Albums you have on rotation in the gym ITT

Albums you have on rotation in the gym ITT.

Since Behemoth actually managed decent production their albums have been crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQTJeGnOXZo
youtube.com/watch?v=g2z3XJ57La0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yr5rn3Sv_4
youtu.be/xJc29xnuJ-8?t=12m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=H2m1kMQLcBA
youtube.com/watch?v=_kPfveBd_dY
youtube.com/watch?v=frXOSk27DD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KoP_V11t0qk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8
youtube.com/watch?v=DBJfHuyGpsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ynRD5fOncFg
youtube.com/watch?v=FRM1zw_v-NM
youtube.com/watch?v=fxCL_kT1G1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yys08sNyjh8&list=RDYsIsQF1MEj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death grips - jenny death (second half of The powers that b) is fucking amazing for lifting. it’s pure power music

Agreed OP, this is one of the best Blackened Death Metal albums of the decade.

Is it trve though????
youtube.com/watch?v=nQTJeGnOXZo

Carolus Rex (bonus version) - Sabaton.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2z3XJ57La0

I'm enjoying fantasy metal in the gym right now. It's positive and fun.

Half satan trips

Nice to see other Behemoth fans here. Looking forward to their new shit they're producing

For some reason I keep turning to Suicide Silence on my heaviest lifts

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yr5rn3Sv_4

How do I get into this? Every time I listen to a Behemoth album I have to listen to pop shit for like a week, because it's too brutal. I'm talking about black/doom metal in general.

pls no bully

wholesome English nationalist metal

Go to /mu/ and make a thread, we can help you with a few starter kits before dwelling into "harsher" stuffs.

I struggled with them initially, I first found the early stuff way too badly produced (Slaves Shall Serve etc). Got back in at the Apotasy and loved it but then got away from metal as a whole for a few years, saw they released The Satanist and got back into it after both appreciating the talent needed to actually make this shit and also the album having songs that are actually structured so you can relisten to them if that makes sense, sort of like a part of the song sticks in your mind and you find yourself wanting to relisten.

Don't get me wrong, I can't always listen to this music, I usually listen to Moses Pelham, Kontra K etc when I'm driving or just lifting generally but mainly death metal/black metal for cardio

You have to grow into it user. I started with Green Day/linkin Park, moved to Metallica/rammstein, then to Death/Morbid Angel/Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth/Dying Fetus/Nile after that, and ended up with some Grindcore filth that I won't name here.

Now I listen to Jose Gonzales

youtu.be/xJc29xnuJ-8?t=12m23s

This,

youtube.com/watch?v=H2m1kMQLcBA

And this, constantly.

>physical catharsis
>constant mental torment
>tfwnogf
>pic related

all tracks from hotline miami 1+2

death grips because holy shit does a black guy screaming in your ear gives you an energy boost

machinegirl / pretty much any upbeat techno shit. spotify's radio things helps for that

youtube.com/watch?v=_kPfveBd_dY
Hit some PRs today with this

I think one thing that helped me with the earlier lo-fi black metal sound was understanding WHY they made the production choices they did. Or why it sounded so "shit," as far as production goes.

Black Metal was a direct response to highly produced, highly polished, radio-friendly Hair Metal of the mid-80s. Black Metal artist felt like Metal needs to be gritty, nasty, dark, and gritty. They felt like metal had lost its way (and it did). You had shitty bands popping up everywhere with girls' make-up, terrible songs, and it was EVERYWHERE. It became so fucking shitty.

Everything about BM reflected the opposite of this. While radio-friendly hair metal had beautifully painted, and crafted album covers, they were taking shitty pictures of themselves in make-up in the woods.

Hair metal was meticulously produced, and polished, and clean. Black Metal was gritty, had little care for the production sound. They wanted it to sound harsh and abrasive.

This made metal great again.

That made the aesthetic a whole lot cooler to me.

Hair metal is lit tho

but I fucking love hair metal user

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

but no seriously, hair metal is the gay.

>pic related

powerviolence is great lifting music.
Goolagoon - Life of Crime
Friendship - Hatred

my boyyyyyyyyyyyy

Have you listened to Danza IIII?

Any real god tier shit to get pumped in the gym i have to listen to xxxtentacion screaming and it's really bad

No name?

Vaenir.
My favorite track is Vaenir.

Good taste.

Been enjoying this in the gym recently, it's super disgusting and extreme. One of the best vocal performances ever too

youtube.com/watch?v=frXOSk27DD0

This is a death metal album from the members of Drudkh. The guy who sang main vocals in their Hate Forrest days sings on this album, and he has probably the best death metal growl I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoP_V11t0qk
I might just like how it sounds closer to death metal, but the live version is PR fuel.

The only right answer.

worst shit he's pulled. Pretty ironic the name is "new model" when you can hear recycled sounds from Uncanny Valley

I have, it's cool but I massively prefer 3 to it.

Oh, sweet child, there is much more sludge for you to witness.

AiC's Tripod

perfect

Faggot, look at what I'm wearing RIGHT NOW

Noice mate. Heavily underrated AiC album, imo

Is there a Veeky Forums metal playlist on Spotify?

Or any other good metal lifting playlists?

I love u, faggot

>Since Behemoth actually managed decent production their albums have been crazy
t. pleb

Golden One PWO of Metal and Glory is pretty good, a bit too much metalcore/sabaton type shit for me but it has some good shit on it, especially if you don't take it too seriously

spit in my mouth, suck my penor, and lick my grundle
>no homo

Yea not sure if that's for me.
Some good shit mixed with a lot of bad

Yeah but most of it is shit. I liked the idea behind it myself but at the end of the day its fuckin shit music.

Demigod is one their best albums to lift to. Its pure energy all the way through.

goat squatting anthem right here

Evangelion literally made me fall asleep and I never bothered to check any of their releases ever again. I'll give this one a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8

PR time - thanks buge

Cult of Luna

DMX - Grand Champ

youtube.com/watch?v=DBJfHuyGpsI

Once you can listen to Calculating Infinity all the way through and actuslly enjoy it, you've made it.

This album fills me with evil supernatural strength

Perstonally I was lucky enough to be obsessed with morbid shit at an early age with a metalhead brother, so I've been listening to Cannibal Corpse and Burzum since I was like 6.
Most people start out with numetal (I'd advise you to skip that,) then move on to thrash (don't skip this,) then Death/Doom/Stoner/Prog, then Black.

If your looking to get right into black try this:

Its Hindu-themed Black Metal with some prog bits. Mixes relaxing and heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynRD5fOncFg

Or just Google "mu xmetal chart"

Icelandic Viking metal

Or Ukrainian black

None so vile is the best album ever. It's also the album that got me into death metal. Pic related helped me hit a bench pr today.

this album gets me hype for workouts. a somewhat psychotic feeling of adrenaline

I prefer Blasphemy Made Flesh
any Nile man in? the riff here is insane
youtube.com/watch?v=FRM1zw_v-NM

Pls no bully

the Oil's
youtube.com/watch?v=fxCL_kT1G1s

quality

Excellent taste my friend.

Omega sucks

Now their first, that shit gets me pumped.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yys08sNyjh8&list=RDYsIsQF1MEj0

Melodic stuff with bit more harsh vocals, also learn to embrace the heavy sound.
Started as kid with bands like Children of Bodom, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity etc. These bands have very easy melodical approach so there is more than just noice for newbies.