Genes

ITT your genetics example
>Mother-Fat diabetes type 2 people
>Father-Big muscle men that were 7 foot, that went side ways through doors

Your dad fell for the high test meme, eh?

lol my mom is 4 feet 11 inches and she got pregant with some random nigga idk its name but i think he was tall since i managed to be 6 feet 0.5 inches despite my mom being a womanlet

anyways i was raised by my grandparents, my mom never liked me at all

>father short, weak
>mother short, jewish but was a dancer and cross-country skier in hs so I'm fairly agile and quick
I'm taller than both and significantly more muscular, handsome and athletic than father so it panned out well for me

:(
sorry

its okay, it sucked when i was a kid and i was asked if that old man was my father and i had to explain it all ,and dudes where acting like if they cared when all they do was laugh at me because of that

i cant blame my mom at all, she was 19 when she had me, i wish things were different but okay, so is how life works

if you are gonna have sex guys, watch what you doing

mom was short and a cheerleader. i think her genes suck
dad is short and likes outdoors. is muscley and fat.

im 6'1 despite both parents being about 5'5. i have high endurance but am really weak. i find it impossible to gain weight. pretty much been skinny fat my whole life

>dad: 100% dutch, athletic in high school, grew up in brasil (missionary kid). Works in an office his whole life so not fit. bald. same as uncle and grandfather. Grandparents 85+ and going strong.
>mom: a european mutt with no strong heritage. Diabetes, along with grand mother. Obese, mostly inactive due to bad knees, but only just over 200lbs.
my genes are meh. I have broad shoulders, a strong back, i'm 6'2 and able to grow a nice beard. dark blonde hair, grey/green eyes, and I am good at analyzing patterns.
I feel like i have decent shit to pass on.

your mom fell for the bbc meme i see

hes not your dad

>Mother: 5.5Insane Stamina once swam entire day without getting tired
>Dad: 5'11 Huge back and is muscular despite not working out at all at the age of 62
>Me: 5'11 Natural dyel mode starting place, Insane stamina, Insane strength and huge back
Seems like i lucked out with genes

Mother: qt blondie doctor 5'4
Father: 5'11 alcoholic boiler lifting plumber, insane strength
Me: 5'10 powerlifting med student with no gf

>Dad: former bodybuilder
>Mom: professional athlete
I'm blessed with the best genes possible.

Hey everyone. I don't care what your genes may be, at least you're not the kid in pic related.

Have a nice day, brah. You're all gonna make it.

>father 5'10 built like a brick shithouse seriously typical lumberjack build. beer gut and tree trunks for arms. make even people taller than him look small just through sheer bulk. just has a beer gut arms and legs are still pretty toned, especially his calves for some reason. his brothers are giants, like min 6'4 with same build as my father. If i wasn't family they would scare the shit out of me they make bloatmax look like a chubby little school girl

>mother like 5'8 pretty strong for a woman of her age

Type II diabetes isn't genetic, user

>im 6'1 despite both parents being about 5'5
Well, at least your mother is 5'5", nawimsayin?

>dad was lanklet but got fat recently, used to lift before getting spinal disc herniation
>mom euromutt short and boyish, was literally mistaken for boy in school
>also typ1 diabeetus which me and mom suspect is from shit vacciness the eternal westerners give us that fucked up my immune system and gave me allergies to stupid shit like weeds, as literally nobody in the family has the disease

overall not too bad even though i'm gonna always look like a elongated rectangle and rip someones head off for fucking up my immune system

>father had 3 heartattcks from od, had power switched off cos vegtable
> couldnt kill him
>6 2" broad
>mum 5 2" weed addicted hippy, unco and cooked
>very healthy though

Father- Average size, above average intelligence, bad back
Mother- Above average size, bad skin, scoliosis

Unfortunately I got all the bad genes, my brothers are tall and smart, I am not (still 6'1 but not as tall as them) but luckily I was born the one with the strongest will so I'm stronger than the both of them, I got a six pack while the both of them can hula hoop with cheerios.

it can be in rare cases

>mother - 5’7ish, skinny, ran cross country in college
>dad - not a huge guy, 5’10, struggles to stay under 200 pounds but that’s pretty normal for someone in their 50s I’d say. Ran marathons when he was younger

Type 1 diabetes is genetics, it doesnt come from vaccines. Being allergic to weed has more to do with the enviroment you live in, chemicals in your upbringing and what you got exposed to while your mom was pregnant with you.

If you live in a city, åretty close to traffic tjen youre way more likely to get allergies and asthma.

>Im tall, and above average in most areas. Great immune system
>can handle more physical work/stress than most others without getting injured.
>Got ADHD which have been fucking ruining every part of my life.

Got diagnosed a few months ago at the age of 26. Fuck ADHD

>Mother: 5'4" German/Irish
>fat inactive dentist
>diagnosed bipolar
>insanely good memory
>probably autistic

>Dad: 5'11" Irish
>strong fat from years of manual labor job
functioning alcoholic
> him and all of his brother have/had some kind of substance abuse problem

Overall I think my genetics are bretty good, I'm 6'1", pretty smart, mildly athletic, blonde hair blue eyes.