>tfw 15 inch arms

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw 14 inch arms
>tfw 6'2
>tfw get called huge by normies regularly

JUST

That's because most 6'2" guys are lanky and have noodle arms.

Do you measure your arms unflexed right?

literally me desu
I also store no fat in arms so you can see striations when I flex even though im 12% bf but it also makes my arms small af
We will escape the lanklet tower one day my friend

Flexed And without pump

Oh user... I'm so sorry. Better train those arms man. 3 times a week, do barbell curls and hammer curls ASAP.

>tfw 6'5 with16 inch arms flexed and I don't wanna measure unflexed

>tfw DYEL with 5inch wrists

AHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE LIKE A LITTLE AFRICANS ARMS.

>tfw 12.5in flexed

Also 6'1

>14in arms
>155lbs 5'10
>get called big by normies

>only have 15in arms
>go to hospital to get minor surgery done
>nurse walks in with bp cuff, says "oh sorry one second i'm going to have to get the large cuff"
>mfw

Wth I have 16 inch arms at 6 ft where's the pussy at?

>had 14 inch arms, compliments from girls, friends telling me I look swole
>now have 17 inch arms, the only time anyones commented on them is a friend who I hadnt seen in a while and he told me they didn't look as big as they used to

I don't understand, my bodyfats still pretty much the same as it was back then.

I don't believe it. I have 15" arms that look defined as shit (my best looking muscles), I'm 6'0 180 lbs and no one has ever called me big.
Similarly I had hundreds of matches on tinder and girl starting convos but nobody ever compliments me irl. Maybe I need to interact with people more and work on being approachable.

I know this feel. What's your wrist circumference?

14" arms are noodle arms, especially at 6'2"

t. 17" arms at 6'2"

>14 inch arms
>chicks legit mirin

>they're just too dumb to realise my arms only look good because of my juicy shoulders

no that cant be im only an inch taller and I have 31 inch arms. Could you post a picture of your arm for science?

how do you guys measure your biceps?

>arm hanging down at side, completely neutral
>elbow at 90 degree angle, but not flexing
>flexing

31 inch arms
you've left humanity in another dimension

31in ? more like 31cm faggot

Thin/10
Lanklord

>6'3
>6'7 arm span
>16" arms
>Hate the way they look but normies mire hard
>Think everyone is just fucking with me
>Turns out they're not

Whatever I still want 17-18" arms

5'2" 13.5" arms.

C O L U M B U S
O
H
I
O

God damnit im male.

>not using the metric system
what the fuck is this retarded way of measuring shit
might as well use stacked lego bricks for height

>tfw 14 7/8" @ 5'11
Compound lifts are not enough for arms! Don't fall for the memes!

>have 13.5 inch arms (34,5cm)
>lift for 3 years
at least i'm not auschwitz anymore and a few gurls noticed my arms (in a small tight shirt).

Fuck outta here bitchboy.

Daily reminder 1/2/3/4 is lighter for muh easy counting metric fags. Grow a brain and learn to use units beside 10.

>10 in arms

HOW TO GROW ARMS?

>tfw 6'2 14 inch arms
>mfw friend said arms look big

muricunts, you can't help them.

that date one is retarded. do you say

>It's 16th of January
or do you say
>It's January 16th

Month/Day/Year format is more consistent with how its spoken.

>Month/Day/Year format is more consistent with how its spoken.
you're baiting, right?

So when someone asks you the date you say

"It's the 16th of January" and not "It's January 16th"? If so, you're wasting breath and sound like a moron

well say the day you were born, bet you put month first, im not agreeing with him but i did say month first

Why the fuck would you even say the month, people only want to know the actual day. That’s why you say the day first, not the month.

It's also consistent with the ranges of numbers
12/31/9999

5'11 15" arms flexed. flexed look half dyel and unflexed are full dyel.

>tfw almost 16" arms
>tfw short muscle bellies
>tfw 5'6
I got fucked over by genetics

>tfw your arms start with 2 but your height starts with 5

>*underwater ree sounds*

15" arms club
suns out guns out

13 inch arms
6 inch wrist
6'1
a-am i gonna make it

>3 times a week
no
5-7 days a week of at least 100 reps for big, joocy biceps

oh fuck i measured my hand included more like 24 inches

OP I haven't lifted in over a month, but for some fucking reason that pic you posted just made me remember how good it feels to dumbbell curl. I can't believe that that autistic pic makes me want to lift. Next week Imma do it. Thank you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
31 INCH WAIST
41.5 INCH HIPS
AAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU MAKE ME MEASURE MYSELF

5'11

Used to tape just shy of 19" and now only taping 17.5" but lifts have gone up and my bicep/tricep routine has increased. Is it because I stopped creatine?

Creatine is fake gains.

Literally made me retain so much water that my body was 12v conductive. I was getting shocked by automotive electrical system which should not ever happen. I stopped taking it because the smell made me feel nauseous and taking it made me puke during my workout after a few months which is your body's way of telling you to stop consuming something as it's harmful. Never again... the extra size was nice though.

>15" biceps
>180cm
>85kg

my lifts are dogshit too

I'm pretty much the same.
it's actually ridiculous just how hard it is to build arm gains.
But i do understand how people appreciate the aesthetic.
There is something nice about a balanced swimmers physique.

>13 inch arms
but
>5'9
>6 inch wrist
Arms look decent.

18 inch arms.
No definition though.
Strongfat.
Need to cut big time.

> 5'9 manlet
> 14.5 inch arms
> people think I'm jacked

Top kek lanklets

post boipussseh

>14" flexed
>6'3" @200lbs
>size hasn't increased in a year, while lifts increased
>relaxed arm is 1in thicker than a year ago
mixed feels, brehs

> falling for le strength meme

kek

Im the guy you replied to. I actually have 37 cm arms which is roughly 14 inch kek

Will doing db curls and push-ups every day kill my gains?

Reminder that nobody cares how big your fatceps are. If your arm is just a blob of undefined mass you have to cut.

this

>5'7
>13 inch arms
will i make it

5'7 16 inch arm. Strangers comment on my forearms often and I usually get asked if I'm a wrestler or some other kind of athlete.

>6'0
>14" arms
>people rightfully call me auschwitzmode

h

That baby arm is 16"? Please.

Here, have a pic of my left arm 7yrs ago, this is right after i had grown 31cm in under 2 years.
Also it was completely paralyzed in a cast for 4 months.
should make anyone feel better.

Have to interject a stupid question: Is it possible that one reason my biceps won't grow is that my forearms are underdeveloped and thus I can not work my biceps hard enough?

Completely possible. Since youre forearms give out first, youre not hitting your biceps 100%. Maybe try to implement some grip work

i have a pretty weak grip too.
Actually bought these things unironically.
Luckily, finishing with hammer curls let me kinda give my forearms a break...

I bought some CoC for the same reason. Unfortunately I figured I'd start with the beginner ones and they are way too easy.

17 inch arms don't count when you're over 10% BF. Source 18 inch to 16 inch 15%-->9%

my first and only CoC I have so far is #1, but I got IMTUG #2 for my thumb, getting imtug in europe is a challenge.

you're supposed to measure the circumference of your upper arm, not the fucking length of your arm from shoulder to wrist.

how do you become more approachable?

>tfw 167cm/5'5
>tfw 31cm arms/12 inches

Dont worry kid, one day you will grow up and become a man.

12 inch arms

you might as well not have arms bro, be more responsible in future.

I'm in the same boat and have 6.5" wrists. To make it worse, I need 38" sleeves despite being 6'1".

Attached is a photo of Ryan Gosling. Unrelated, really. I'm pretty sure he has big wrists.

I say 16th of January as I'm from a country where the language originated and thus use the correct forms

Poor dyel. Brainlet and gainlet!

being fair as a manlet you dont need massive arms, too big and you will look ridiculous

You have 15" inch arms when you're not fat. Cut weight and find out.

"Here are the average man’s arm circumferences for age specific groups according to The Centers for Disease Control:

Age Inches

20-29 13.1”

30-39 13.7”

40-49 13.7”

50-59 13.6” "

Keep in mind that the average man is about 20% fat, so I assume the average arm size for a man in their 20s is about 12" if they were at 10% body fat.

thanks desu. makes me really think my 16" arms are big as fuck for normies

Try again, they're 17 when I'm fat.

well see about that after my feb-march cut bucko

The 50th percentile for triceps skin fold thickness for ages 20-29 in the American male is 12.5mm.

So if the average person arm has a radius of 2.07", which is also a circumference of 13.01", and you deduct the 0.49"(12.5mm) of fat and skin away from it, if you assume even fat distribution, the average 20-29 man's true arm size without fat is...

Just 9.86". Add in at least a half inch for skin and fat, even at 10% body fat, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that the average man's arm size is only 11" or so, if they are lean.

There you go, fatceps don't fucking matter. Plus, half of Veeky Forums thinks they are 12% body fat when they are really 18%.

More information here, fren:
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf

You look like someone could fuck your belly button and an average size dick would fit in the black hole on your stomach.

tfw when 16.5 inch arms but since I'm 6'2 they look like sticks ;_;

>he says 16th of January not January 16th
>percentage of body fat not body fat percentage
>alcohol concentration of blood not blood alcohol concentration
>town of china not chinatown
>man of bat not batman
>king of england not england king

>dick is smaller than my index finger.
I hate to break this to you, but an inch and a half isn't average, sorry bro. Keep jelquing!

I-I-Is your belly button growing in size? God you are an obnoxious vain faggot. How many photos of your shitty body do we need in this god damn thread?

I'll post a new one for you every time if youre going to be this butt hurt about it lmao
Also, your opinion means nothing to me, if you haven't noticed I disregard dyelz. Sorry, sweetie. Maybe if you went and lifted you'd have something to show instead of wasting your life trying to make me feel bad about myself?