Every combination and movement you see professional boxers do...

Every combination and movement you see professional boxers do, they have done thousands upon thousands of times in training. People like Mayweather have arguable thrown combinations HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

It's hard work. You literally have to do EVERYTHING thousands upon thousands of times to train your hands, legs, body, head, and feet to coordinate technically and proficiently.

MMA is somewhat similar, but there is too much variety to train everything to the level of proficiency that a boxer does. An MMA practicioner will therefore never be up to the level of a boxer. Just look at McConer vs Mayweather: Mayweather was fighting with 20%.. after even coming out of retirement... and being 40 years old... with bad brittle hand bones even. He still easily defeated him.

In this regard, people who lift weights correctly thousands upon thousands of times are the most technically proficient at performing the most retarded and useless sports moves in existence.

T. I did the math.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9n7zExsuCRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fucking moron people lift weights to get fucking bigger

/thread lmfao
sage

A professional body building competition is the culmination of repetitive lifting in the same way that a professional boxing match is the culmination of intense training.

Professional bodybuilding is a sport.

The manifestation of the sport is a bunch of muscle bound people making silly poses.

A literal bodybuilding "competition".

Basically construction workers with a hammer are the deadliest behind navy seals

Broham, that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

I doubt any professional bodybuilder will tell you he lifts weights for hours a day to get bigger. More likelyhood you hear them say something about competition and mastering human physique.

It like a pro boxer.

>athletes don't do strength and conditioning

have you always been this retarded?

boxing is fucking stupid desu

the future is MMA obviously

The future is always guns.

>Professional bodybuilding is a sport.

No, it is not, sweatheart. Golfing is more of a sport that bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is nothing more than a homoerotic beauty pageant

a game that can only be played one time isn't going to be a popular game friend

MMA tried to take the crown of the premier combat sport. It ended up being a fad with few hardcore supporters. It will survive though, as it is exciting and serves as a proving ground for different fighting techniques.

You're gonna have to imagine it as laser tag or paintball but 500% cooler.

MMA is more popular than boxing though right now...I think

if it's not then that's because of fucking boomers who still think boxing is relevant

>people who lift weights correctly thousands upon thousands of times are the most technically proficient at performing the most retarded and useless sports moves in existence.

you never had to move furniture?

Ummm excuse me sweetie

He like ducked Pacquiao for 5 years tho. They should've fought right after Manny's Cotto fight.

>Canelo and Anthony Joshua are famous due to boomers

>sport
>no one is trying to stop him

Bodybuilding and golf aren't sports

>Just look at McConer vs Mayweather
Why would I do that when they didn't fight without rules favoring one of them?

>Professional bodybuilding is a sport.
lmao. There is no offense, there is no defense. Its a competition, but not a sport.

Keep in mind though, being more varied in multiple skills has benefits too.

Mayweather is a great boxer, but he wouldn't last 30 actual seconds in the octagon. He'd get in a leg-lock in the first ten seconds, he'd have no idea what to do, and tap out.

Can't remember the name of the guy, but there was a pro boxer who has a similar build, and VERY similar defensive boxing style as mayweather, and he went to the octagon. He was pinned with nothing he could do in TWELVE SECONDS.

Is that why Connor did boxing?

t. flip faggot

you're wrong

Are you talking about the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight? If you think that's actually a good representation of MMA vs Boxing and not just a money fight neck yourself. The crown for best combat sport goes to the actual combat sport, the one that includes everything. Canelo vs ggg was a disgrace, Wilder couldn't ko an overweight 38 year old, and Anthony Joshua almost got KO'd by Klitschko who actually competed in both mma and kickboxing and got his ass kicked.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9n7zExsuCRU

James Toney.

Mayweather is good at his sport, and Mcgregor is good at his.
How is this so Hard to understand?

kekked

I'am still wondered about how people can't get this simple idea that if you put the world's tennis top player in a horse race he will lose anyway.

Does anyone know any good books on how to box?

MMA is for faggots .. it's really that simple

Boxing is for faggots.. Its really that simple

Your math is garbage.

A weightlifter will do 5x5 or 5x10 at most for a lift.
That's only 50 reps at most within about 20 minutes.
That means there's about 150 reps in an hour.
That's fucking pathetic.

A boxer or MMA fighter will throw about 150 punches in 3 minutes during his training.

>le bjj white belt
lol, fuck off nerd

Actually i have done kick boxing and boxing, your post was just so fucking retarded

i don't care nerd, don't (You) me again, manlet.

actually boxing is amazing
the sport is way less barbaric but still allows for human combat

and don't tell me you actually think MMA causes less brain damage lmao

Please use more buzz words and le epic memes, faggot.

>short legs
>short temper
every time

I like boxing and MMA. But boxing is worse, because boxers have hundreds of fights where mma fighters have about 20-40 in their whole career.
Also you can get knocked down, get up and get knocked down again in boxing, which really activates the CTE.

Im 6'3 lmao, but Nice projection you have going there.

sure you are, little legs

(You)

The difference is that the tennis player would have enough dignity to refuse a pro horse race.