Golfers Elbow

Broscientists, you are summoned. How the fuck do I work through this cunt of a condition? I took a week off and the pain went away, only to immediately come back through my last session.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmb.io/elbows/
stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfPyDuFgmm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop flexing your wrist when you jack off, dumbass nibba

Stretch more, I used to get it bad after working biceps and started stretching it out a lot and it's not an issue anymore

Stop doing triceps.

On the week I took off, I did switch to the right hand to choke my chode so you may be on to something

Tri's don't seem to trigger any pain.

bump

Ice/heat
Adjust your grip
Do more grip strength exercises
Stretch

it takes a while to heal, let it be, do cycles of heat and cold. Mine took a couple weeks for tennis elbow, im sure its the same shit.
i used Salonpas patches, they very gud.

Bicep curls and chinups

High rep hammer curls (20+) with 10s or 15s helps me sometimes.

>tfw you don't really know what causes your elbow aids

are you Joe Rogan?

Take more than a week off. Stretch it many times a day. Just rest broseph

Which exercises seem to aggravate the issue?

Literally along with Deads. Doing dragcurls atm for bi's, deads are gonna have to wait though.
Not going to happen, just the week alone nearly drove me insane.

I got tendonitis from doing way too many curls when I first started out. I got up to 106 pound curls at the end of a pull day that included weighted chins, hammer curls, reverse curls, concentration curls, etc. Plus I hit something really awkward and it started.
It was a pain I could touch on the side of my forearm almost in my elbow. I fixed it with time, hand massagers, ramming a lacross ball into it, and eventually curling again when the pain was there months later. I don't even think I stretched.
But you should stretch. You should ease into the curls. And I believe had I even strengthened my forearms with both ways of a wrist roller, I would have avoided it. But the tendons are a fickle thing. What might not be hard for your muscles, might be playing havoc on your tendons.

Take it easy, stretch out. Massage your muscles from time to time.

All right. Temporarily eliminate all pulling exercises where your hands aren't allowed to rotate freely. So no straight bar work.

Stick to dumbbells or the rope cable attachment for curls, and only use rings for pull-ups.

Try to get a good pump going before you go heavy on anything.

Avoiding full extension of the arm may help heal quicker.

Gradually reintroduce the exercises again sloooowly once the pain has subsided.

Do straps on deads.

Dude, thing is my forearms are dwarfing my bis and tris and I'm starting to look like a knuckle dragger

If you really need to, wrap something around your forearms and do cable curls.

Cortisone shots if resting and icing it for a couple of weeks doen't work.

gmb.io/elbows/
stevenlow.org/overcoming-tendonitis/

Also, kind of obvious, but dial back any exercise that triggers pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfPyDuFgmm4

Yea, for me it seems to be when i do any chest exercises and its so FUCKING ANNOYING