Orgasm during squats

I've been nofap for 3 weeks now, and I was squatting today. As I was coming up for my 3rd or 4th rep on my heaviest set, I felt my cum about to explode out of me without even being hard. Has anything like this happened to you Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3076034/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No bro. Must be cancer

lucky

Look up coregasm.

Usually only happens to women, but I guess there might be a few males out there.

Did you take a dump before, and now have Cowper's Gland leakage ?

>it's not extra semen leaking, soyman

At first i laughed
but then i remembered why doing hip twists felt so hella good sometimes.
every single roll felt like the heavenly first touch on a massage.

Is this what Arnie was talking about

Not during squats but with certain leg lift machines I get that. I hate it honestly.

I busted a huge nut doing weighted dips once

Is this really that uncommon?

Why does my asshole hurt when my dick gets hard?

were u using a squat plug?

ur boipussy is ovulating

Happens to me n some women I know, but I'm xxy. Idk why it'd happen to a male. Are you sure you're male?

whoa, this also happened to me. i was also on 3weeks nofap and while i was doing squats at the gym, my asshole kept throbbing and something in me had an orgasmic feeling but no jizz

You are hypersensitive because you haven't been wanking like you're supposed to

you probably have anal cancer and it is pressing against your prostate

get that shit checked out nigga

Brother, you successfully transmuted your sexual energy into your lifts. Cumming in the gym just like arnie

I think you might be gay.

Could be an enlarged prostate too. I had a supplement that was eventually banned by the FDA for giving a few nancy bois hepatitis that caused me to shoot a load any time I squeezed those muscles down there tightly. I definitely wasn't an orgasm though. Orgasm and ejaculation are usually hand in hand, but are completely separate things.

This happened to me while doing hanging leg raises.

I'm male

>asshole hurting/throbbing
Wtf. Maybe mine doesn't because my Gf likes to massage my prostate.

Name of supp? I want to cum hands-free.

Do tell, what was this supplement?

I have to cum really bad after squats sometimes, like I'm super agitated and feel like I'm going to puke if I don't cum. I've had to turn 360 and go straight home to Jack it and blow a huge load... I don't play around with that shit you're taking you're life into your hands when you fuck around with your prostate.

Suck some tits, I'd bet you any amount of money your legs shake before hers.

This was back in '11-'12. It was some fat burner. It was pretty effective other than the side effects. I stopped taking it because after a while I'd pee and then have this horrible pain like someone was squeezing the shit out of the inside of my grundle (prostate) when I went to "close the hatch". And then I'd shoot a roper onto the seat. I went to the doc and he put a finger up my butt, and said it was enlarged. I wound up dribbling some cum then too, so I'm gay now, I guess.

>a supplement made me gay

Naaaaaaame of product?
C'mon you had to know that's what we wanted.

It was OxyElite Pro. I stopped taking it because it was all I was on at the time, and my problems went away shortly after. I then came across it getting banned a few months later, but never saw anything about it and prostate issues.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3076034/

>Suck some tits, I'd bet you any amount of money your legs shake before hers
I've cum from sucking on my Gfs tits and eating her out. I've also cum from snuggling while we watched a movie and smelling her. PE is shit, please kill me.

Cuddle cum??? Holy fuck you are a pussy

longing

Hey he's not a pussy, he is just a softboi

Nothing wrong with being a softboi

I constantly have an erection around her, so that + my sexual and intimacy issues makes things incredibly intense for me. We can be cuddling on the bed, watching TV, and I'll slip into a type of trance, like when she blows me or touches me and suddenly I'll be moaning and cumming. She has no issue with it and says it means I'm healthy and normal. She even helps while we have sex by helping me control my breathing and relax. She also makes sure to slow down if she sees I'm getting overstimulated.

What's a softboi? I'm not a soyboi.

NO bowing of the back.

Yeah, happens to me sometimes from hanging leg raises especially. Fucking annoying.

Softbois and soyboys are different user. Don't worry about it.

I didn't get orgasm, but when I did heavy leg day and got a pump like never before in my legs, I felt ecstatic.

>I constantly have an erection around her, so that + my sexual and intimacy issues makes things incredibly intense for me.
This sounds scarily like me. I found my way into my first relationship this week and any time we're hanging out or cuddling I have a constant boner.
Please expand on what you mean by sexual and intimacy issues so I know if we're the same person or not.

No need for concern. If I go longer without fapping prostrate fluid or even a bit semen leaks while I take a big shit. The more I push and strain myself the more fluid leaks. It's probably a similar reaction since you pushed really hard on your squats

your intimacy issues are so bad you basically enter fight or flight mode and the only way your body can deal with it is to ejaculate so that sex is no longer a possibility. You need to get that shit fixed my man