Kinda honestly

Well that sucks

>he didn't spend it on actual food

Was your paycheck 90$?

I budgeted aside for all of this, I bought things for other hobbies as well

>Budgeting
You must be 18 or older to post here

take a pic of your current hairline for posterity's sake

Lmao I bought myself a pair of $250 winter boots, a pair of $80 slippers, some wool socks, and a couple $100 fleece pullovers with my leftover spending money from this week's paycheck.
Nutritional stuff is already budgeted into grocery expenses, which is $250 a week.

lol budgeting is a pretty huge part of being a responsible adult...

are you 17?

I’m 12

mods, kindly ban this young whippersnapper

Wait no ;-;

People who budget will always be better off than people who don't. Inb4 you write out the delusion you earn more than me.

Nice, I picked up some stuff for hiking. Summitted a mountain yesterday and realized I wasn't as prepared as I could have been

>250$ a week for food
mr. president shouldn't you be nukemogging kim on twitter

wtf man you shouldn't read SS real books are much healthier
also tfw paying for creatine instead of torrenting it

Neat. I'd like to get into outdoors activities like hiking, skiing, etc. but I don't have anybody to do it with. I also didn't mention in my other post that I bought all that shit mainly because it was on sale. Normally I save all my left-over cash and will buy something big once a year or so. Last year it was a nice sound system for my house and a sub and amp for my car.

>creatine
Enjoy killing your family

Don't do mountain or deep woods hiking alone, but day trips anywhere else are fine, just be careful and tell people where you are going

>tfw all my family is already dead

>he actually lifts weights instead of getting a bot to do it
The noobs on Veeky Forums these days...

Op do you want the rest of the books?

>he still uses whey protein
ohnononono
enjoy your soy

I haven't looked into the other ones yet, I'm gonna read through the 3rd edition since I already read the 2nd. He wrote 2 others, right?

>he bought the SS book

LMAO!

>tfw grad student stipend

I don’t make any money, but I don’t have time to spend it anyway so it all balances out

bbys frst wokrout

SS is literally a program for beginners.

You made yourself look like a fuckwit.

>concentrate not isolate
>buys a book he can get for free
you're one retard

Some people like to take notes in the books they read.

Head over to Veeky Forums and ask them why tablets/readers haven't Killed the physical book industry.

>basic barbell training
>shows squat with knees in front toes

I've never used creatine before, so I figured I'd try it out and see how it is. As for the book, I have the 2nd edition digitally, so I figured I'd get this newer one.

Haha okay m8. I have a PhD in math from a top 11 Norwegian university and make over 300k a year. Keep budgeting poor fag

>SS
>program for anyone

Ok.

t. underage dyel

you have to actually be retarded to do starting strength

All honesty dude. SS is hot garbage. If you are starting out, do a 3 day bro split with moderate volume. Combine with some light cardio. Eat a lot if dyel.

yeah do this if you want to squat 3pl8 in 2 years

Ya I guess it depends on you want. I’ve always tried to look lean and good rather than that fat power lifter look.

Protips:

MyProtein is about $60 for 11lbs. whey.
Casein is actually showing increased statistics though.
Both are logical for niches (quick energy; etc.).
..Lifting every 24hrs.

>book that you're never going to read
>chemicals that are just going to be flushed down the toilet next time you pee
Congrats for wasting your money

fuckin ON shill, SStard officedweller

if you last more than a month in the gym (you wont) you will become a fat powerlifter who constantly says he's thinking about competing in a local amateur meet next year

You do realize all the essential stuff of SS is on the official Starting Strength website for free?

Are you a wagelet?

t. tripfag

>trying to become become famous on an anonymous imageboard

MEME'D

gj op. You can budget. You can make solid gains. Keep it up.

Kek

kek
this

Went skydiving last weekend. Was dope, highly recommend it.