What's the best mens underwear?

Am I getting meme'd by wearing boxer briefs? They're more roomy than briefs but more restricting than boxers. Should I wear boxers while working out and boxer briefs any other time?

What gives, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

exofficio.com/give-n-go-boxer-brief/1241-1123.html
snarkynomad.com/the-best-mens-underwear-for-every-guy-out-there/
bodyaware.com
xdress.com
hommemystere.com
ufmunderwear.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wear boxer briefs cause all my boxers ripped in the butt section cause of squats. Ive never worn just briefs though

mypackage or saxx. Expensive but really comfy on ballsack

Wearing briefs turns you gay.

What if i got a boner while wearing briefs

Underarmour does the best underwear imo

it squeezes your cock so it goes away sooner

it's like wearing a chastity cage lite

Boxers at all times, otherwise go naked. Stop choking your genitals, they need to breathe. Pic related.

Boxer briefs are best of you are blessed with a meaty package. They keep everything under control.

Regular boxers are better for obese men who's fat layers have swallowed his little pecker and left him with a nub that demands no control.

Briefs are great if you're in the military and it's 1990.

Everything else is meant for homosexuals.

too hot here for boxer briefs
too horny to have my cut dick swinging around in boxers all day
briefs are perfect for me.

and sleep naked of course

I swallowed the nudepill a few months ago and now I literally cannot sleep if I'm wearing clothes.

How do I fix this Veeky Forums?

There is nothing to fix.

Those boxers in the pic related are my go to squat day underwear. Jockey makes everything feel so comfy

Does your anus leak? Do you need a sacrificial layer between it and your pants?

Are you too overweight to reach your anus after you shit, and are incapable of cleaning yourself?

Do you need some fabric to attach your menstral pad to, to hold it against your vagina?

They're the only three reason to wear underpants.

More range of motion and lets the skin breathe.

And if you don't like getting your dick caught on the zipper

explain?

anyone got recs for boxer brief brands than won't suffocate my morning wood lol

Hanes > Fruit of Loom

You spend anymore on briefs and you have the gay.

Fuck that.

Try some of the athletic material ones. The Russell brand ones from Walmart are breddy good, and I think they're about $7 for a 2-pack. They do a great job of wicking moisture so your balls don't stay sweaty when you exert yourself. Plus comfy as fuck & don't wear out as fast as cotton.

Good to know that being rich enough to not buy department store bulk underwear means being a homosechual. Moneylets, when will they learn?

confirmed for short flaccid dick. I finally realized about a year ago that wearing boxers was the reason I constantly needed to adjust my junk and touch my crotch in public. Switched to boxer briefs and now I've got the support and stability I need to not touch my dick in public.

What's confusing you user? I thought the illustration perfectly captures what my point was.

I really like Uniqlos boxer briefs. High quality and pretty cheap when on sale, I usually get 3/$10. Make sure u get low rise if u have a big pecker because AZNs have tiny PPs

I have 24/7 swamp ass and my inner thighs touch due to leg muscle growth so I am required to wear pic related style if I go out. Even so,I still leave sweat streaks on plastic chairs. Loose boxers would just be used to soak up the sweat by my asshole and gooch. My balls also sit farther forward due to leg size increasing so I always need an underwear with a big ball pouch if I dont want my balls to get crushed

exofficio.com/give-n-go-boxer-brief/1241-1123.html

you're welcome

This

Panties are unironically pretty good.
>comfy
>literally hundreds of sizes rather than just "small medium large"
>don't fuck up the skin around your waist
>stretchy enough for the balls to fit nice and snug but not cramped
Literally god-tier underwear.

>literally hundreds of sizes
source?

I'm glad someone understands. There's also nothing like the feeling of feeling your panties being pulled to the side as your gymbro buries his thick fat cock in your dripping wet asshole in the showers.

>wearing pants with zippers
Ngmi

I haven't worn underwear for 10 years. Stop falling for the male panties jew.

i wear no undies. easy access for my bf.

some of us have to work for a living

If you have an average (at least) dongle then these will make it look pretty big

Some cuts and fabrics are better than others and I find myself in between two sizes. I usually buy a variety and some end up relegated to active wear only for being too tight. The ones that fit perfect are so worth the price.

I'm really digging Sheath especially the 4.0s

This this this

Learn to whip your ass properly, use wet wipes or take a shower afterwards.

This isn't quantum physics, if you got shit on your hand and tried using just toilet paper to clean it off, would you expect it to not still stink like shit? Well the same works for your ass, bonus points if it is hairy as fuck.

I think the problem is the sweating and the unhealthy rectum and diet user, not wiping badly. He didn't say he smelled, he said he was uncomfortable

Doesn't swamp ass imply smelling bad?

If not, then he should get checked for Lymphoma if he is running hot and sweating all the time.

lulu lemon lyrca underwear and ranger panties, bonus with ranger panties you can wear them as shorts if you are alpha.

>panties
they're literally just shorts

snarkynomad.com/the-best-mens-underwear-for-every-guy-out-there/

>What's the best mens underwear?

No underwear

>loose thread in your pants
>some finds its way into your urethra because you were going commando
It happened to me once. Never again

Boxers provide no ball-support. This means that over time your balls will sag.
I choose boxer briefs.

Obviously is the best brand.

bodyaware.com
xdress.com
hommemystere.com

What's that style of undies is that user? Those look good for me as well

Worth the money, coped me few pairs of these.

Swamp ass is just when someone sweats more than average in the ass crack and gooch area. Baby powder helps absorb excessive moisture. Moisture wicking fitted underwear also helps

does it fit snug around your upper thigh and gooch? some fitted underwear leaves a gap in this area results in a moisture pocket and thigh chaffing

t. sweatpants on the daily incel

Snug, I always size down in order to keep everything compact. You can get a two pack for 40$ Amazon prime.

If you're on budget, get a pair or two and use them on the weekends going out.

Funny, I always size up in underwear because its too tight around my nuts.

This is the best underwear I've ever worn. Comfy material, great size, and the adjustable pouch is a godsend. I hate my Calvin Kleins now.

ufmunderwear.com/