for example), so look into changing that

otherwise it's all out of your control

>you're dumb as fuck, get into your corner and don't leave until i say so, you inept little fuck
nice autism

A drop of bleach in both before bed

Make sure to take before and after photos so you can track your progress

you can tatoo ink your eye balls
youtube.com/watch?v=i7sRS4l2mHc

>don't worry black eyes are superior bro
said no one ever

>i can't banter so i'll just say more random shit
lmfao! at this point it's probably best to consider your checkout options, you're legit in the struggle zone

btw the same treatment can simply "lighten up" your brown eyes and nothing else

>lmfao! at this point it's probably best to consider your checkout options, you're legit in the struggle zone
Nice autism

Ultimate eyelet cope

*2x24

doesn't the eye pigment cells eventually grow back you eyes turn back to brown in a couple of years?

not gonna lie though blue eyes on a black man looks kind of hot

n-n-no homo

>tfw have opaque nearly black irises, giving me bottomless holes for eyes.

Unless it's really bad, just work with what ya got user!

>doesn't the eye pigment cells eventually grow back you eyes turn back to brown in a couple of years?
No, it's 100% permanent. People "lighten up" a little and stop there. You just have to avoid "vampire alike" eyes. Pic related is another one showing a good progress

do you have any dark brown to lightish brown?

Both look awful. Contrast isn't good just for the sake of it. Doesn't suit them at all.

The eyes of look unnaturally light for his face.

stop being ignorant & take the brown pill

those are exactly the eyes i want though, medium-light brown

>pic not related
daddario looks much better blue eyed. brown eyes only look better on asians and niggers.

don't fall for white notions of beauty.

BLACK IS BEUTIFULL
YOU ARE WORTH IT
YOU ARE VALUABLE
YOU MATTER

Become a shardbearer

i got disgusting green eyes

Open up the console and type
showracemenu

>tfw blue/grey eyes

Downside is they dun too good

You guys are retarded. Brown eyes are scientifically proven to be the most attractive and trustworthy looking.

>T. Nigger

*dun work too good*

trustworthy I can see but why? I'm interested in the reason.

Chicks love my aryan blond hair, baby face with electric blue eyes. Brown is common and boring.
Shiteyes BTFO

Green>brown quit bein a lil ginga bitch

t. n*rdoid savage