It’s been months since you’ve seen her

>it’s been months since you’ve seen her
>yet she’s still on your mind every day

This isn’t fucking healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5L0B9n3aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's why I lift

Fuck man! 8 months, this shit ain't improving.

Get over a girl by getting under another. I literally tried everything else. This is the only way.
Lifting only temporarily helps, but the anger/depression is fuel. Use it.

I lift too?

Not enough

I haven't had sex since she left me and I have mixed feelings for women now, like some voice telling me "All women are cheatings whores user, don't trust them". I don't want to get hurted again man

you are like little baby, try "since high school"

>fall in love with girl I met online after I meet her in person
>literal waifu, smart, same sense of humor, witty
>amazing body
>19 year virgin
>lives in Poland
>coming to visit me in February, but then won't see her until the summer
>mfw I would literally marry this girl and give her children right now

Haven’t seen her in 3 years. Still on my mind

just know that she's moved on

Fuck you bro

But thats wrong. She will always keep you in her heart, always and forever... as the backup guy. So when chad breaks her heart she can call you up out of the blue years later to remind herself that shes wanted in this world and that with or without your support shes gonna find a new chad.
You go girl

Kek. Bitches. This happens quite often right?

I didn't get cheated on but just find a girl to use as a onahole for a while then move on. Don't get invested. But seriously it's going to move your focus quicker than anything else. I'm 8 months out and seriously depressed but just recently ran into new girl, at least giving me hope, mayne even gf material. Wouldve never thought I'd think like that again.

I see her everyday. I don't know her name.

try years faggot

>1 year since breakup
>still think about her daily
>haven't checked any of her social media once
>check it last week out of curiosity
>engaged to "just a friend"

Just cuck my shit up

>7 year oneitis

>oneitus since middle school
>still friends and still talk on occasion
>tfw gonna delete her off social media
I've had enough

>haven't seen or spoken to her in over 1 (one) year (12+ months)
>had a dream about her last night anyway

Got dumped last week , too much going on in her life , cant and doesn’t want a relationship. I check her social media everyday to check if she has added a new friend , unfriended me or unfollow me on Instagram

I saw her in November. Was happy for the first time in a long time. Seems like every 3-6 months she comes back in my life right at that point where I think I'm over her, just to leave again. We dated for 4 years, man. I was going to marry her. She's never coming back. Why did she leave?

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT
unfriend her now and save yourself 6 months of pain
or autistically follow her on fb and sperg out a few times in person then unfriend after 6 months

>Haven't seen her since summer break
>Realized I need to move on with my life >Whenever she enters my cerebral thought fortress I obliterate her with the fury of a thousand suns
Feels good being in control of my mind

Just gotta focus on living your life. People change and so do you, once enough time has past the new you won't want her anyway

to wake up after dreaming about her, now thats true pain

fuck thots lads
we dont need em

>it's been a year and some months since I've seen her
>despite being convinced I could have gotten together with her, I didn't
>when I finally got her number, and after having a great hour-long conversation, I find out she's taken
>have to live with uncertainty; was she already taken when we first talked, meaning all the signs were just in my head, or was I too slow and someone else took her from me?
>ff to today
>stopped lifting, got fat, finished school but have been jobless for nearly a year, all I do is waste away playing videogames
>despite all this, I am too proud to get a fucking minimum wage job because it feels like I'll betray my morals and help perpetuate a stupid fucking anachronistic system based on the 60s

I keep telling myself that my lack of drive and overall listlessness is due to me not having money. I want to start climbing Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5L0B9n3aM

haha true bro its not like it was the first time I felt happy in ages and hten it brutally torn away by reality haha

every day when I wake up I literally can't believe that this is my fucking life now lol haha

some girls just show a lot of signs even when they're taken i guess
had the same happen to me broseph thats why we dont need em thoties

Fuck..this is how I feel now, she broke up with me on Thursday after just under 3 years of bliss

Bought a ring for her, thought everything was going great. Got back from a two month pre-residency trial and dumped me that day.
Spent the last three months drunk. Not eating. Lost 20 lbs. Bros caught me and signed me up for a gym. First week back after over a year gone and my head isn't clear, but at least I have direction.

Oh I got a good one boys check this shit out
>Girlfriend of 5 years, amazing down to earth girl, not crazy
>gets deployed she's military, so sucks but we've always been supportive of each other
>halfway through deployment she decides she doesn't need me, wants to focus on her self.
>fucking devastated, this girl was my everything
The best part is we live together and i cant fucking move on until she gets back cause i need some fucking closure. Still care for her and want her to be safe but at the same time fucking hate her for what she is putting me through. Best part is I gotta keep dealing with this shit until she gets back then probably have to go through the whole fuck8ng heartbreak all over again. Fuck me

i am yet to meet anyone close to being as good as her.

seems like i had the most attractive smart girl who wasnt like any other. now its just one stereotypical cliche girl after another. seriously the past 3 girls iv had are the same just with different names.
anyone else know this feel?

she is 100% getting railed by her entire squadron bro

Women are whores, fuck em.

Another man user. Sorry to tell you this. Everytime she comes back to you is because her new relationship fails.

>tfw the constant hot and cold from her
>tfw trying to move on
>tfw every girl just isn't her

It doesn't get any better bro. We've been broken up for 2 years but it feels like forever. I'm ripped now and have a way better job and every other facet of my life in order and it's not enough. She acts like everything is the way it was when we're together and it just makes it hurt even more. We live over a thousand miles apart now after we both moved and everything feels hopeless.

I still dream about her on a weekly basis

You need to know that you created a perfect memory of her in your mind user. She's not perfect and you will find a lot of women better than her. But you need to be realistic about who she really is.

She has bro

One of the times she was still in one and we hooked up then she broke up with him. Most recent time she said she broke up with him (different guy) because she compares everyone to me and it's not the same, we hooked up. Three weeks later she posts a picture with him on instagram and all her friends are commenting "omg go fbo already" and it made me want to die

I see her all the fucking time because she works in my office. The whole thing's poisoned anyway. I think I hate her now but I still want to fuck her. Whatever; go figure.

Shit man. You're the backup plan to make her feel better. Selfish bitch and she cheated her partners with you. user... Put your shit together. Do you want her back!? After all that? Fuck her sometimes if you want to but open your heart to another person. ASAP.

The reason this hurts so much is because it isn't natural. It isn't natural to invest this much effort and emotion into someone for it to end.
I too know this feel anons.....
The perfect woman, love at first sight. An emotional rollercoaster, months of bliss, months of sorrow. Just before she moved we were enjoying eachother immensely. Not just sexually, but that part was top fucking notch. It did not end on the best note, she has moved, and I have yet to move on. What do I do? I still think of her constantly, she was involved in so many facets of my life. Right person, wrong place, wrong time. If just a few circumstances were different, it would still be aflame. It is getting better, but much too slowly.
I know I'm typing like a pretentious bitch, but she loved and wrote poetry. And when I think of her while typing my mind lapses into a shakespearean fuckfest
If I didn't have music I would have absolutely fucking offed myself by now, thank the gods

We both weren't perfect in the relationship to each other and both had issues (loyalty wasn't one of them). I'm well aware of *why* the breakup happened and it's not something that is insurmountable, I just wouldn't want to share it here because it'd be giving away too many specifics.

I do want her back. I've dated a lot of girls in the interim and I can't form a connection with any of them. None of them can keep up with me or are nearly as interesting as her. I feel like if we lived within reasonable driving distance of each other we would have gotten back together.

Apologies for the blog post, as I have not even told my good friends about the pain. I'm very good at burying it away

>haven't seen her in over 2 years
>try to forget her
>see her in your dreams every night

She was the only girl who ever challenged me. She was smart, she was beautiful, hell, she was even just an inch shorter than me and I'm 6'2".
One of the hardest things is that I think she actually cared about me at one point and something changed that. It was probably my fault.

>it's been 2 years since i've seen her
>yet she's still on my mind every day
I'm not gonna make it, bros

>meet a qt that you actually enjoy being around
>she gives you big signs that she's into you
>also tells you she's asexual
what did life mean by this

>first gf just broke up with me on Friday
>first time going through a breakup, didn't handle it well the first couple of days but started feeling better
>will see her in class tomorrow for the first time since we broke up
I'm hoping the pain doesn't return every time I see her in class for the rest of the semester

it will, but deal with it in your own time. the less bothered you appear by it, the better for you both relationship wise and school wise.

>new girl coming over tomorrow for movies and cuddle
>already anticipating her face the first time she puts her hands on my big cock

It's like magic but is never the same after the first time.

>18yo at the time rping with a girl on Gaia
>Exchange numbers to text and chat
>Made a promise to fly over to see her
>Every chance I get, something comes
up
>6 years in, she just stops talking to me
>feel like a fucking loser, trying to convince myself that a well built lie would bring her back to me
>End up looking her online, finding out she was already in another relationship
>Ego is fucking crushed, swearing up and down I didnt need her because she had someone else
>Have dreams about her, with her yelling that I was a fucking loser and a lying bastard
>This guilt follows me a few more years until I get a Studio Apartment
>come across Veeky Forums and some Youtube vids
>Slowly rebuilding myself up from this pussy ass stat

And slowly that guilt is going away. I still feel bad about and for her. That she was in a relationship with the boy I was.

got that same spiel when i got dumped. 6 weeks later, she's on fucking tinder with a bio that isn't relevant at all because it's old. she told me she had never used it.

it's bullshit, but they're too fucking cowardly to actually tell the truth.

>This happens quite often right?

Literally every woman who has broken up with a guy has done that in some form

>guilt

bruh, it honestly sounds like you were a bit of an emotional tampon for her from that description. you have no reason to feel guilty. you want to feel guilty to punish yourself, but there's literally no reason to. start talking to girls you'll actually see in the flesh, and you'll be surprised how quickly you forget about her avatar.

>She is getting railed while you are thinking about a picture perfect "her".

I feel you exactly man, I don't even feel attraction for any other women now, its fucked

Thanks dude. I still fucking get those stupid ideas of wanting to talk to her, but I want to be completely honest with her within those imaginary attempts.

Something about still being in love with their past self. It makes me sick.

>be me
>havent seen ex in over a month, it's been tough but I'm dealing with it
>very happy with how my gym session has gone, absolutely destroyed back/bis
>with a spring in my step I walk out the door to my car
>car will not start at all
>not too worried, it should start
>doesn't start
>slowly getting annoyed but still happy with my gym pump
>walk the 4 kilometres home
>tired, but still in a good mood
>log into fagbook
>ex uploads a new picture
>guy who I was friends with and actually helped me with dealing with her breaking up with me comments with love heart emojis and a winky face
>well thats my day fucked

Always trust your first instincts lads, no matter if she gets angry at you for assuming anything. One woman, one chance, one lifetime.

>in love with a girl
>she's 6'
>I'm 5'10
should I leave a suicide note when I kill myself or no?

>she's now engaged to her boss who she was fucking whiling I waited outside her place to get home from work.

Shit user. I know how you feel. Women are vile creatures and if she left you she was fucking some guy behind you back before breaking up with you. They never leave a guy to be alone.

Don't worry man. Cheaters always get what they deserve. It's karma or some shit, and you could be sure that if she did that to you she will do the same to him or even better he will do that to her.

if they can bring themselves to do it once, they will do it twice.

the nice guy finish last meme is real. i am a eternal KHV. at this point i almost have no concept of how to treat girls the way they seem to like. i have to regularly watch less attractive or intelligent men than me fuck the girls that i have a crush on and the girls i want. i watch my friends fuck around and be promiscuous as i naively wait and hope that some girl will understand me and love me for who i am. but i believe this less and less every day. im sure at this point its hope in vain. making my existence even more pathetic.

i dont know how to be chad, and i wouldnt want to be chad even if i knew how. but it still doesnt make sense. im not even ugly. i fucking have normal hygiene and take care of myself. there are people uglier and less intelligent than me who are in perfect loving relationships.

i habitually apologize and want beautiful women to like me at work so i go out of the way to please them but nobody gives a fuck about me.

every girl i have shown interest in ever has basically told me im too beta/passive or felt no reason to say why they rejected me.

i almost enjoy the pain of being unloved and rejected now. its morphed into a sad state of self gratifying self pity. the thing is, i don't know how to change or move out of this state. this must be how NTR cuck fetishes are born. im starting to feel like i dont deserve love and im somehow defective for being nice, passive and trying to treat girls with respect.

just like the man from jesus parable who ended up in fire and torment. im just warning all of you to not end up here. dont end up in this nice guy place like me. i literally dont know how to change who i am. im too beta. too sensitive. too nice. and eternally a lonely KHV

Did she tell you that?

>can still easily cum about her without having seen her or any pictures of her in months

>Not willing to live with what happened and focusing instead on making a better life
Why do you do this to yourselves?

Sometimes a better idea comes after it's too late.

>tfw miss talking to her and hate the idea she doesn't want to talk

:(

dude get shredded and stop giving a fuck.

calm down, Elliott.

If you keep wallowing in your self-pity, you will not see improvement anyway

Is This a LOL thread?

>she still has her login info on my PC
>I get on her profiles and check her DMs on instagram and facebook everyday

>be in a LTR for about a year
>before her I dated 3 other girls in one year

Feels ok.

kek, any good ones?

>i habitually apologize and want beautiful women to like me at work so i go out of the way to please them

Here's one of your problems.

They already have a pussy. They don't need another one.

KEEEEEK

>oneitis actually wanted to start talking to me
>we hit it off
>best friend starts hanging out with her as often as he possibly can
>((((best friend)))) tells her im possessive and get angry when he hangs out with her
>she hates me now
hold me bros

>it's been more than a second since I glanced at her
>yet she's still there sitting next to me
I love my wife

>been over a year
>looked her up on social media
>has me blocked
>see her mom post pics of them enjoying the snow
>get reminded of the time I went with her and her family to hawaii
>look up pictures of the place
>have nostalgia out the ass
>the pain was unreal

I thought I could make it bros. I thought I found the girl but it was all just a nightmare.

my next workout is dedicated to you user
AMEN

I feel everything bro, everything. My advice is seriously just cherish the good moments, and use them to positively fuel your motivation to be the best man you can be.

Amen.

You better be railing some slut when she comes home

>Last text from her was "Goodnight

Broke up with her back in August because she left the country for school and things weren't working out. Four months later with a new girl and I still think about her daily. Still half expect to see her car parked next to mine at the gym again

>tfw thinking she told me if I had asked her [to marry her] she would have said yes.
At least I still have the nudes

Fuck. At least you're in good company on Veeky Forums tonight my friend. Just have to give it time. Lots and lots of time.

These hings take time.

Stay in your lane and keep building yourself.

Do your best not to dwell on things you can't change and aren't your fault.

Women are incapable of true love as evidenced in this thread, can you imagine an only women forum talking about there love for their significant other? they love the idea of love and protection, but not us as individual men. That's the sad pill you have to swallow everytime you are thinking about getting into a relationship

>gf breaks up with me suddenly and out of nowhere
>hits hard
>start getting over it
>see new girl
>we hold hands
>she does something literally identical that the ex used to do
>instant flashbacks

fuck

I believe wholeheartedly that my ex loved me more than I loved her. However I also know that she would have ended up fucking some other guy after leaving the country for vet school so I ended things. To be angry with her for it would be like being mad at the sun for being hot. I just feel a deep sadness, even 5 months later

It's biological user, men love the woman as they are the keeper of their seed, and women just 'love' the best seed they can acquire, which if that means chopping and changing men then that's the aim of the game.

fuck that shit

Hail bathory

weak