Milf pt ay my gym keeps staring at me

>milf pt ay my gym keeps staring at me

W-What should I do to talk to her?

>Holy shit that guy has terrible form

open your mouth and produce sounds

As I was walking out of the gym I locked eyes with her and she was just standing there with her jaw a little slack and staring at me.

No form to criticize.

Reminded me of the look that some girls I banged in college gave me back in the day.

Turn your squats into a good morning on your max while shes watching.

>HYUNNNNNNNIAEYYYYY

>Haha, This Starting Strength user probably will spend his non-lifting time posting Wojak on a Kazakhstani Monkey Smuggling forum until he dies of no gf

don't talk to her! You'll get suckered into hiring her as your PT just for a chance to get close to her. After months of forgoing actual lifting and doing cross fit instead, you will find out about her boyfriend Chad, and you have lost countless time and gains. Then one day you'll look in the mirror and realize you've been molded into a feminine soyboy cardiofag. You will try to hang yourself only to discover you're now too light to put any tension on the rope, which doesn't even fit snuggly over your pencil neck

>me in high school
>like qt asian
>in retrospect, she obviously wanted the D back then and I was completely oblivious
>friend even teased me about it AND I STILL DIDN'T GET IT
>don't see her since graduation
>talk to her online sporadically for the past 6 years
>oh hey she's online
>before I can rationalize and pussy out ask her how she's doing
>replies instantly, talk
>holy hell she lives in the same city as me
>too fucking self-conscious to ask her out for coffee because paranoid everyone secretly hates me, especially grills

HELP

Stare back for a really really long time.

just force yourself to ask to her to get coffee and catch up, just like you forced yourself to open the chat window.

You spoke for 6 hours user if she hated you, it would have been 10 messages at most, ask the bitch for a coffee and see if anything happens

Your reading comprehension is... lacking.

I did and she just said "sure". N-now what? Do I just ask her if she's free tomorrow or...?

No. Get coffee right now. Before you can puss out.

It's almost night-time and I have work. I asked her about tomorrow.
aaaaahh

You'll be fine lad.

Fuck her in the ass

You can do it lad.

You can do it for us.

Post pics.

The sad part is, I even had a gf at one point and I am STILL incapable of doing this. Welp, time to wait for a reply.

... double-checked the filename. The last time I debated asking her out was years ago when I was still on /b/, I posted pics off her fb and forgot to change the file name. Ooh boy, that was embarassing.

Guys I'm about to meet up with this milf Saturday and I want to make an impression, meaning I wanna pound her real good for at least two hours so that she makes this a regular thing and begs me to see her in the future. I usually don't have a problem getting hard, nor making women get orgasms, but doggy is my weakness and just the thought of her fit ass there with her asshole winking at me makes me wanna come instantly. I've been able to overcome this by smoking weed, or by watching tv while banging; but the later looks bad for a first encounter, and the former is out of the question since we're gonna be at a fancy hotel and shit. Any advice bros? Some kind of natural food that might help? Thanks in advance.

she's gonna stick her finger in your bum

screech autistically

More like her tongue which I'd honestly be okay with.

Best green text ever

I'm glad you're excited about this but she really isn't all that much to be so paralyzed about. Just go for it and stop putting someone so average on such a pedestal.

Thanks, you're right. This is a problem of mine, but it always takes someone to point it out to me before I realize I'm doing it.

Anyone have this, for research purposes of course

Faggot, how long till you also let her peg you?

Take it from me, man. You go in there (the vagina) and you act like you know what you are doing, make them believe they are getting the best fuck of their life. It's all theater, man, fake it 'til you make it. I'm a pretty big guy so I have a leg up when I've got a girl under me, she is already cumming 8-minutes in because she is looking at my muscles, my face, thinking "how did little old me get landed with a guy who looks like that?" I capitalize on this, I swagger through her walls, pumping her like a plunger in a toilet because she already thinks I'm hot shit, she cums inside of 8-minutes. In conclusion, you need to believe that you are the top-dog, alpha male and the girl will belive it too, no matter how bad you perform, she will still cum.

no she thinks you look goofy as fuck