Rest days

>Rest days

:(

You know you can do sports and activities during rest day

>cardio
Enjoy never making it.

>those days you just dont have any energy despite sleeping 9 hours and eating enough

Rest day is the perfect gf day. I go for walk and to the movies with my Asian qt

t. /pol/ fucktard

This, just go play some team sports with your friends

>t. abomination

Rest days aren't so bad - I usually spend them getting my big dick sucked 4 or 5 times and watching a lot of jewtube

Lol this is so fake

WoW your picture is saying I have to push the ruler against my pubic bone.
Wow I'm going to gain half an inch

or golf/bowling if you don't have friends

I know that feel OP. No GF rest days are the worst and are spent fighting of soul crushing depression and anxiety, and it's even worse because you know you can't do the one thing that makes it better, gym.

who the fuck makes these anyway

Train every day. Odds are you are not training at the level at which “rest days” are neccessary - they’re just keeping you DYEL or fat, depending on your situation.

Exercise.
Every.
Day.

i'm gonna guess either insecure fags, fetishists or trolls

Enjoy your heart attack at 40.

Whats with this board and triggering insecurities?

Mondays are my rest day, because fuck working out when everyone is getting in shape again for the week....just so they can quit by Tuesday.

I usually do something with my GF, but when I was single I would stay home and relax.....get things done that I've been putting off for the week, maybe browse Veeky Forums or play vidya.

t. /qa/

My gf bought me those pl8s, not knowing they were shitty plastic that leaks sand everywhere.

Any downsides to no rest days? I train for hypertrophy, so I'm not going ultra heavy on everything. I just love working out too much to take a day off, unless I am injured or sick.

>have sex dream about grill I haven't seen in ages
>massive test boost, wake up in the middle of the night
>feel like having to jump up and lift heavy ass weight but know you need more sleep
>can't go back to sleep
>look her up on fb and she isn't even that hot so don't get to relieve blue balls
Life is suffering

Mfw haven't worked out in 4 months. 120 rest days in a row.

>mfw spend rest days (Saturday and Sunday) shitposting on Veeky Forums and /k/ and hope my parents won't come and nag at me for never going out or having a gf

fml, I don't even have a car or money so I can run away

Should I use the erg on my rest day? Hate doing nothing

wanglets btfo, to the pit with you and never reproduce

i have some shitty plastic ones, but they are concrete

>he doesn't spend his rest day reading to achieve the ultimate /fitlit/ aesthetic of the greeks

are you a mutt by chance? that shit you posted is high school material here

what do amerimutts read in high school?

by here I meant yurop. Don't think mutts read until college, the smartest can participate in spelling contests (no, these are not legit, not just for movies) but that's it

>tfw weekends are rest days as well

Gotta go out and do shit with my friends to avoid killing myself as a result of not lifting/cardio.

settle down mate there's no need to get hostile. i like dostoyevsky and just finished reading demons. going back and reading crime and punishment.

>tfw will never take part in a spelling contest because there isn't a word in my language I probably couldn't spell
why even live

sorry bro, never meant to be hostile. I was just wondering whether you like entry level pleb shit because that's the only thing you know or you have legit shit taste

>tfw your language does not include gendered pronouns and can't show your #respect to trans and otherkin beings

being ascended is suffering

and what do you read?

I have rest day today as well. Will be playing witcher 3 and eating pizza after work :)

>rest day
>I just wish I could go to the gym
>gym day
>I'm not feeling it anymore

FUCKING HELL IS IT WITH THIS BULLSHIT

Veeky Forums is built on them

Take lots of stims before you go workout

I used to have a thing for stims actually

I do go to the gym and like it but it's really annoying feeling like lazing out before it

you mean pic related?