Movies for rest day gains?

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel..

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GroundhogDayLoop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_First_Dates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Edge of Tomorrow (aka Live Die Repeat) is a fantastic adaptation of the groundhog day theme.
thats basically it.

>'repeating the same day' theme?

About to /thread/

theres an anime called "Steins Gate" That is a repeating day, time travel show that I would recommend if you're into that sort of thing. It picks up around episode 7 or so and has a pretty good dub.

>catched

Edge of Tomorrow (aka Live Die Repeat) is a fantastic adaptation of the groundhog day theme.
thats basically it.

also re-zero, except he gets to move forward once hes accomplished an objective

Thankfully it's common enough to have a trope.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GroundhogDayLoop

If you're into comics/manga, I'd recommend 'All You Need Is Kill" -- it's the source for Edge of Tomorrow.

Honestly Happy Death Day was a lot better than I expected. Not great but still a fun movie with the same theme.

I guess the Back to the Future movies are more on the time travel side but a lot of it does revolve around repeating the same day over and over again.

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_First_Dates
:^)

thats basically it.

Dark City

>'repeating the same day' theme?

About to /thread/

Meta

thats basically it.

>theres an anime called "Steins Gate" That is a repeating day, time travel show that I would recommend if you're into that sort of thing. It picks up around episode 7 or so and has a pretty good dub.

Kek

Happy Death Day, very recent movie, has this theme. It's a pretty comfy movie. You can probably torrent it now.

'Before I fall' is kinda the same, also new and imo slightly better.

About Time is a similar theme. Sort of a chick flick though, a grill showed me it.

this, I was very surprised when I watched it first time like 1 month ago.

Also Sin City is pretty great, watched it again recently, won't get old I think.

Anyone know more classics with a dark/comfy environment like these movies?

Happy Death Day, very recent movie, has this theme. It's a pretty comfy movie. You can probably torrent it now.

Groundhog Day is great. It's pretty much a movie about self improvement.

Looper

re zero is a piece of trash and this is coming from someone who watches anime occasionally

thats basically it.

Fucking love this movie

Some of Burton's less out there stuff kind of fits what you're talking about.
Also, it's great to find another Dark City fan

Oh and Blade and Matrix 1 kind of fits as well. But they're a bit more energetic then you're probably looking for.

Unironically this

this is a reddit-tier copypasta forced meme from /tv/

sage and reported