What kind of cologne does Veeky Forumsuse?

What kind of cologne does Veeky Forumsuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hvJHN_Djdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none because I'm not a 12 year old

None because pheromones is important for attracting the opposite sex.

Been using this shit for like 8 years.

This and Terre d'Hermes.

Pic related
Also Habit Rouge by Guerlain sometimes during winter.

hey Veeky Forums

le labo santal 33

girls love me

Bois 1920

My winter fragrance.
For autumn Terre d'Hermes, spring and summer - Mont Blanc Legend Intense.

Cerruti 1881

20 bucks, excellent masculine scent, I love it

My absolute favorite complement from women is to be told I smell really good and a small dusting of this shit grabs me that compliment every fucking time.

Also my backup for when I want to change it up and go with a lighter and more sweet scent as oppose to the more rugged spice of the first.

This one. Was a gift from my sister desu

I think people overhype dior sauvage. It's not bad, but I personally don't like it.
I use Versace Eros , which is also not for everyone.

>Versace Eros
Mah nigga

i use ops pic I get complimented daily on how good I smell

One and only..that and lacoste blue, what are some others with longetvity and strong smell?

The same bottle of Adidas Dare for the last nine years. One pump because I'm not a wop. Never not been complimented.

Cologne isn't antiperspirant.

same, bitches love it

This is the best I've worn

Try Perry Ellis Red .360. Smells the same but under 20 bucks.

Pic related.

my nigga, although it doesnt last as long as i would like it to

How the fuck do I choose what cologne to use, and where do I buy it?

>thinks he can tell how long his cologne lasts

shut the fuck up pussy ill fuck u

yeah, your mom

Allure Homme Sport is the really similar and lasts longer but I think Pour Homme is more fresh.

>none because I'm not a 12 year old
wanna bet?
gtfo you 12 year old before i spank you.

Just buy some designer shit ie Versace, Gucci, YSL, whatever. It’s worth the investment

Go to Carson's/Macy's/Sephora to sample them. Always cheapest online like Amazon.

Cheapest Perry Ellis Red .360 less than 20 dollars online or if you can find it at Ross type stores. Smells very fresh and citrusy like Acqua de Gio

Versace Pour Homme my favorite overall. Fresh and light.

Versace Eros for a night out. Minty with a small hint of vanilla.

I don't know much about colognes but those are the ones I have used. There is usually a thread on Veeky Forums for fragrances.

I’ll stick my knife down your uerethra, faggot!

>user, you smell, sporty...

>sold at every mall's bathroom near me
Na man

Jean-paul gaultier for men. Girls always tell me how good i smell

Bond no. 9 New Haarlem in the winter
Encre Noire sport in the summer
Sometimes I throw in hermessence vetiver tonka when I want something slightly different

One of my favourites

Jean Paul Gaultier masterrace reporting in

It works with my skin chemistry, once it sits on my skin for a few seconds it changes its scent to something very pleasant to me.

I'm looking for one that doesn't test on animals. Any suggestions Veeky Forums? (besides kms)

pic related for club

daily situations dior sauvage

ch men prive and la nuit de l'homme for dates

Something indie like Pineapple Vintage Intense.
Of course even if the perfumer doesn't test on animals aroma-chemicals like iso e super probably have been. If you are looking to avoid things like that you probably have to get expensive all natural stuff like Slumberhouse and House of Matriarch

Thanks user

my nibba

Le Piano by Claude Marsal.

I've gotten positive feedback from women and homos.

Always had a bottle of this in my backpack since 6th grade

Move over, virgins
The other day i fucked a mexican girl wearing Success by Trump and she told me how good it smelled and no im not joking. this shit is good

>SUCCESS by Trump

This shit is real, top fucking kek.

I want to try this because the descriptions sound very pleasant to me but everyone calls it "depressing" and "anti-sexy". Can anyone describe what it's really like without the vague shit they say on fragrance sites?
The popular ones like Dior and Versace make me feel ill to smell.

Did you get any compliment from women user?

Dolce always wins

testosterone cypionate

>not test undecanoate

Fucking weak

Not sure if I've smelled that one specifically but a lot of the "dark" fragrances have a woody and earthy smell, like a sawmill after a rainstorm, which smells good but isn't an attractive scent. A friend bought one of them then ended up never wearing it.
If you're trying to be at least somewhat attractive there are some with incense notes but they're not really "sexy" either, if you're aiming for that you'll have to avoid weird shit.

Smells like leather jacket wearing dude who rides a motorcycle should smell. I am neither of those, but I still love it anyway

I tried this stuff a while back, way too fucking peppery

Versace

Rip in peace piano man

>2011
>not smelling like opium and beaver piss

>He doesn’t smell of his natural musk with their favorite powder flavor and milk

Did someone say powder

Same the gf loves it

Armani Code

always incels saying muh natural pheromones, you most likely smell like shit and have never touched a woman.

Is this one too sweet? I know it has pineapple but want something fresh and not too fruity.

good stuff

In my experience, it has a more fresh, soapy smell to it. It has its sweet notes, but they fade

daily reminder Avant Garde by Lanvin is basically Spicebomb but less expensive and a bit more beeswaxy/honeylike

Top tier

I have that one (and others) for my everyday shit. It's excellent.

I use this one for more personal outings.

Never done me wrong

best in its class

This, I get compliments all the time. I had a bottle break in my gym bag so I got sick of the smell but everyone else loved it

>tfw don't want to spend 80$ on something that'll keep me nauseus for the rest of the day

This is hands down the best "wear every day in every situation and smell great" cologne. I love this shit man.

Never had a negative review on it. Been wearing this shit for years and sometimes switch it up with Versace

>2018
>not exclusively wearing ck1 by calvin klein

explain yourselves...

>implying real men don't wear cologne

enjoy muh pheremones fag

youtube.com/watch?v=6hvJHN_Djdo

have anyone tried those solid fragrances?

I got a 212 but it changed a lot from when I had one back in the early 2000,
And terre d' hermes

I am thinking about get one of those solids from internet but I never saw/smelled one in person

I'll look into it, thanks

Whatever the shit this fuck is.

Body Eaudor™

among many
TF Noir Extreme
TF Black Orchid
Spice Bomb Extreme
Versace Eros

>eauu de parfum
mah nigga
EDT is shit

I smell like shit and nothing covers that stench.

might mix well with some oud

tfw have atleast 2 colognes for each season

tfw smelling good all year round n keep them hoes guessin

tfw also smell like kush n thots believe when i tell em its cannabi for me

mfw

This shit is joocy