Will falling in love help me with my gains?

Will falling in love help me with my gains?

no

Yes. The stress releif aids recovery

No, it will actually do the exact opposite.

(UNLESS she is into fitness too.)

Only if you fall in love with making gains

whatever gains you make will be lost when she breaks your heart

This.

Yes, oxytocin accelerates muscle cell maturation.

No, the chemical process that occurs in humans "in love" is pretty much the strongest uncontrollable urge you can have, besides the urge to fight for your life.

The feeling of love is so strong because it's evolution conditioning us to pass down our genes.

this

I thought I loved a girl once. After the first 3 months she constantly bitched about me working out and not spending time with her. Ended up slowly losing gym time. Got fat. She left. You can fall in love but be your own person and find someone that respects you and the things you do. Starting over sucks.

Gerting into a stable relationship will get you more frequent sex and therefore more testosterone

Talking to women (in this case a gf) also reduces stress and results in better sleep

So yes

>copping that shit 3 months in

jesus you dodged a bullet there

>will falling in love help gains

>will ejaculating/sexual tension relief help my gains

Not the same thing. Falling in love isn't having a relationship, having a relationship isn't having a good relationship, and having a good relationship doesn't make your life stress-free, or even necessarily reduce your net stress.

Falling in love might help your gains if;

* You're realizing you love yourself and want yourself to improve
* You are falling in love with someone who is into 'UGE guys, and it will motivate you to get gains

Otherwise, no. There are dozens of potential ways it could massively hurt your gains, and no real counter-points to those.

>falling in love

I wish I still believed in love

The dub dubs of truth

ui'll find someone (:

If it motivates you to work out and be a better person for her yeah it'll help with gains (unhealthy though trying to constantly impress your gf)
Otherwise,
NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO
STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS
THEY WILL BREAK YOUR HEART MAN

how old are you OP? have you ever experienced it?

it fucking sucks because the smitten puppy phase'll vanish within the blink of an eye. but it's necessary for every developing lads life.

you see the ugly side of bitches and it snaps you back into reality and you'll be some sad cunt. but not some jaded sad cunt cause he hasnt felt it yet, just a woke sad cunt.

good luck

No, love is the ultimate gains goblin

yes, if there is a good woman in your life who appreciates you staying fit and strong, it can be a big motivator. ignore these fags who stop lifting once they get a girl, that's the male equivalent of a chick who gets fat once married

I'm 25 and yea my first GF was a 24 year old when I was 19. She went away out of state for school then dumped me by ignoring me while presumably riding on the cock carousel. She was the last woman I ever had as a gf.

>I hate women: the post
Hahahaha

you were dating a chick 5 years your senior? you dodged a bullet my friend.

I'm not saying I hate women I had plenty of random adult excursions after that. I'm just weary of putting myself completely to another person bro

What do you mean?

Yes, get a gf that loves cooking and enjoy the easy bulking

I can smell your soy from here user.

get a dog

you'll get the same oxytocin response with none of the headache and stress

>Hahahaha

I really mean this in the bottom of my heart when I say this to you right now to go kill yourself you faggot

Nope. It will hurt your gains tremebdously, unless your girl is adamant about helping you lift and such. Otherwise she's going to be texting you all the time and asking to hang out whenever you're free, and to her, gym counts as free time. So then you're going to reach a point where you're negotiating workout days and hangout days, and she's going to demand to see you more and more. Then she's basically living with you, and the two of you are going on dinner dates, and eventually vacationing, and next thing you know you haven't been to the gym in a month. You've been drinking wine and fucking nonstop. Your gains have been sapped away, but you think to yourself "at least I got some pussy".

Then one day you finally take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror next to your slightly chubbier gf and ask yourself "what the fuck happened." Then you go to the gym again and realize how much fucking time you just lost on improving your body.

good luck meu :,^)

as a man, if you don't fuck things up for yourself by being fat or having a meme degree, you will be most attractive from your late 20's until your mid 30's. do you want to have 40 year old wife when you are 35 and you've got girls in their early-mid twenties mirin you? its a recipe for disaster. there's a reason men traditionally go for women who are a few years younger than them, user.

No. Sex enhances gains. Relationships require compromise and becoming part of the other person.

Choose accordingly unless you have a fit chick.

holy christ dude grow some balls and tell your woman that you need time for yourself. why would you put up with that clingy bullshit? are you under the impression that healthy relationships involve spending all your "free" time together?

so true

>t. Hasn't had a girlfriend and Job
You still get some time to yourself, dingus. However the time you used to hae is diminished, and as anyone that isn't retarded knows, recovery is more important than the actual training. You don't get as much time to recover, and you likely lose free time to train. If you are still fitting in 8-10 hours of sleep, training, and proper dieting/meal prep then you probably don't have a GF and/or real job.
Try again when you're on your grown man shit.

I've had two LTR's that went 3+ years and am currently just under a year into my third. have experienced all kinds of employment scenarios and time demands in that time. if your essential gym time is suffering because snookums wants to watch real housewives together, you're doing it wrong. you'll also get fat and weak and before you know it snookums will be thinking about other men while you bang her (or she'll actually bang them).

>snookums
Calm down, soyboy

> ignore content of post completely
> simply quote a word and call him a soyboy
> totally btfo

wew

Depends on whether she stays.

If she loves you back, you will be extremely motivated and make 2x progress in the gym.

If she doesn't, you will either fall into an endless pit of despair and lose all your gains, or you will push through the pain and make 5x the gains.

It will hurt them

This and only this