High test= chad = attractiveness

>high test= chad = attractiveness

Then how do you explain these freaks of nature like tyson, he was ugly but high test without doubt

How come ? Does testosterone actually makes you uglier instead attractive ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtAe4ANT1mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers are never attractive

It's all about the neck

He was an animal and a winner. He didnt want to beat you he wanted to kill you and eat your children. Women dig that shit.

your gene play a bigger role. autismos are actually exposed to more T in the womb, but they look like ugly, overgrown children most of the time.

Here a "white" example look at georges chuvalo face hes manly as fuck and clearly high T

but he was ugly

If he was scrawny he would still be masculine

Then who wins, the viegin low test chad or the high test genetically gifted autistic virgin

>high big cheekbones
>Decent jaw
>Decent chin
>Face looks very manly with very minor facial hair (would look the same without it)
>"Ugly"
Also Most women prefer the cute face twink with "muscles" over the megatest MAN or the bear so high test doesn't mean attractive. It means manly

Makes sence look at bob hayes, he looks autistic but ran a 9.91 100 m time or so at 21 years old and see how built he was

He could have been a lot faster if he lived today

I know that but /fit unironically believes being attractive= high test

his clavicles are so fucking narrow, how can you say hes high test?

Wow this is what a true Aryan should look like, manly and attractive.

Forgot to pic bob hayes pic

in modern society, Chad wins, because it's more feminized and therefore more social-oriented, in that society, autists can't function properly and resort to being unhealthy for psychological reasons.

Testosterone levels are directly linked to jaw width, which is also directly linked to how attractive women find a man when they're ovulating.

Ovulating = likes wider jaw = likes high test
Not ovulating = likes narrower jaw = likes low test

Now we have this in combination with birth control pills which effectively prevent ovulation in females... No wonder men are becoming weak and effeminate. We know all of this but we keep letting the low test nerds win because we fill the women up with pills that prevent them from wanting the high test men.

women can literally smell the neanderthal genes that someone has, and Tyson has a lot of them.

Damn i never saw it like that

Still most women will find him UGLY

There are a lot of factors although jaw width may be one its not the most detriment

Its cheekbones brows chin jaw nose skull

Of course there's more to it, but I think the science is pretty clear when it comes to the high/low test correlation with ovulation. God made women look for high testosterone men when their body tells them to have children. Now that so many women are contraceptives that prevent them from ovulating, fewer and fewer women will want high test men, UNTIL they stop taking the pill and realize what a fucking loser they married and made children with, which is when they get a divorce and the cycle starts over. It's sick.

I don't know about autism, but he looks like a homo habilis

testosterone doesnt cause you to have good dental structure

tyson has very rounded androgynous features

>testosterone doesnt cause you to have good dental structure
It actually does, because your jaw width affects how many teeth you can fit in there. It's not the only determining factor, but if you have a very narrow jaw, your teeth will get too tight.

This makes actual sence, my sister is dating a beta fag who literallt does nothing but play videogames hes also 5 feet 5 inches but at least a nice guy

My sister takes the pill since she is like 11 or something
Yeah he looks like that, like if he was prehistoric too bad he died young

true but id say thats only half of it since testosterone probably makes your teeth larger, women are preferred to have straight and c shaped teeth too, even if they dont display masculine features

>WHY DOES THIS GUY WHO GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR A LIVING LOOK SO UGLY HUH WHERE'S YOUR SCIENCE NOW YOU DUMB MEATHEADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

high test from all the testosterone he injected

Implying the guys he fought werent on roids neither

Tyson wasn't ugly.

>Testosterone levels are directly linked to jaw width
It's face width you dingus. Mandibular size is a function of HGH.

>ackshully technicly
Just fucking kill yourself already if you're so hung up on being right that you would take the time to point this out.

Tyson was average I wouldn't say he's ugly. You're also retarded testerone has no effect on attractiveness aside from muscles, it's genetics.

More like strenght instead muscles

>casually slaps ass of a reporter
>she enjoys it
>implying you can ever get on this guy's level

youtube.com/watch?v=CtAe4ANT1mo

LOOOOOL that was like 15 years ago or so

Today he would get destroted on media because of femishit

>Today he would get destroted on media because of femishit
lol how deluded are you? that doesn't apply to minorities

Within the next 3 months someone is he’s going to be accused of sexual harassment/assault

>Slavic Untermensch
>true Aryan

Pick one and only one

Nah, calling a slav "Aryan" is retarded by any metric

Not at all

If he did it TODAY he would be destroyed

the same way amerimutts claiming any racial purity is retarded, you probably are like 30% slav and not even know it

t. Mulatto

High test = high energy, high confidence, low bodyfat, more muscle mass
Nobody said anything about attractiveness

Okay so here's the thing.
That soyboy pretty face is initially attractive. Initially.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was basically ugly. However, after a short period of time his strong features were less shocking. That super high T look became the sexiest thing imaginable.

I can't even appreciate a typically attractive guy anymore. They look like bitches to me.

Being super high E and being with such a super high T man drives me wild and after all these years I still want to fuck his brains out all the time.

What the FUCK are you talking about?
Tyson at Jr Olympics was kissed by a bunch of gymnast white girls.
All Tyson every fucking talked about was fornication (that means having sex you moron)
He had so much sex he had gonnorhea by the time he fought for his first heavyweight title.
He's fucking married and has like 4 children with 1 dead.
He fornicated with your aunt probably.

Give me faces examples you feel attracted to

i don't get it, doesn't everyone like to get their ass playfully slapped? I would really only get mad if a faggot slapped my ass in a sexual way.

>Tyson at Jr Olympics was kissed by a bunch of gymnast white girls.

How you know it, source the rest i already know it but that was after he became rich and a dickhead

I have a feeling no matter what I put you'll say it's low T

Just do it, men and women have different perceptions about whats manly and whats not and i wanna know yours

Okay well I personally think Ron Pearlman, Aflamu Johnson, Jay Z are super attractive when it comes to guys thought of as typically unattractive.

Typically attractive guys that make my ovaries sing are Jakim Pheonix and of course Jon Hamm.

Maybe they aren't all high test but they definitely aren't soyboys.

Okay, maybe Jakim.

Inb4: No, I'm not a degenerate racist. I like me some strong features.

You're replying to a faggot larping as a woman

>Aflamu Johnson
404 bones not found

I get literally all the others but not that one

Do you really think Veeky Forums is a secret society or something? More woman than you realize post regularly. We just don't usually mention that we're female 99% of the time because of autistic virgins like you.

Okay understandable I think he might just be ugly

Ugliness is attractive
Aim for MASCULINE UGLINESS

But why that guy? I take masculine to mean "robust" but this guy is a featureless, oblong peanut

come to think of it, Ron Perlman isn't really that robust either. Primitive, sure, but not robust, he barely mogs Goose and he's one of the most gracile, progressive types around

He's 6'4", hilarious, and has a super deep voice if that helps you understand.

Yea honestly I noticed he had tiny shoulders just as I was compiling my list and it kind of killed it for me.

I think i just like ugly guys.

lol there's a video of it in his documentary "Tyson"

It's a kiss on the cheek not like sex kiss you idiot

You should look at heads instead, shoulder width is really more of a gracile feature (long and thin).
No not really, nothing about him screams masculine to me like with the others mentioned.

its high estrogen that makes for high confidence and energy

just take an ai trust me

Yea I guess it's just my taste. It probably just means I'm more likely to find more masculine men attractive, but not in every scenario.

He's probably my favourite out of those listed though.

I just want him to destroy my walls.

hes not ugly

Well john hamm and jay z look masculine but not ultra masculine, althought ron perlman has very strong features the rest are average on masculinity by my perception

Then why you did mention of this like if it was on a sexual way idiot

Ben johnson was t.virgin before setting the record and so was tyson before he went pro

How old are you ? I find the older a woman the more attracted they are to manly men

I'm 24

>its high estrogen that makes for high confidence and energy
>take an AI and lower your estrogen

#metoo?
Or
#BML
Can you not be a sexual predator if you're a minority according to feminists? Cause I just did that 23 and me business and I'm like part victim and want to start aggressively grabbing ass. Is 2018 my year Veeky Forums?

no to feel how horrible low estrogen feels

im pretty sure most of us are high estrogen atleast naturally

>just take an ai trust me

Genuinely curious as to what this could possibly mean

>black
>neanderthal genes

you think so? i guess its kindof hard for me to tell but i feel like hes a pretty broad dude.

cope

You sound retarded.

high =/= attractive you retard. You think the one part of your genetics that determines your hormones is gonna control everything about how attracive you are? Being relatively higher test is needed to be attractive, but it alone is not enough.

>american black
>full african
oh no no no

>he was ugly

that's where youre wrong kiddo

If a White man has 2 - 5% neanderthal
Tyson is 5 - 20% white
tyson can have no more than 1% neanderthal

even black people know its true

Well, it's not like neanderthaloid/eurasian admixture is entirely absent in SSA either, there is evidence of backward migrations to central and east African areas.

Mike tyson was probably on steroids since he was a teenager

He was handsome.

It's the neck. This is why the neckpill is the ultimate facial attractiveness enhancer. Tyson had a 20 inch neck.
I have a 17 inch neck from 14.5 and it's still pencil neck tier.

t. Slavs