To the incels

Alright incels, this thread is for you. Are you a virgin, trying to get fit in order to fuck bitches?
Do you think you have to be an alpha chad to get a girls?
Do you think you need to act like a total hyperlmasculine retard who sees woman as pieces of meat, who are all whores who will jump at the next best thing and will cheat subconsciously?
Let me tell you why you are wrong. That start I am a man, not some feminist hoe coming on here to tell you whats up.

Basically 99% of this site are either ugly, virgins,or some other thing that makes them undesirable to woman. After years of being social outkast, dealing with low self esteem, lonliness, the need for attention and overall a shitty social experience, developed a deep rooted feeling of social awkwardness. They simply do not have the social skills to correctly deal with women. Because of the this, they go through life not getting female attention or any sort of successful relationship,or even managing to hook up with girls at that. Becaue of this, they put 2 and 2 together and assume the worst. They assume its their genetics fault, that all woman just want chad , that love is a lie and they just want your money. This is incorrect
Some women are like this, for sure. Some women are whores. Some women will leave you for chad. Thing is, these type of girls are easy to spot and avoid. These men will blame all women for being attention seeking whores for doing something like posting lude pictures on social media,while at the same time posting pictures in tank tops on their social medias, while not seeing the irony in it. These betas will also judge women completely on looks, fantasize about being players and being rich, all while get mad at women doing the same thing, and all men and women who do this fall under the same category; insecure, unhappy,materialistic individiuals. Not a common theme amongst all females.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
youtube.com/watch?v=WkTgd7qkcCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

personally I've given up on ever finding a girl. 25 yo fit KV here. If it happens it happens but if there were any chance of it ever going to happen, it would've happened by now.

Another myth: woman want a man who will completely dominate them, act like he doesnt want them, playing the "daddy role". This is bullshit. Woman love nice things like presents and affection. They do like to be dominated in bed, and like a man who is strong and will "protect them" but the female who wants a fatherly boyfriend usually has daddy issues and isnt like the average female.

You have been coxed by betas into thinking a certain way about woman. You are wrong believe me boys there are plenty of sain woman who are attractive out there who arent cheating whores
Also woman base it less off looks then men do, so rest calmly manlets.

CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING.get lookism out of ur head, get the whole sick cunt thing out if your head. Be yourself, and just decent looking. You're a virgin cause your insecure most likely, due to places like this shit hole. Look i know im gonma get a bunch of
HAHAH OP IS A GIRL AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT HAHA by a bunch of incels or other men who havent had much success with women,but believe me, THEY ARE WRONG. Fit is the most brainwashed place I think regarding women. Basically its a build up of betas reassuring each other.

what's your point fagget?
literal retards are able to find someone to fuck dude sack up

Get confident.

Teach me opee, what must I do to get a girl to bang me?

I feel that if you're able to ditch old habits and old patterns of thinking, and "re-discover" the world and the people around you, you'll have a very pleasant surprise.

By which I mean, sex gets immensely easier after the mid-20s. Just being present in someone's life gives you a shot.

sorry m8 u were born with a dick and balls so you gotta be the one that makes the effort

You need confidence, just by you asking I know you never talk to girls.

I would literally (as in actually) burn down a preschool full of children if it meant either 1) looking like the guy in OP or 2) getting a (long-term) bf that looks like the guy in OP

>the usual "it's only your fault" bullshit

no, fuck you you dumb thot, women are just as mentally deranged as these so called Incel/Neets and sometimes even worse

if you can't get a girl it's not your problem, women are simply not able to spawn the feeling of desire within you

no one should be forced to settle with an ugly/crazy girl just because they are inexperienced

Bro they arent deranged they are just like me and you, they have standards. If you wont seattle for ugly girls, why are they evil for not settling with ugly guys.

how delusional, you are either a thot or a teenager

once you gain the economic and social status of being able to mantain a family thots will come down flocking on you, or else they'll miss the ability to have kids

tick tock, the clock is ticking femanons, you won't be attractive to chad forever

That guy in the op pic went to my high school, he’s like 5’7 and a flaming homosexual

whats the easiest way to get perma banned from this rank hell of a prison ive frequented for nearly a decade? I...i want out

what is an incel?

>they are just like you and me
yes, exactly, so utterly deranged

>they have standards
because they are allowed to, because they have a hole between their legs which allow them to do whatever they want and get away with it, I am not saying that is bad, that's what being a female consist of and I certainly enjoy it, the thing is this behaviour can get out of their hand and you end up with literally crazy women who believe every man is simply not enough for them.

Most women certainly believe so, because, again, they are self-entitled cunts with a body around them.

>won't settle for an ugly girl
how the fuck can you be a girl and be ugly at the same time, literally all you need to do is eat healthy, dress nicely and wear make up.

The reason guys are virgins is not necessarily that they are ugly, betas or whatnot, but because most if not all girls within their social circle that are able to create the passion necessarily for men to approach them.

I guarantee you that 90% of r9k isn't abnormal at all

The true redpill is finding a nice Jewish gf to settle down with.

>but because most if not all girls within their social circle are not able to create the passion necessarily for men to approach them.
minor error

How do you go about speaking to women without creeping them out then, op? I have a lot of habits like staring into space and rubs people the wrong way.

Every time

The one advice I have for incels, as a recovering incel, is simple: learn to lie, learn to play a role, learn to act.

As someone who was always Chad's embarrassing ugly/weird friend in school and college, I noticed that even the most confident alpha dudes are really complete blank pages that just go with the flow. They just straight up fake being into certain sports when it's cool, they fake being into a certain type of music, they fake liking certain shows or movie, they fake everything. I've seen guys change their personalities 100% when their environment changed, etc. And this among dudes. With women they just straight up lie. Pretend to be into shit that they deep down hate as long as that gets them pussy. This is second nature to them, and this is what you should learn to do.

But for some reason, this idea offends socially challenged people. I think it's because have a tendency to view our opinions and habits with a lot more pride than normal people view theirs. It's the one thing we had growing up: telling ourselves we were "individuals" in a sea of people that were just pretending. But pretending gets them everything while you're left out, and this is not a coincidence.

So please, do yourself a favor and make faking second nature to you too. Fake being into whatever chicks in your age/region are up to. Fake being into yoga, slam poetry, feminist politics, any genre of music, cats, whatever new awful show Netflix has, pretend to agree with their politics while leaving some small room for disagreement that she will try to "fix". And of course, pretend to have a different personality altogether. Just act. There's no charm in your autism, only uncomfortableness, you're not in a movie.

It doesn't matter if they can tell you're sort of acting, they'll appreciate the effort. Women care a lot more about you being able to hit the right notes than you being yourself.

just ask her about her life, if she is a dumb thot/self-entitled you'll notice it, and that means she isn't worth your time

>lifting for 4 years
>still no gf
On year 2 I gave up, having a gf isn't going to fix any of my problems.

Make friends with girls. Talk to them like you would your best friend. Work on getting a big social circle and women will fall into place.

Conf. is a myth!
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

terrible advice. just awful. this is the road to serious mental health problems.

Like I said, betas giving other betas advice. Chad goes with the flow as he he doesnt focus on failures and shit. He just is himself

Cheese Pizza

I lost my KV at 23 user. You're just 2 years older than that. Don't lose hope

well if chad wants to do that, good for him.
the only way for me to deal with failures is to agonize over them for weeks.
and then they never happen again.
that's what learning is.

I've had sex but it is definitely true that I am ugly and therefore only ever had one gf and two lays in 24 years.

If you're a virgin by choice because you value sex as something special than good for you. Lots of girls respect that actually.

Veeky Forums is the worst kind of unhealthy echo chamber for the shy, nerdy guy.

Actually, try treating girls like you would an elder sister. Helps you visualize how they think.

as someone who has tried both, people like and respect you much more when you stand firm on what you believe in and are honest about your interests. You seem much more like an individual that way and not some forgettable guy Now I'm not saying give people a lecture about some dumbass hobby that you're interested in, but don't lie about things that you like. It's obvious and people resent you for that.

Horrible. You could do this and maybe It will work, but changing you way of thinking and lying about your preferences just to get pussy it's fucking embarrassing and patetic. If you are happy now fucking thots, but soon or later your life will be fucking empty if you keep doing this.
The often talked "fake It till you make It" consists in adopting a attitude or character you want to be in your life and doing thing that way even if that's not really yourself, and eventually you'll become that. It doesn't consists in saying one thing or another depending of the slut you want to fuck that night.
Become the man you want to be and people respect and everything will end up fitting eventually

Having gfs just made mysoginist.

Most girls are either sluts, idiots, or whiners. There are a few good ones who enjoy reading, long walks, etc, but it's impossible to approach them.

Agreed. Unless you have convincing general knowledge on everything, and the girl's not a ninny, odd are she's going to catch on.

>99% of this site are either ugly, virgins...
Citation needed

sage, your ego needs checking. You aren't some wizard full of wisdom to give

How do I gain confidence? I've been lifting, and I've got a better job, etc...

Just remember it for later. A couple more years might change your mind.

I'm confident as fuck and talk to strangers girls daily and can get numbers easily yet I'm a khv what do I need

>6'5 Veeky Forums and confident and non autistic but ugly face

Fuck man! Everybody has doubts about themselves (unless you're some kind of narcissistic psychotic faggot or something), just put that shit besides you and do whatever the fuck you want. You could fail if you try sure, but if you don't do anything you WILL FAIL worst.
Step up nigga!

>listens to the lies his mother told him about how all the pretty women will want him after he finishes his STEM degree

If you want to fuck drunk thots with daddy issues then yes this is good advice. The incel problem is learning how to talk to a girl in a way that leads to sex and not friendship. Most are actually nice people that behave as if their value to a woman is by virtue of their harmlessness. I can't think of a better way for someone to become the newest member of a girls orbiter club than to pretend to like their interests. I don't care what women are into. In regard to a girlfriend, I care about her values. Women just latch on to your interests anyway. In my experience, its just learning to put what you want over whats expected of you and not caring about her reaction. And ultimately that involves not "wanting" women as much as something else for her to compete with.

Solid fucking advice man. But...
> ts just learning to put what you want over whats expected of you and not caring about her reaction.
How the fuck can I do this?

volcel here. went through some major shit up until my late 20s and want as little to do with people as possible. i lift/exercise/do Veeky Forums stuff because i enjoy it. i'm not ugly, unintelligent. kind of socially retarded but not enough so that i'd stand out

>I've given up
you have to try first you fucking idiot. There's millions of women your age and you can't find one to fuck? I'm a 26 yo KV too but at least I know it's because I haven't got off my useless ass and tried hard enough, I've even had girls straight up try and fuck me and I did everything in my power to not get laid. example below.

>23 yo me at college
>out a bar with girl friend from class
>her roommate is there and is all over me
>finally she whispers in my ear
>"I haven't been fucked in months, I just need 6 inches in me tonight" and grabs my thigh
>make audible gulp noise and point to some random other guy at the bar
>"what about that guy"
>she looks at me like I'm fucking retarded and refuses to talk to me the rest of the night
>she ends up going home with some random guy

le downvote

Did you consider suicide user?

Confidence comes from knowing your own insecurities cant change. It comes from knowing , for example,you have a big nose for example but sort accepting it. Confidence is SELF love( not arrogance) . confidence comes from knowing you arent the best at anything and never will be most likely. Arrogance us not to be mistaken for confidence. Arrogance actually comes from deep rooted insecurity.

You right im not some wizard im sorry. I got alot of insecurities desu i just know what I said is the truth though.

every week. But I'm too embarrassed to, I'd feel bad for my family having to organize my funeral and explain to friends/family what I did. Also every thanksgivings/christmas all my siblings will just sit around and talk to my parents about how they miss me. I just can't bring myself to do it desu.

>STEM
no, I actually want to have money

>mom told me
which means that I will find a girl who is attracted to a successful guy, like my mommy

that's it Oedipus complex solved

what makes you think you have the answers faggot? if you put this much effort into an autistic Veeky Forums post then I hardly think your judgement is worth trusting on sex

Jk man. Don't do it but put your shit together and fuck some bitches. Women don't care about your virginity if you don't care either. When I had sex with my first gf, I lied to her about not being a virgin, after a couple of years I told her the truth and she was really mad but just because me being a virgin was really special for her.

Nice essay Tolstoy.

As someone with great social skills who is frequently spoken about by women about what a great guy I am, but is also described as ugly and previously, skinny, I realise it's about a COMBINATION of things.

People, men or women, are attracted to looks. Of course, if you're an insecure omega male with autism then looks won't help, but you still need both - the looks and the personality.

I don't see the issue. You can change everything about your looks except your height. Why does society have this fear of saying "you're not a looker, but good news, we have surgery and steroids now mate." It's not difficult.

Dont claim to have all the answers my fried. Just a guy whose decently succesful with women and knows this forum fucks shit up about how they act.

I was a KV until 24, there is hope m8. Most people just get stuck in a rut of work/gym/home without actually meeting new people. Need to put a solid effort in if you actually want to get anywhere.

im a 25 year old kv. while i have the "never tried" problem (never even asked a girl out on a date), i also have the added bonus of being ugly as fuck. so it isnt like i have intentionally sabotaged chances ive had, since ive had exactly zero

of course, it doesnt help that i havent had friends for most of my life. and that im weird.

If you're incel you need to learn what exactly is your main obstacle before you do anything. Because there are two main groups of people struggling:

1. You have a normal social life with friends that you're regularly in contact with, through which you meet new women, but you never get anywhere with them, or:
2. You have no solid social circles, if you have friends at all your interactions are sparse and limited to a few places, or maybe they're also losers, so you don't really know how to meet women in the first place.

Because a lot of people can be #2 and they're wondering why they're not more attractive to women, when attractiveness is not the point. It's the fact you're a socially awkward person, you have a limited social circle, and that even if you meet isolated women your lifestyle will come off as boring and possibly creepy.

This is pretty much where I am. I have had success with women when I tried, even competing with other dudes, but becoming socially withdrawn I lost these opportunities, and when I approached random women I had no idea what to talk about because my conversation skills were weak and it was clear that I was just a boring loner with nothing going on in his life. Regardless of your personal tributes, people are attracted in all sorts of ways to you if it looks like you're having fun and living a good life. If you're not, it shows.

After several years in this zone I'm slowly making progress and paving my way into a few different groups again, after a very concerted, somewhat pathetic effort to "be more normal". I think this is where many in Veeky Forums are fuckin up. And thinking that it's about you being unattractive and having the wrong attitude towards women will not only ruin your self-esteem and lead to further isolation, but it will also make you come up with solutions that are counter-productive and way out of proportion.

Not true, my dude. I lost mine at 26. It'll happen for you, you just have to get your shit together, at least that worked for me. I was 25 when I decided to turn my life around. Within a year some asian chick I had met while interning somewhere was sliding up and down my cock on the regular.

How do you make friends?

what changes did you make, like what did your life go from ,to?

and was there any embarrassment/fear over your virginity

Especially at an age and place where it's uncommon to just be the complete blank slate with no friends.

>posts pic of good looking man to shame the weak omegas
>says beta male stuff and writes like a woman
>These betas will also judge women completely on looks, fantasize about being players and being rich, all while get mad at women doing the same thing, and all men and women who do this fall under the same category; insecure, unhappy,materialistic individiuals.
yeah men get to do stuff women don't we're not the same you retard. I show off my arms and shoulders to assert dominance I'm not advertising my cock. I'm not for sale. These women are whores, they are whoring themselves for orgasms and resources, billions of dollars maybe trillions of dollars of resources collectively every year. Fuck yourself nigger

The "friends" he's referring to you can find plenty of, just try to enter circles or find activities that kinda force you with people. Just don't sell you have no friends of your own. Friends, the real ones: never, you're fucked for life, those will form during youth and you can't really build them as an adult, because adults become more and more selective about who they are with the less time they have, so they stick with the people they've known the longest.

I was fat (195 lbs, 5'11, hadn't done any physical activity whatsoever for years), drank a lot, ate terribly and I had a dead-end job that I hated (customer service). No need to tell you that I was also a friendless virgin.

I saw a guidance counselor. It cost like 200$ but it was the wisest money I ever spent. Even thought the tests were kind of obvious and retarded, they did help. I decided to quit my job and go back to school full time in something that interested me. The school had a gym, so I started doing Stronglifts. Not seeing the results I expected (I thought exercise meant you could eat and drink like a pig and still look good) I started to drink less and count calories. I shed the weight like crazy and went down to 150 lbs in 3 months. I went a bit overboard with it, but then I slowly bulked my way back up. I got an internship through the university and met the aforementioned girl.

To be honest with you, she was not that good looking, but she was sweet and I fell in love with her pretty quick. We hung out at work and talked a lot. I knew she was interested because she would make passing comments about sex, porn, etc., which is a tell-tale sign. One day she asked how many girlfriends I had had and I sperged out. I said something retarded like "I would rather not talk about it, but not a lot." She knew then that I was a virgin, but she was gracious about it.The next day I decided to tell her I was a virgin and she said she liked me and wanted to take it from me. She didn't mind. We started dating and fooling around from then.

For a while I couldn't cum from handjobs or blowjobs, and every time I was about to fuck her, my dick would go soft. It was nerves, of course. I got over it after a while and I learned to eat pussy in the meantime. Anyway, all that to say that you'll make it, my friend. I don't really have any specific advice for you, other than all the cliché stuff (work on yourself, put yourself out there, etc.), but you'll make it.

did you have good social life/friends beforehand?

WUSSUP FROY

oh jesus i skipped over the first sentence

well instead of beforehand, how about after the guidance counselor, did you still have no friends hwn you met her

girls will fuck you even if you're an awkward virgin if you can act normal and socialize.

protip girls are telling you how to actually get sexual/romantic partners when they tell you to love yourself, be yourself, and treat them like people. thats literally it.

>act normal and socialize
>be yourself
>Love yourself
Which is it?

all 3.

But the first is in direct contradiction with the second which is in direct contradiction with the third.
It's an impossible task.

#1 and #3.

Don't be yourself. I repeat, DONT be yourself.

>act normal and be urself

is this guy for fucking real? like, you actually real that meme advice and think it sounds good?

When you are pursuing something you are honestly passionate about it just becomes the way you handle most people. Imagine every conversation with a beautiful women like its the last day at a job you hate and she's your shitty boss. It doesn't matter what you say or do because there aren't any consequences. No matter what things are looking up attitude.

nope
i had virginity til a late age from mental illness and lack of confidence. before i got my second gf i hung out with her like twice and sent like an hour going on a huge rant about my emotional problems. no1 cares just dont be racist or something.

This is how I know you dont get laid much. Very sad

I said I was a friendless virgin. I literally never talked to anyone, but I'm getting a bit better at that now. I still don't have any close friends but every month or so some old coworkers will hit me up to go for drinks. That's plenty of social interaction for me. I met a few people in school but we didn't stay in touch. I definitely didn't have friends when I met the girl. I don't remember if that ever came up. If it did I probably said something like "I have a few friends in school, but I'm kind of an introverted guy, so I do a lot of reading and stuff." Then I made a joke or switched topics.

Honestly, I don't really need friends. Now my new problem is how to meet girls (I'm not with my devirginator anymore) because I'm kind of striking out on Tinder. I'm sure I'll figure that out or something will come along. In the meantime, I'll just keep working on myself. It sounds corny, but once you get in a self-improvement mindset, the work really is it's own reward. Knowing you're getting better sort of keeps you going.

sry first gf
no, its good.

Then why do you have to act like an arrogant asshole to get a girls attention is social settings like bars? I'm being completely serious.

Confidence can be faked. If you put on a good enough show, your vulnerability isn't exposed unless you want it to be.

has that asian girl been your only sexual partner so far? did she become your girlfriend, or was it just like a one time thing

nothing I said wasn't true, you can hammer away at my perceived SMV but it won't make the truth fly away user. women are just different

here's why men are retarded: all you need to do to get a gf is act normal. guys come up with elaborate mental games where they need some perfect alignment of social status, career success, physical fitness, ................ before they let themselves act normal. girls have to deal with guys basically removing themselves from the normal adult mating pool until they feel like special snowflakes. guys do this WHILE they're in relationships and force their gf to deal with it, which is incredibly rude

notice how all the Veeky Forums posters who don't get laid care more about dominating OTHER MEN by being "alpha" or good looking or wealthy and not the actuall girls

lol

>try treating girls like you would an elder sister
does this actually work?

holy shit i have a thing for my older sister...

>acting normal
>when you're ashamed of yourself
lol ok bro

youtube.com/watch?v=WkTgd7qkcCs

look at this and read the comments. notice how every guy is saying he's retarded but every girl is gushing about how they love him
nobody cares

go on a huge rant about your insecurities to a nice girl who likes you and see what happens
thats what i did and i got in a relationship with a really nice girl for like a year

ps if you love yourself youll start taking actions like taking care of your health & fitness, having a career you enjoy, and developing a good social life anyway. again in my experience

at least you've gotten your dick wet. I would rather be ugly but get to have sex than be good looking and no sex. I've literally never touched a vagina in my life. my mom had a c section

Follow this two if you want to stay virgin.

Yes, she has been my only partner so far. We broke up like a month ago after a year and a half of being together, so now I'm trying to figure out how to date. No luck so far, but I'll treat it like any other self-improvement project and I'm sure it will pan out.

I broke up with her because she was too busy (working full time plus doing a masters) and it came to the point where we would only see each other once a week for a few hours. Meanwhile, there was a lot of texting, talking on the phone, etc, but that felt like a chore. She also wanted me to do a lot of stuff for her like proofread essays and whatnot, which I was glad to do at first, but it got to the point where I was spending more time trying to maintain the relationship than actually spending time with her. Even though I'm lonely and horny now, I don't regret it because it felt like the right decision at the time.

After spending time working on myself and reflecting on who I am, I feel like I'll get someone else eventually. I certainly feel better as a person than I did when I was a depressed unhealthy virgin, so overall it's all good.

a few years later they're going to realize just how awful your advice really is. i think the true beta is you my friend.

>to a nice girl who likes you

girls don't fucking like me

>let me tell you how to succeed with women man

You know what you really have to do guys? Manipulate them because it can be just that easy.

they do and youre rejecting them by not being friendly and normal!

1. Start joining open group activities. Lots of outdoors groups looking and willing to bring in new people all the time.

2. Learn how to talk to everyone and carry yourself in a positive manner. Look forward, look at and greet people with a smile. Ask how their day is and always be kind.

3. Grow your social circle. Don't rush to be friends with people. Take it as it comes and be fun to have around. Be consistent and reliable to other people, too. People take note if you're flaky and questionable.

4. Humble your ass. Don't say shit about anything you "know" and if you do know something about a topic that's brought up, use some fucking restraint and monitor your self talk. Trickle what you know in and build up the conversation and learn how to banter with people in a fun way. Nobody likes a know it all. JUST LISTEN to what people have to say. People love to talk about their shit. Take advantage of that.

Eventually women will come into the picture easily and you'll know how to respond to them when you're comfortable talking to people besides your family and what friends you currently have.

Practice makes perfect. There is a flow chart for a lot of dumb bullshit, but go about enhancing your life before you focus on a bitch. Ask yourself what you can do to enhance a womans life that you're interested in. If you can't honestly check off bullet points, you need to continue practicing your skills and level up.

Smart man!

I have severe anxiety and avoid one on one situations. Literally missed out in highschool because of it. Gonna start therapy soon to become a real human