I tried this for the first time today and I gagged

I tried this for the first time today and I gagged.

Is there any way to make it easier to stomach?
Is there something else I can eat with similar nutrition?

Don’t buy the fat free version you fucking faggot. Also two to three teaspoons of sugar per pound of yogurt.

why is that bad

I actually have the whole milk kind, I just got some pic of plain yogurt. Still tastes like shit though.

Sugar free syrup and peanut butter are my go tos.

You stupid faggot, you're not supposed to have PLAIN greek yogurt by itself. Dress that shit up.

what is the point of fat free? dont be a fag, get the whole milk one trader joes brand

it's delicious. what are you 12?

chobani is good, you cant just go deep end with thick greek yogurt though if youve never had yogurt before

i suggest the chobani flips, they are good because they got variety of flavors and you can pick up like 10 of them and try new flavor every day

ive moved onto just the regular chobani with fruit at the bottom, and they have a very very nice like super light flavored version thats pretty god tier, i was lazy yesterday and just bought a huge packaged box of 8 yogurts with fruit at the bottom wish i got their lighter flavored ones

Lmfao it's amazing, put some granola in that shit son

theyre sugar addicts

I do it all the time you child.

Do you need sugar for your coffee too??

No it’s not bad it just tastes worse because of no fat. Fat gives it the smooth texture, good mouthfeel, and better taste.

Add some sugar to it. Don’t worry you won’t get diabetes unless you eat sugar in everything else. I eat this with sugar on a daily basis and have no issues. Don’t need to add a lot, just enough to cut the strong tang, don’t try to make it sweet.

stevia

mix with fruit. refined sugar is poison

I don't know if chobani is better, but other brands of Greek yogurt taste terrible. I don't even eat much sugar

Add a spoon or two of peanut butter and whip it around til its all mixed in. Takes away the gross flavor and you get some fats in

Get non fat free. Fuller mouth feel.

Prefer these myself, but plain GY isn't that bad

Fage (pronounced "faggot") is better. Mix it with some muesli and a banana and you've got a pretty good breakfast.

>can't handle a bit of yogurt
The ABSOLUTE state of murritards.

>all these tards adding sugar of all things
Absolute scum

You don't need to get the fatty kind, just add some protein powder to it. Not much just half a scoop to a cup of yogurt max. Add some berries, drizzle some peanut butter, maybe sprinkle on some ground flax seed.

But if you can't eat it plain just know it makes you a faggit.

plain low cal greek yogurt is all I can eat in the morning. no chewing, just swallow it down and you're done.
I eat 60 grams of protein worth of it each morning. roughly 600 grams of it in total

You guys should start putting kefir in your shake

Nigger, you don't put sugar.

Sprinkle some fruit on that shit, some honey, and oats... Thank me later.

>Is there any way to make it easier to stomach?
Buy it close to it's best by date and force yourself to eat it. Eventually the regular stuff will taste godly.
>Is there something else I can eat with similar nutrition?
Skyr is much better with similar macros, but in my area (and probably in yours too) Chobani nonfat is $3.49/40oz while Skyr is $5.99/24oz.

>not mixing it with protein powder

try fage

>greek yogurt
>non-fat
I don't get it, who thought that was a good idea?

I've been having two of these for breakfast for the past year or so.

It’s pathetic. Plain Greek yogurt is delicious. I used to add some strawberries, blueberries, toss a little granola and honey on top. Don’t need to anymore after cutting out all the extra sweet shit I’d eat besides that. Now it’s delicious plain

Big fan of the salted caramel ones myself, but I can get a cheapo 6 pack of the mixed berry/strawberry for less, so that's my go to.

I choked down fat-free for years before tasting just 2% Greek yogurt. The difference is insane, it's certainly worth the extra calories even if you're cutting.

I usually just mix in some fruit jam. About 2 tbps to a cup of yogurt.

Chobani is disgusting

get Fage instead

Mix in your semen.

whey protein

>Chobani
>claims to be greek yogurt
>is made by a turk
>A TURK

This, Jesus Christ. Plain Greek yogurt is a gift from the macro Gods.

Building on that, what would be the downsides of eating a 900g tub like that everyday?

eat this instead

better macros and tastes better

per 100g:

Skyr: 60 kcal, 11.33g protein (76%), 0g fat, 2.67g carbs
Yogurt: 53 kcal, 9.69g protein (73%), 0g fat, 3.63 carbs

cut up an onion and mix in it takes away the bitterness

peanut butter

I buy siggi's plain flavor. IIRC it is 3 grams of sugar and 16 grams of protein a cup. They go for 2 for $3 at my grocery store.

Seconded. Eat 3 of these a ay

Seconding skyr. If money isn't an issue definitely consider switching.

Mixing in good vanilla wheys tastes pretty good. No other flavors, though

It might just be a taste that'll take a little while to get used to. I like to eat prunes with my yogurt, which also sweetens it up a little. I get the Costco brand.

Many of us have gotten used to it, but there is a shit ton of things to learn about nutrition. Take a layperson and they think "I heard greek yogurt is healthy. Hmmmm, ok. Wait. They have a non/low fat version. Even better!" put it in their cart and continue on thinking they just did themselves a solid.

Just add a scoop of vanilla protein or any fucking flavor. Top it with fruits and nuts. It takes like 10 seconds to prepare.

cottage cheese master race dude

user take some advice from me. I literally eat 2 pounds of chobani a day. Its an acquired taste and yoi have to aquire it gently. Do you like plain greek yogurt? If not, you have to learn to enjoy it.

I did this by having normal greel yogurt with honey. The tartness of the yogurt and the sweetness of the honey work well.

Once you like that, go for the chobani with honey and fruit.

My recipe that I have twice a day.

250g frozen strawberry or mango (mango tastes better )
450g plain chobani
28g honey

Blend chobani and fruit. Serve in bowl and drizzel honey on top.

Or with fresh fruit you put the chobani on a plate and put fruit on top then honey.

Pic related is when I tried to be fancy with it. Normally just chuck it on top and call it good.

>"hurr durr adding sugar is bad, you're all retarded lmao baka"
>adds fructose

>not making your own yogurt
Just get a cold area strain and culture that shit on a countertop.
I bought "matsoni" years ago, boil ~2qt whole milk with ~1cup dry milk, cool and add a cup of last batch and 18 hours later I have half a gallon of rich firm yogurt, no semen required.

oats in my coffee?

>mix with protein powder and/or peanut butter
>add berries or chopped apple/pear
>flax on top
Food of the gods.

this is going to sound brainlet, but how do you eat cottage cheese? it seems like something you dont eat plain like you can yogurt or skyr

Before I was able to stand the taste of greek yogurt I ate cottage cheese plain. It tastes pretty good, but it has an absolute load of sodium if that's something you worry about.

I've had it with fruit before. I'd imagine honey would work pretty good too. You can shovel it down plain, but it's like eating plain sour cream or plain yogurt to me. It's not very good.

OP get that oikos Triple Zero Vanilla. Same gains. Great taste.

Sodium is a concern for me since I already have pre-hypertension

I guess I'll stick to my skyr.

>no fat
>bad
It's not just bad it's detrimental to your gains

It's not detrimental to your gains if you get your fat elsewhere.

Instead of chicken breasts which are bland as fuck, I get chicken thighs which are much juicier and tastier because of the fat.

Never going to make it, user

Macros end up the same, but I have nonfat skyr (which tastes the same) and chicken thighs instead of regular skyr and chicken breasts (which are bland as fuck)

>he still believes in iifym

>Not gonna make it

Try mixing protein powder in it you faggot cuck soy tits bitch

Can confirm date tastes better and has a better texture

>pronounced faggot
Pretty funny they had to put that part on the tub

THIS

Protein Powder + Peanut Butter for maximum taste and gains.

Put some garlic, lemon, olive oil, oregano and salt in it

>he doesn't mix in some strawberry jam or preserves with his yogurt

Get some flavored ones with fruit. They taste better

Plain greek yogurt is basically sour cream, so use it like you would use sour cream.

i want a goth gf now

Bought the whole milk kind because I've never seen it and I really like milk. It just tastes like the plain one. Sticking to blueberry after I finish it

Fugg i love the tartness, but sometimes i don't feel like eating it. Vanilla is p good

Add honey. Eat cream cheese

Full fat yogurt, half scoop of chocolate protein powder, dozen raspberries.

little bit of granola or berries

In Greece they sell Flavoured/ Sweetened yogurt just for kids. The adults eat normal yogurt plain or with honey and some nuts/ seeds. Also get Fage, not Chobani.