Is Vsauce a soyboy?

Is Vsauce a soyboy?

ye

everyone who has non masculine features, and uses a beard to cover it up, no hair and shitty eyesight is a soyboy, so yeah.

We can't go on about the soy boys forever. Just do your best to lift, eat well, sleep at a regular hour, and urge your friends to do the same for optimal health. Some men do have the short end of the stick and their T levels will be lower. It's unfortunate, but I feel that (and this is certainly anecdotal) those guys are often the ones in the more intellectual fields. I work as a software engineer, and to be honest about half of my coworkers could certainly be described as soy boy like. However, they construct some pretty amazing things with their minds despite not being jacked Chads. We can't all be the best at everything. You maybe have this one life, and there's a lot more to it than lookism for all time. I think what I'm trying to say here is this: What do you hope to gain from posting this? What's the endgame?

>shitty eyesight
Go fuck yourself

>non masculine features
>beard

soyboy detected

Thanks for the copypasta

soyboys have patchy beards. That man isn't a soyboy

Yes

Almost every soy boy and hipster faggot I have seen has a beard

pic related, they somehow have beards but only for style

>people don't look like me so they are soyboys

I was demonstrating that beards can be unmasculine.

Facial hair isn't determined by testosterone levels fag

Beards often make men with weak chins and jaw lines look better

So no beard+masculine features is superior

Going off of the pictures that get posted, I'm pretty sure they grow beards so that they stop getting mistaken for a lesbian.

Soyboi detected

It is, which is why women get moustaches if they have hormonal imbalances, brainlet.

>has to wear glasses because his body is too shit to make eyes that work properly
>has a beard for the sole purpose of hiding that shit jawline, fails anyway
>balding
>open mouth soy smile

Well he ticks every box so... Yes

Is Wil Wheaton in there twice?

>So no beard+masculine features is superior

No, beard+masculine features is superior. It means you can actually grow a beard like a man but you also don't need to because your jawline is good.

Soyboys have no choice, they MUST grow a beard. Alpha Chads can be clean shaven or have a beard, they do whatever they want and look good either way.

this.

I have top-tier hair, face structure but no fucking facial hair.
I mean it grows but pathetically

Yes, but I like fact that I don't remember even one instance of him bringing up some leftist, liberal, SWJ crap. Even though I have watched VSauce for years, I don't know anything about Michael's values, and that's just the way I like it. He makes good, entertaining and informative videos and leaves his personal opinions, whatever they may be, out of them.

You are a soyboy.
Stop with the projecting dude. It makes you bitter and a loser.

bad eyesight, balding, cope beard, open mouth, jew. yeah i'd say he's soy.

yes

Is Michael "Vsauce" Stevens a "soyboy"? To answer this question, we must first ask the question, what "defines" a "soyboy"? Well, in popular internet culture, springing up at around late 2017, a "soyboy" is an effeminate man, often seen with a patchy or non-masculine beard, performing what is known as a "numale smile", or as others call it, a "soylent grin", an act of opening ones mouth to seem, well, "funny", "quirky", or well, "nonthreatening"... it is believed that that this behavior is used for several reasons, one being to hide, well, a "non masculine" face. But what is a "non masculine" face? Well, scientists have found corrolation between testosterone, genetics, diet, and other environmental causes and masculien traits in a face. Masculine traits such as a defined jawline, high cheekbones, straight, so called "hunter's eyes", and other testosterone induced features that affected the face during childhood, teenage years, and even slightly during adulthood. But what is "testosterone"? Well, testosterone is a hormone that functions as the primary male sex hormone, and as a form of "steroid" for the male body, and the female body. Testosterone in men is greatly increased compared to testosterone in women, who have more, well, estrogen. But what is estrogen? Well, estrogen is the female hormonal equivalent of testosterone. Now, both men and women have, as already mentioned, both estrogen and testosterone, so this might give us a clue why some men are called "soyboys".... But to understand why the word "soyboy" came to be, we first need to understand why the word "soy" is used in this insult, which has to do with masculinity... It is proven that excessive consumption of soy has estrogenic effects in both men and women, causing them to become more effeminate over time. It has therefore been theorized that the reason why some men in the 21st centure are more effeminate compared to the stereotypical man in the well, say, well, 1950's, is that the consumption of soy ha

This is incorrect, your hair follicles respond to DHT. The more testosterone you have the more DHT there is in your body.

Yes
Or is he?

If there's any doubt, there is no doubt.

All white "men" are soyboys.