Serious Thread: What do I need to work on?

Hey guys, been working out the past 6 months. I am an ectomorph and trying to eat constantly. Besides dieting, what do I need to work on for my body for improvements? Pic related

Also progress thread

Your skin colour. Stay away from White or East Asian women.

Baby, you look perfect

I am asian myself, here is a picture of me without filter lol using snapchat.
thanks but for real, what do I need to work on?

i dont understand most people here
your body is literally my goal
fit,good looking,muscles,able to fit in a t shirt and jeans without looking like a retard

Arms

>what do I need to work on?
What are your goals? You are looking great, if you ask me. The only thing I would suggest is mass your delts a bit.

Start eating and lifting

Face and benis

I just want an aesthetic look, thanks I will probably focus on my delts and arms more
Ive been eating my man, my diet has changed over the past year. Here is a one year transformation pic from 110 to 145

i have a pretty similiar physique an I also went from like 110lbs to 145. I'm currently doing Gslp and adding some mass and stregth and then I'll switch to an Upper/Lower routine.

Are 10 in the first pic?

Bicep, abs, and chest. Seriously, your arms need volume.

6'0
Started at 155
Got to 185
Shoulder shit itself, down to 160
Back up to 174 in pic
Shoulder is still fucked cant bench heavy and can't deadlift or squat heavy anymore. Any advice. Feel like I have a decent amount of muscle despite lifts being atrocious...

When you started eating how many calories were you eating each day and how many now. Im starting at 105lbs and I need mass badly.

Holy fuck what are your lifts? Im 190 at 6'1 and you look like way better than me

Is that really you? Your in amazing shape dude. You look bigger than 174 though.

arms and lats are too small, should hit chest. just get everything bigger, abs are fine.

5'10 at most, weight doesn't add up

you only did core it looks like
thicc as fuck

gb 2 /pol/

somatypes don't exist

You're dumb

aint the one lying bout my height on an anonymous image board

Can you post current progress pic? OP here

215lbs
6’1

What should I work on?

If you managed this in 6 months you did really well. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Why do you have 3 different bars of soap

you have a bit longish arms dude albeit with your narrow hips you look amazing

desu just keep lifting, you look better than anyone here lol

gotta confuse the bacteria

Looking great, mate

Your pct

Chest
Mirin the fuck out of those arms and shoulders tho, routine?

underrated.

I almost said "goal body" until I read your stats and realized you're actually a lot smaller than me. Fuck. My body dysmorphia is bad.

natty?

how do I get a core like this?

I feel like I can never achieve this.
is it all genetics?

Yeah man. You should work on your height

I don't understand a lot of Veeky Forums lingo, what is that?

Looking amazing mate. Those cannonball delts aren't natty though, are they?

Arnold press 8x4
smith machine behind the neck press 10x3
OHP 6x4
side raise (cable or DB) 10 or 12x4
reverse fly 12x2
face pull (cable) 7x4
real delt kickback 10x4

Pretty damn fine, user. I'd work on arms, delts, and chest for upper body. Abs are great, though maybe some extra oblique work would beneficial.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

the only thing I have access to is 1-andro but I take one cap per day for periods of 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off

You can't possibly be natty. I've been training and taking supplements for 2 years and I look big but not roided out like you. Not natty gtfo. If you were natty you'd be way smaller than me

hey man what's your diet look like?
it's hard not to eat rice when you're born asian. I always feel weak when you don't eat it before lifting

stfu you cuck

Post cycle therapy

you've only been working out for 6 months you underage cunt what the fuck do you expect

oh no I don't use any stuff that requires that.

forearms

OP here, man rice is everything for me I literally can eat that without my stomache aching. I’m an ectomorph so you gotta understand it’s hard af to eat 3k a day. Got any tips for dieting?

Lifts are none existent now. Used to be d: 3plate x3 s: 2.5plate x5 b: 215x1

Yeah, and fuck the guy that says I'm lying about height

NOT NATTY

Get your shoulder fixed. Doctor or PT, then back to lifting

jesus

Step one, don't be fat

Stop using the ectomorph myth, it's just a mental hurdle