Dad 6'2

>dad 6'2
>mom 5'2
>settle for a womenlet
>children get mom's height genes
>manlets LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/officials-13-siblings-kept-shackled-in-home-by-parents/2948947/
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/california-turpin-13-siblings-held-captive/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These kids look REALLY messed up

the height is the absolute least of this families' worries

God is dead

>tfw jewish/Mediterranean/native/norse mutt
>tfw I would fit in

Gonna try to marry a full Native or Asian. The kids will look full asian or native probably, and will have a real race/identity that way.

>kids

Yes, the males in that family look totally fucked.

did they stop at 12 because she's the only one that looks like she has the potential to be pretty

oh fuck theres a baby
never mind

Oh yeah btw
abc7ny.com/officials-13-siblings-kept-shackled-in-home-by-parents/2948947/

I bet the father is legit retarded and the wife is the full-on crazy one.

They all look malnourished.

Rollin

I hit the jackpot btw

ugh fine you retarded faggot since I'm bored

the unluckiest post ever made on fourchan dot org

the father worked for Northrop Grumman, one of the top military defenses as an engineer making $140K/year in virginia.
then moved to fort worth, texas for unknown reasons.
then finally moved to Perris, CA to open a private school for their kids

he doesnt seem retarded to me

>got the hottest one
jelly

>he doesnt seem retarded

Rolling for cute thing 12.

Underrated kek

Ignoring his bizarre personal life he doesn’t seem retarded. If I recall, fritzl was also an engineer of sorts. Or not, idgaf either way.

Rollin

what is up with the guys haircuts?
dylan roof belongs in this family

They were malnourished the majority of their lives. Of course they didn't grow to their dads height.

Such a sad story fit: edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/california-turpin-13-siblings-held-captive/index.html

they all look so young for their age

>not being on the /fast/ diet

>6 ft 1
>Fiance is 4ft 11
Wew boys I hope I have daughters. Honestly idc about whatever height my son gets, I just know that his mom's pussy was too good to pass up.

rollin

>bring sentient beings that will suffer for most of their lives in to this cruel, dying world without their consent
You are evil.

Thanks for doing this

>not pulling out

uncanny

>>children get mom's height genes
lul wut, the boy up the back looks like 12 and he is nearly as tall as his father.
you guys are retarded

rell

Yeah it's fucked up, they couldn't reach their potential because of terrible parents.

The kids range from 2 to 29, they weren't fed properly so even the ones over 18 look like kids.

why the fuck are they smiling then? I don't think they had it that bad

want that milf... 12 kids, I need to get in that just for the experience.

thats because they were malnourished, becaus their retarded parents fed them like cats for their entire lives

please no

I have the feeling that not all of them share the same mom

>yfw only 7 of the people in that pic are minors

Which one do you think is the 29 year old?

I don't see anything wrong here. It looks like a big happy American family.

>Thanks for falling for the short girl meme dad

ding dong

none of those kids are over 16

tallest one is probably going to outgrow his dad

check the news, user

Apparently some of them were as old as 29 or some shit. But they were all showing clear signs of being malnourished.

you were so desperate the only woman you could pull is a dwarf? come on have standards

They might experience some catchup growth once they resume eating. There was another family that starved their kids - just the adopted ones, though - and the oldest one, who looked like a 7 year old at 19, grew over a foot in the year after being discovered. I think he's a lifelong NEET now, like these boys will be.

Roll...

Theyre all malnourished you fucking retard

Roll

wh_te "people"

>pale af but parents aren't

blatantly obvious they did their best to physically annihilate them, sons will be soyboys and daughters supersluts

Because they have no clue what a normal life is?

Come on come on lucky 77

which one where starved?

Dad’s haircut is fucking killer

In the OP family, I think all the children were slightly starved. They don't look as bad as the reports made me expect, but maybe things have taken a turn for the worse for them since the photos that are in the news. Maybe the father will make a case that he was seeking to prolong their lifespans through calorie restriction and intermittent fasting.

In the picture that I posted, the boys in the bottom left and the boy behind the mother were starved. The one off to the side is actually the oldest, 19 years old at the time. I think the others were all below 10.

Roland

Is number 2 a trap? That face looks like a man

Veeky Forums as fuck

genetic alleles dont work that way you imbecile. tall genes don't always show in offsprings of two tall individuals, they tested it in germany since like 1700's.
OP:hurr durr put one big thing with other big thing then u get even bigger thaang

>dem lip, teeth, and eyebrow genes

honestly if these girls just filled in their eyebrows and got their teeth fixed, they could easily be like 6's instead of 4s

You glorious motherfucker

>Northrop Grumman
>$140k
So he was the janitor.

Nightmare family. I shudder to think of the shit that went on in that house. I hope those poor kids (and adults) get the mental health treatment they almost certainly need and find a way to live a normal life.

What a disgusting couple of parents. Dad is going to get his comeuppance in prison no doubt

One of the siblings there is in late twenties apparently