Why do vegans have this superiority complex to where they have to prove their dietary choice is superior and look down...

Why do vegans have this superiority complex to where they have to prove their dietary choice is superior and look down upon others for eating meat?

Eating meat is healthy in proper portions. You can be healthy on an omnivorous diet. The only claim they have is (((some))) studies that inconclusively claim processed meat can cause cancer (most studies do not have enough control or variables.)

If you aren't eating tons of shit processed meat, you will likely be fine, and your risk of getting cancer from eating meat is probably less than your risk breathing the polluted air in a city giving you cancer.

If you want to eat plants to survive; good for you. But don't be a virtue-signaling faggot about it.

Source for claims made:
healthline.com/nutrition/is-red-meat-bad-for-you-or-good#section5

tl;dr vegans fuck off you can be healthy on an omnivorous diet not many people want to eat plants to survive

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
peta.org/living/companion-animals/say-kibble-vegan-dog-food-recipe/
huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zyzz did NOT die for these faggots to call Veeky Forums a vegan board either

>triggered by altruism

you are truly a sad man OP

it's not selfless concern when they are raging faggots about it screaming how people who eat meat are sub-human

My best guess is it's a constant strife to find food they can eat so they always have it on their mind, so they always talk about it.

Veeky Forums is a vegan board because veganism is superior in every metric.

"proper portions" to stay healthy while eating animal products is - 2 or less servings per week. None of you limp dick meat shits are conforming to that diet. Which is why you're sickly, you have acne, your back hurts, your joints hurt, you have gyno, you're depressed, anxious, and your life is going to be shortened by a preventable disease. Have some willpower. If you're not strong enough to go vegan- cut down to 2 or less servings per weak.

btw a serving is 3 oz. of meat or fish or 1 oz. of processed/deli meats. or 1 1/2 oz. of cheese/dairy.

Let's see how strong you are healthlets.

yeah, i heard people with lower testosterone have a longer life span

They think they're morally superior by not eating animals but don't want to admit that (especially men, women have no problem saying muh animal cruelty) so they always talk how healthy it is.

Animal rights is a spook

Is it normal that none of those downsides (pains, depression acne etc) are current in me, or did the watermelon you shoved up your arse get stuck so now your shit dribbles out in other forms?

we are morally superior

>vegans altruists

hah
haha
hahahahahahahah
naw

>these are the people whose jobs Trump wants to protect
as has been said in the past, these aren't even human beings

but i'm still eating this chicken nigger

Because they're narcissists. An argument can be made that their diet is more ethical, but thats it. However, being the narcissists they are, they have to lord over how completely superior it is in every way. Its why they try to pretend vegan pizza and tofurkey are just as good as normal pizza and thanksgiving dinner. Its why they never stfu about veganism in the first place. The vast majority of them don't do it because of their morality, they do it to feel better than others. The ones that do it for ethical reasons tend to be the very few that don't shove their diet in your face at every opportunity.

>tfw I buy from a local farmer
>tfw morally superior and can eat meat

BTFO

>anything done locally is moral

>muh shitty copypaste

You ever ride the bus faggot? Not a vegan.

>implying small farmers torture their animals and keep them in cages
How retarded are you? owners usually care for their livestock, it's the deadbeats that they hire that have sadistic tendencies. Also if you regard animals equal to humans then just kill yourself faggot, I feel like you're underage as well.

you're killing animals, ruining the environment, destroying habitat

stop with this 'local' autism

>tfw Vegans would rather see things that can be made from cows be made from fossil fuels
>tfw they are lost in their own agenda

>destroying habitat
farm land doesn't destroy habitat?

how do you make farm land you brainlet

>concerned about methane
there's a solution

you make farm land by burning down forests, this is like 2nd grade stuff user

forests = animal habitats
your vegan diet literally kills animals

>Veeky Forums is a vegan board
It isn't. Why can't vegans stop lying?

lel

to make meat you have to cut down forests to make space for animals, and to make space for crops to feed to animals

are all meatcucks this stupid?

I could never understand how some people become vegetarians, and then buy or prepare foods that have the look, feel, and taste of meat.

I mean, if you want to eat meat, eat meat. If you think it's bad to eat meat, why would you want to eat something that reminds you of it?

dumbest post ITT

You missed his point.
No matter what we do we cut down forests.
You have no moral high ground is what he's saying.

This
/thread

>No matter what we do we cut down forests.
>cut down perhaps 20% of what would you cut had you not been feeding and breeding so many animals
>No mAttER wHaT wE Do WE cuT dOWn fOreSTs

Your cowardly insults add nothing to the discussion.

>altruism
>kepping things alive to further suffer, cause suffering, and force more into the world to continue the path of pain for virtually no reason but your own narcissism and the need to impress others based on their false morality that only arose out of a pathetic need for self preservation
Yeah, no. True altruism is wanting to end pain. Altruism is wishing for the death of every being on the planet and further.

>inb4 edgy
No, you're just a virtue signaling hivemind faggot

>cut down perhaps 20% of what would you cut had you not been feeding and breeding so many animals
Go ahead and source that.
I'm not holding my breath.

>Why do meat eaters have this superiority complex to where they have to prove their dietary choice is superior and look down upon others for eating plant based?
>Eating vegetables is healthy in large portions. You can be healthy on an plant based diet. The only claim they have is (((some))) studies that inconclusively claim dietary cholesterol does not increase serum cholesterol (most studies do not have enough control or variables.)
>If you aren't eating tons of shit processed plant oils, you will likely be fine, and your risk of getting cancer from eating plants is probably less than your risk breathing the polluted air in a city giving you cancer.
>If you want to eat meat to survive; good for you. But don't be a virtue-signaling faggot about it.
>Source for claims made:
>who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
>tl;dr meat eaters fuck off you can be healthy on an plant based diet not many people want to eat dead animals to survive

Ill try to explain it to you. Vegans/vegetarians LIKE the shape,texture and taste of meat. What they dont like is that an animal has to suffer throughout their life and eventually die so that they can eat some meat. So they try their best to make products as similar as possible to meat, without the killing of an animal. They also do that in the hope that omnivorous people switch to a vegan diet

>There are people on Veeky Forums who still eat meat

Do vegans make their pets eat vegan? Or are vegans not allowed pets?

I think Gorillas and African Grey parrots can consent to being pets but not much else.

Why are you prattling about ethics on a fitness board? If there's no health benefits over MEAT then fuck off to /r9k/ or /pol/

peta.org/living/companion-animals/say-kibble-vegan-dog-food-recipe/

Sorry that I want a diet that offers superior health even to those eating meat in small quantities, which industry isn't a leading cause of environmental damage and want a coherent moral system without a retarded arbitrary double standard.
I don't judge omnivores but I try to explain why a vegan diet is superior. They're the one's most emotionally atached, illogical, tards when they try to argue veganism sometimes.
I don't get what's bad about veganism, it's literally the red pill diet. Saying you're fine with the animal slaughter industry is clearly hypocritical. It's been the biggest Holocaust we've ever done and still do as a human species.

They still get slaughtered. Can you name the trait that differs humans from animals that justifies this behavior towards animals?
If there where humans missing that exact trait would you put them into Auschwitz camps?

It's not the people we detest it's the behavior.

I wonder why meat eaters don't eat food in the shape of the animals they eat....

It is, every thread about veganism is showing which side is superior.

>because world would be better with those forests
and why would that be you complete imbecile?

I was just responding to his question. Fuck off

>why do people prepare food
gee

>animal has to suffer throughout their life
LOOK AT THOSE SUFFERING PIGS, KILL ALL MEAT EATERS

>imagine the look of a dog whose owner forces him to eat vegan
absolutely degenerate

>Saying you're fine with the animal slaughter industry is clearly hypocritical. It's been the biggest Holocaust we've ever done and still do as a human species.
pls say you're also pro-abortion to complete the image of a complete retard

Vegans feel guilt for our place in the food chain, its that simple. All the stuff about "saving" animals and killing other people is just a projection of that guilt. It's similar to other SJW ideologies.

>Can you name the trait that differs humans from animals

>Every pig has a wonderful life before it gets slaughtered

Do you even realize that 99% of pork meat come from factory farms? Do you even realize that the average life of a pig in those farms is to just wait for its death while living in its own piss and shit? Sometimes I wonder if you guys just pretend like all this shit doesnt happen. It happens. And it happens because there is a very high demand. You dont like it? STOP BUYING MEAT then

are you saying unprocessed vegetables look so bad you'd not eat them unless they look like burgers? wew lad

>99% of pork meat come from factory farms
citation needed
also do you even realise you can buy meat that wasn't bred in a factory? or is that too small for your big city brain?

He poked holes into this dimwitted argument. Learn how to follow a comment chain or stop posting.

huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html

I actually read that somewhere else but I cant find it anymore. Anyways, yes I do realize that. But, just a question: do you always make sure that the meat youre buying comes from an "ethical" place? Do you always ask the waiter where the meat comes from when you order something in a reastaurant? Or if the eggs they used come from battery hens? And I could go on. Its virtually impossible to know where your food comes from and its living conditions. So, why cant you just not eat it, and eat something else? There are many alternatives that can taste just as good.

why is fit so obsessed with vegans lmaoooo

Of course he doesn't make sure his meat comes from an "ethical" place. He doesn't give a fuck about animals beyond his pet cat.

>But, just a question: do you always make sure that the meat youre buying comes from an "ethical" place?
No because I don't care, your moral reasons for not eating meat are made up and make no sense. I'm not 16 anymore and I don't fall for muh poor animals videos anymore. Sure, animals suffer in factories but that's the price you pay for living in a modern civilization.

And you eat genetically modified plants that kill off bee populations.

>Eating meat is healthy in proper portions.
No it isn't. Stop being an orc. Only people who should have the right to eat meat are the few men who keep their crops and the ecosystem in check. That disqualifies almost all of Veeky Forums. Even then eating meat isn't actually healthful.

It doesnt have to be like that. Fuck out of here with your tough guy attitude. Being against any type of suffering is normal human nature, be it human suffering or animal suffering. Its called empathy

>OMG Humans are SO disgusting that they kill animals to eat them
>Nature is just so beautiful tho, despite the fact that it's a system controlled by animals eating eachother.
>B..But it's OK because they're just trying to not starve! despite the fact that many animals, especially mammal predators, often times like to torture prey for fun before killing, or eating prey while it's alive and in pain because it gives them confidence boosts.
>Or the fact that birds, even ones who live in big cities and eat plenty of food, will still destroy the nests of other birds and kill their babies for no real reason.

I really don't get why people seem to get their rocks off bad mouthing all people in general. Like yeah, because nature is so pure and innocent

bro, the whole point of sympathy in an evolutionary standpoint is to prevent a species from killing/cannibalizing itself. Evolution don't give a fuck what a species does to another.

Is that why most people are horrified by the Yulin dog festival? Feeling empathy is normal dude. Not giving a fuck about others (people or animals) pain is what is not normal human behavior. Thats why most serial killers start out by torturing and killing small animals

>opinions

Does being alive hurt you user? You've contradicted yourself in your own sentence. Pitiful.

>'u-ur retard'
Do you foam at the mouth when you argue with vegans?

>Why do vegans have this superiority complex to where they have to prove their dietary choice is superior and look down upon others
Coming from a carnivore, carnivores are so much fucking worse at this

>price you pay
Wrong. I know many who don't pay that price.

>being fine with causing as much harm as possible in the world
See you in hell faggot

>being this new

>No mAttER wHaT wE Do WE cuT dOWn fOreSTs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>claims subjective morality is bad
>imposes subjective moral values on meat eaters

I didn't think I'd see the literal bottom of IQ today. You made my day user. Thanks.

>implying you're not going to hell because you only eat soy

>claims murder is bad
>imposes murder daily

>Can you name the trait that differs humans from animals that justifies this behavior towards animals?
The Faustian soul.
>If there where humans missing that exact trait would you put them into Auschwitz camps?
I'd love to.

>implying soy is the only food vegans eat
I just microwaved a sweet potato and dipped that bitch in brown, spicy mustard. Does that trigger you?

>imposes murder daily
Who does that?

These cartoons are so fucking retarded its almost funny.

That picture doesn't answer my question, please try again.

Not even him, but it does. By buying meat youre actively part of the demand

Kek!

user, the claim was that someone "imposes murder daily". Who does that?

>eating animals is murder because cuckvegans say so

You, by eating meat. You impose that an animal has to die in order for you to eat its meat

There is no alternative to killing. We don't have chlorophyll.

>being so retarded that you don't understand that you're killing animals before eating them

>Why do vegans have this superiority complex to where they have to prove their dietary choice is superior and look down upon others for eating meat?
implying this is exclusively a vegan thing

Kek

>You impose that an animal has to die in order for you to eat its meat
Murder isn't a term that's applicable to animals, user.

or you could live ~7 years longer and live a healthier, sexier, stronger life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/