He doesn't eat the yolk

>he doesn't eat the yolk

>he doesn’t eat meat

>when you're built like a tubby, oversized toddler, and have the attitude to match

>meat is murder

>he half reps

>being a feminist
>being a liberal
how to be a genetic dead end 101

I love these numale wojack memes

Spot on.

gibs more

>he counts the bar

>he doesn’t ask to work in

>he wears lifting gloves

>he drinks tap water

kek

This board is so fucking gay

>U DONT LIKE THING?? THAT MEAN UR SOY

Talk about fitness you Reddit niggers

Agreed
pay no attention, those brutes are not ready to immerse themselves on the wonders that is the switch

>Reddit
Reddit fitness is all about the soy though

milk is rape

holy fuck these guys look legit like fucking children.

Say that to our face and see what happens

That guy in the bottom right at least isn’t screaming

Star Wars died in 1999 :(

Oh lawed

>RLM
Soyest of all.

found the soygoy

They'll breed and you won't.

/v/ here
is is true that XOne is the preferred console by Chads?

The open mouth thing is supposedly a submission signal but I'm too lazy to fact check.

Raised eyebrows definitely is though.

They're subconsciously trying to appear nonthreatening.

take the final soypill

>*they'll raise lequan's kids and you won't

Ftfy

Nothing better than a piece of toast dipped in the yolk. Too bad I don’t eat bread

>he uses sriracha

Whats wrong with siracha?

I dont get it

Chads don't play video games really.

That's not a jab, there've been at least a handful of discussions here about how lifting makes you less interested in video games because both are a goal- and stat-oriented dopamine release, and putting that time/effort into improving your real life/self is more rewarding than improving your virtual life/self.

Personally I dropped console for PC and then dropped PC when I stopped meeting minimum vram reqs. Now I just play D&D 5e and chess960 with normies. The only people I know with xbones are burnouts.

At least we agree on the last part.

Tapatio has the lowest sodium and Cholula tastes like someone stuffed a gummy worm in the bottle. Fight me.

>soyboys have more hair than me
What I'm doing wrong?

Is there any people (apart from critics) that LOVED The Last Jedi? The only people I know only said it was ok and a lot of them still consider the original trilogy as the best.

Soyboys who eat up everything critics say

Not enough estrogen.

Why do people take critics seriously
even acclaimed critics have some shit tier opinions

>tfw 600 ng/dl and have a topknot
bad genetics

why would he playing mario bros with both joycons?

ebert also said jar jar binks was the most interesting character in the phantom menace

Growing up I was annoyed at the idea of being an adult so I held on to various child traits people lose. Like curiosity, exploration and an idealization of the world. I'm rejecting this inner self now. For some reason I have so much hate for the idea of a numale and want to be a real man but there's very little realistically to change. How can I get rid of the numale traits and take back manliness? Already lifting heavy and always ate meat as a priority. I guess it's more of an internal switch I need to find and shut off in my head. How do I stop playing breath of the wild side internally?

Why is Veeky Forums so far behind the other boards in terms of memes? /tv/ and /pol/, even /r9k/ gave up the soy meme ages ago.

That could just be him knowing the truth

t. Soyboy

Tobasco is the master sauce goes on literally everything

play it externally

did you triumphantly take a sip of your soylent after posting this

fucking soyboys

*glug glug glug*

Because they do it for a living and capitalism is a meritocracy where everyone's wage directly represents their contribution to society.

Soy is a meme du jour, stfu nigger

God bless Game of Thrones for making greasy neckbeard ponytails fashionable.

I eat sriracha mayonnaise on sandwiches but Tabasco sauce in foods that are meant for dinner. There isn't anything wrong with either brand

0.2 shekels have been deposited etc

Ham 4 her ?

>the soyboy "OH MY GOD LOOK AT ME AND MY NEW GAME :D" beta male
vs
>the CHAD "hey, i'm older but i still like nintendo" bottom right ALPHA

why does she make him sleep with leshaun

>christmas rolls around
>no switch in my gifts
>because I already bought one because im a fucking adult
i dont get these guys that get them as christmas gifts when they're clearly like 30. Are they that neutered?

only soyboys ignore the yolk

dont talk shit about tapatio
>tobasco and cholula
retard taste.

>still consider the original trilogy as the best.
Yikes! Fucking plebs

this makes me angry

oy vey soyim

ok fuck off sriracha is amazing and anabolic

you went too far faggot

yea he doesn't really belong in this collage despite the star wars shirt

It's tried-and-true hot sauces vs meme sauces. Spend some time on Veeky Forums and you'll see what I mean.

Tapatio really is good though, not gonna stop buying it.

>look up @jakeamuller on instagram because his picture looks like the most pathetic of them all
>he has a qt wife

fuck man, she's more attractive and looks more friendly than any girl I've been with. What's the point of being masculine if soyboys still get sweat and beautiful women?

start going to church and I bet you'll find a nice sweaty wife too

This image is correct

>he doesnt make his own hot sauce

>qt
Then again, i guess plain average is best on a wife

>weighted dips

La Valentina, black label is the fucking master race hot sauce. You're a nigger if you disagree.

sriracha is fuckin gross. tastes like chemicals and it has fuckin sugar in it. uses gutter-tier vinegar too.

tabasco is ass, valentina is deec, chipotle cholula is good too. i'd like to try that adobo shit. currently have gringo bandito in the fridge and some local salsas

most of Veeky Forums can't even do proper dips

complicated relationship

>Not liking cholula. Tapatio is a weaker alternative.

I don't hate you but go fuck yourself.

literally bargain basement vinegar with a little red

chipotle mayo >>> srirachapaste

If it’s not broken don’t fix it

More proof that there is literally NOTHING MANLY about the bald head and beard combo. A nice healthy full head of hair (no thinning) and a clean shaven face with a jaw that you can sharpen a blade on is the Chad combination.

>imploying, mate

Arnold wore a wig in that movie.
Also, yeah it is.

Wanting to trade in your manhood by using hair drugs like fina and having obvious fake hair installed is a feminine act.

Being a man is working with what you have and even being willing to go overboard to get better with it.

>a barbarian
>clean shaven

Really activates the almonds

The average long hair and no beard chad posters

He doesn't look manly. That's why, if you don't have the manly genetics you can't pass it off.

I'll take weak over something that tastes like it's cut with Starbucks syrup any day, sorry you're addicted to Uncle Sam's hypoglysemen.

>If you look like a Chad then you'll look like a Chad with long hair

So literally the same non-argument as pixie cuts. Aight.

Caring about whether your actions will be perceived as feminine is feminine.