Has anyone here done any modelling work? You don't even need to have a good face for pic related, just a good body

Has anyone here done any modelling work? You don't even need to have a good face for pic related, just a good body.

Yes, me in the GIF haha, kinda embarrassing

for that one shoot he didnt need a good face, but he got that shoot because he works for an agency whoch required himn to have a good face. try G4P, horny old men have lower standards and give more money...

haha

>haha
haha

haha

jaja

lol

Kekeke

hehe *wink*

Хaхa

Yes, I was a nude model in college art classes. made better money per hour there than anywhere else I've worked, 20/hr

What's it like? Where can i apply?

were you drawn by qt pies?

Heuheuheu

>tfw you'll never have user stand in front of your easel for the 1hour + pose and lock eyes accidentally

n-no hetero

;)

хaхa

yea man, there was a girl I barely knew from another class who was in that class and we hit it off, I ended up fucking her soon after. not to mention I often modeled with other people. there are many more female models so i modeled with 3-4 girls and only 1 guy ever once.
it helps that i'm pretty good looking and not fat.

I found out because my GF was in one of the classes, and she also modeled sometimes.
It's easy and tough. its obviously really nerve-wracking the first time, and I was worried about getting an erection, but the nerves kill any boner. once you get past the nervousness, you just pose. you do 1, 3, 5, and 20+ minute poses. the very long ones, like 30 minutes, are terrible. no matter how comfortable a position you pick, your muscles get sore where youre supporting your weight, and sometimes you pick a position and realize after a minute its not as comfortable as you thought, but people already started their drawings so you cant shift.

>pic related, 1/2

xdé

2/2

i forgot to mention, I was recommended by my girlfriend, so I didn't apply. I was told to show up one day to meet the professor, and see a class, what it's like, and for her to make sure I wasn't crazy or doing it for any nefarious reasons. after that she said I seemed good and we agreed on a time/date/schedule.
paid in cash too. 20/hr, usually 3 hours at a time (per class) and usually 1-3 times a week, depending on my availability

forgot pic

the coolest part was seeing the art. most people (except for one person, who was my fucking coworker at the restaurant I worked at) was really cool about it, and let me see the art.

>your GF gets you a modelling job
>you fuck a girl from her class
how heartless are you

I'm just chad as fuck man. I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to get naked in front of a large group of people and let them examine every inch, and portray that in their art work.

>also I'm in an open relationship, and my GF and that girl ended up being really good friends

Nah. You think it's going to be you and a bunch of hot chicks who wana fugg, but it's you and a bunch of homos who wana jagg you off. 90% of photographers will try and get you to take off progressively more clothes until ur naked.. and then try to tug on your dingdong. So I guess I see why you're interested.

>open relationship
does that mean you let your gf sleep with other dudes or is it open only for your benefit?

did people drawing you comment on your body? was it mostly girls or some guys too?

Made me laugh and fart

you don't even look ripped in that pic, just barely ottermode

she can sleep with other people too. I know you will all call me a cuck but I don't really care.

No, rarely did people comment on my actual physique. Some of the models were overweight even. It's more just something they can draw to perfect their skills.
the class was about 60-70% female, but any guys as well. everyone was very nice and we all joked around during poses and classes.

I never claimed to be ripped?

>facelets coping this hard

haha

>call me a cuck will ya
Riley?

no?

not true annoying fuck. I met this guy who had a terrible face, he used to do underwear modeling all the time. It can be done.